Credit Card Payment Offers 20191317 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank Of Maharashtra-SBI Card
- 2 Bank Of Maharashtra – SBI Card Credit Limit
About Bank Of Maharashtra-SBI Card
Presenting you all the Bank of Maharashtra-SBI Card best known for offering a bundle of amazing offers and unmatched lifestyle privileges. Thoughtfully designed for those looking for finer things in life, this credit card is here to meet the needs of one and all. Right from extravaganza offer, value back, fuel surcharge waiver to spend based reversal, it would not be wrong to say that this masterpiece fills your life with a lot of joy and comfort. You need not to worry as it comes with the assurance of SBI, what else you want? In order to know more about this happening and appealing card, just read this page further.
Rewards & Cashback Offers of Bank Of Maharashtra – SBI Card
Waiting to hear about reward points and cashback offers of Bank Of Maharashtra – SBI Card? Take a look below and find all those unmatched benefits.
- Spend ₹2,000 within 60 days and get 2000 bonus reward points
- Get ₹100 cash back on your first ATM withdrawal if done within a month of card issuance
- Avail 2.5% value back on spending departmental and grocery purchases
- Get 10x reward points per ₹100 spent at all departmental and grocery stores
- Earn 1 reward point per ₹100 spent on all other categories
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver for transactions between₹500-3,000 across petrol pumps in India
- Enjoy annual membership fee reversal from the second year of subscription. For this, a spend of more than 90,000 in a year is required.
- Rewards redeemable against a wide range of gifts
- Massive acceptance with more than 24 million outlets across the globe. This includes 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- Add-on cards available
- More than 1 million Visa ATMs at your service for cash withdrawal
- Utility bill payment via Easy Bill Pay Facility
Fees & Charges
- One-time Annual Fee:₹499
- Renewable Fee:₹499
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges: Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-500 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- ₹750 on dues of more than ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
- Rewards Redemption Fee-₹100
Status of Bank Of Maharashtra – SBI Card Post-GST Tax Rates List
The interest charged on the revolving credit would bear a GST rate of 18%, instead of 15% service tax earlier. The impact is not going to be huge as the hike in the tax amount would be marginal and won’t pinch the pocket. Those who pay bills on time won’t have to bear the tax charges.
The big question now that appears is, whether you are eligible to grab this beautiful Bank Of Maharashtra – SBI Card? Don’t know the answer? Find the same at the below points.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- A good credit score of an applicant is required
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Bank Of Maharashtra – SBI Card
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
With SBI offering an online facility, you can easily know the real-time status of your credit card application. Yes, that’s right! You just need an application number that you need to submit online so as to know the status instantly. After entering the number on the website, you will be redirected towards a page, displaying your card’s status instantly. So, now you don’t have to visit the bank branch to know the same as you can easily know it online.
Bank Of Maharashtra – SBI Card Credit Limit
You can get a credit limit based on your earnings, credit score and the repayment potential. A substantially high income would most likely result in a strong repayment potential, while a smooth repayment track would give rise to a good credit score. All these would work in your favour by enabling a high credit limit. However, you can ill afford to spend beyond your ability pay in full as you could succumb to frequent late payments. This would not only mean the late payment charges but also impair your credit history.
Bank Of Maharashtra – SBI Card Statement
BOM allows you to review your SBI credit card statement by sending you the same monthly in your inbox. Yes, the bank sends you the details of your credit card account along with all the transaction details on your registered e-mail ID so that you can easily review your account via this statement. You can anytime from anywhere, check or review your credit card account with the help of this online facility.
Bank of Maharashtra – SBI Card Bill Payment
The statement has come and so does the bill? The due date is approaching fast and you do not know how to pay it? Don’t worry, you have multiple options to pay off the card dues. You can either login to Internet Banking of Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) or visit its nearest branch to pay the bills. When you opt for net banking, you can go the bill desk and add your credit card to the biller list by furnishing the details correctly. So every time the bill generates, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number. You can thus login to net banking and pay the bills well before the due date to prevent unnecessary late payment fees. You can even set up an Auto Pay so that the dues get paid automatically on or before the due date. The bank will send the SMS in advance so that you can keep sufficient balance in your saving bank account to pay off the dues. Just in case your BOM account is not linked to Aadhaar, get it done ASAP as the government has set 31st December 2017 (Those with Aadhaar) and 31st March 2018 (Those without Aadhaar) as the last date for doing so. This will help you pay off the dues after the expiry of the deadline, apart from enjoying several other banking services.
Customer Care Number
Just dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number, and be rest assured as the customer care team of SBI credit card is there to help you in any of the problems you may be facing. Feel free to raise your queries and complains to the executives anytime and get the answer for the same instantly.