Credit Card Apply Online4283 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card
- 2 Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card Offers & Benefits January 2021
- 3 Fees & Charges
- 4 How to Apply for Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card?
- 5 Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card Credit Limit
- 6 Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card Bill Payment Online
- 7 Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card Customer Care Number
About Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card
Citi Prestige credit card provides the user with a world of unforgettable experiences. The customer gets unlimited privileges like the highest level of services, luxury travel upgrades and much more. It is a lifestyle choice that lets the customer make the most of every moment and provides a different experience altogether. The customer gets free lounge access. Also, the customer receives a personalized welcome worldwide with an elevated status on the loyalty programs of the global partners. The user gets the advantage to explore, stay, eat, and be entertained in style with 33 city guides. This offer is created exclusively for the Citi Prestige cardholders by Luxe City Guides. Refer the features section, to know more benefits of using the card.
Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card Offers & Benefits January 2021
- Unlimited complimentary priority pass lounge access at over 800 airports for primary and supplementary card members
- Earn 10,000 bonus air miles and vouchers
- Get card worth ₹10,000 from Taj Group or ITC Hotels, every year
- One complimentary night (room only) on a minimum stay of 4 nights at any hotel across the world
- British Airways Executive Club upgrade and 5,000 bonus miles on the completion of the first British Airways flight with Citi Prestige Credit card
- 4 complimentary golf rounds & golf lessons every year at 15 leading golf clubs in India
- Air accident insurance worth ₹5 crores
- Lost card protection of ₹3,00,000
- Earn the benefit of unparalleled rewards program
Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee – As per bank’s norm
- Annual Fee – ₹20,000
- Cash Advance fee – 2.00% of advance amount
- Late Payment Charges – ₹100 per month
- Over Credit Limit charge- 2.5% of the amount over the Credit Limit subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cheque/ECS Bounce Charge- ₹350 per returned cheque/ECS
- Petrol Transaction Charge- 2.5% (minimum ₹10), Waived off at Indian Oil outlets for transactions done on Citibank EDCs
- Railway Ticket Booking or Cancellation Surcharge (Counter booking) – 2.5% of transaction value
- Railway Ticket Booking Surcharge (Internet booking) – 1.8% of transaction value for regular transactions; 2.8% of transaction value for 3 EMI transaction
- Card Replacement Charge – Nil
- Statement Request – Nil
- Outstation Cheque Charge (Charge based on the value of the cheque/instrument) – Upto ₹10,000 – ₹50 per cheque; ₹10001 to ₹100000 – ₹100 per cheque; Above ₹100001 – ₹150 per cheque
- Cash deposit at Citibank branches towards credit card repayment – ₹100
- Cash deposit at Citibank ATMs towards credit card repayment – ₹50
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. So, check with the bank regarding the eligibility criteria it has set for Prestige Credit Card.
- ID Proof- Aadhar Card, Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card?
It’s up to you whether to use the comfort of online or take some time out of your hectic work schedule to apply for this Citibank credit card. The choice is yours. But if you ask about an opinion, the online mode would get maximum votes. One just needs to visit the Citibank website, go to credit card, find Prestige card and apply for the same. Just answer a few personal and professional queries before submitting your application. After being satisfied with the details, the bank will give a nod to the application.
Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card Status Online
Customers who have already applied for the card can check their application status online using net banking facility. Just enter the application reference number and mobile number on the portal. The status can also be checked by calling the customer care or by visiting the nearest bank branch. The bank executives will provide the latest update about the application.
Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card Credit Limit
Citibank would decide the credit limit based on what you earn as well as how much credit score you have. Needless to speak, a greater income aided by a good score of 750 and above can so easily make high credit limit an outright possibility. It’s good if the limit offered matches your expectations. There’s a chance of you going overboard with the card spends with a high limit. But you better not as the chances of default could become prominent by spending beyond your capacity to pay on time. This could impair your credit profile by taking some chunk off your score. Therefore, it is a need to be disciplined in the spends, irrespective of the credit limit offered, to be able to enjoy shopping to the fullest.
Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card Bill Payment Online
Glancing at the statement can tell you the due amount to be paid on or before a specific date of payment. If you pay later to the date, applicable charges will apply and inflate the bill that’s going to be generated in the next cycle. Pay on or before the date to avoid such charges. You can thus pay online to avoid the last minute hassle of visiting the branch to do so. If you have an Internet Banking access, be it of Citibank or any other, you can use it and pay. If you have your Citibank Internet Banking, you can check and pay the bill online after logging on to the account.
Those having net banking of other bank accounts would need to add the card to the list of billers. So whenever the bill generates, you would receive an SMS stating the due amount, due date and other information. You can even set an Auto Pay on either Citibank’s or other bank’s net banking account. Doing so will ensure the payment get deducted automatically from your account, hence eliminating the possibility of any late payment provided the bank account has sufficient balance in place.
Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card Customer Care Number
Know more about credit cards, its features and other important details by calling the customer care executive on the 18004191050 to resolve all your queries pertaining to credit card. Be it the queries regarding reward points, discounts, cashback or even the credit limit, the executives would resolve all with ease.
Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card Statement
The bank sends a monthly statement, showing payments and transactions for the month, provided the card has been active during the said period. The statement is dispatched via post or e-mail to the registered mail address. Checking the statement on email can be more convenient, to say the least. At the same time, you can log in to Citibank net banking and check the statement, which would show the total dues, minimum due, payment due date, reward points summary, available credit and cash limits, date-by-date list of transactions, etc. Giving a close look at the statement makes it easy for you to keep a track of the card spends. And if you find the spends bit too much for you to pay later on, you can cut down on the spends to keep the bills affordable to you.