Credit Card Apply Online5637 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Central SBI Select Card
About Central SBI Select Card
Get ready to have a rewarding experience as SBI brings to you one such thoughtfully designed credit card that gives you maximum rewards, the more you shop with the same. This black in colour Visa card looks sensational and appealed to all the shopping lovers. It comes with a hand full of remarkable features and privileges such as instant redemption, milestone select points, complimentary benefits and what not. Apart from fulfilling your shopping needs, this plastic card is your perfect partner for other lifestyle needs and gives you rewards every time you shop with it. In order to know more about Central SBI Select Card, read the page below.
Features of Central SBI Select Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Central SBI Select Card
- Get welcome benefits worth ₹1,750
- Avail 10 select points on per ₹100 spent at any Central Store
- Get 5 select points on per ₹100 spent on dining & movies
- Grab 1 select points on per ₹100 spent on other retail spends
- Get 2 BookmyShow vouchers worth ₹250 each
- Get Central e-gift vouchers worth ₹750
- Enjoy milestone bonus points worth ₹2,000 on annual spends greater or equal to ₹3 Lakh
- Instant redemption of bonus points at Central Stores
- Complimentary vouchers worth ₹250 for first 3 months
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹750 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹750 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:
- Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of SBI Card Unnati by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for SBI Card Unnati
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
The real-time application status of your credit card is now a hassle-free thing as it comes with a lot of benefits. Yes, you can anytime know the actual status of your credit card application filed in SBI and know your card’s real status such as whether it’s approved or pending.
Central SBI Select Card Statement
SBI offers the best online facility to all the credit card holders as it allows you to check and review your credit card account on a monthly basis by sending the statements on the mail. Yes, on your registered mail ID, the bank will send you the nitty and gritty of your credit card account including the transaction details so that you can easily review the same.
How to Make Central SBI Select Credit Card Bill Payment?
While glancing at the statement, you can get to know the bill to be paid on or before the due date, which is also mentioned there. Paying bills online is a much easier and faster route compared to the traditional methods of cash or cheque at the bank branches. Popular online modes of payment would include net banking, mobile banking, payment gateway, etc. You can even set an auto pay on your card account so that the bills get paid automatically on or before the due date, eliminating the possibility of any late payment charges that get deducted on delaying the payment.
Customer Care Number
In order to be in touch with the SBI bank credit card zone, you just need to dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290. With the help of dialing this helpline number the customer care executives of the bank will get in touch with you, solving all your queries, concerns and complaints related to SBI credit card.