Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018350 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Documents Required
- 1.5 How to Apply for Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card?
- 1.6 Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card Status Online
- 1.7 How to Pay Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card Bills?
About Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card
Citi Prestige credit card provides the user with a world of unforgettable experiences. The customer gets unlimited privileges like the highest level of services, luxury travel upgrades and much more. It is a lifestyle choice that lets the customer make the most of every moment and provides a different experience altogether. The customer gets free lounge access. Also, the customer receives a personalized welcome worldwide with an elevated status on the loyalty programs of the global partners. The user gets the advantage to explore, stay, eat, and be entertained in style with 33 city guides. This offer is created exclusively for the Citi Prestige cardmembers by Luxe City Guides. Refer the features section, to know more benefits of using the card.
Features of Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card
- Unlimited complimentary priority pass lounge access at over 800 airports for primary and supplementary card members
- Earn 10,000 bonus air miles and vouchers
- Get card worth ₹10,000 from Taj Group or ITC Hotels, every year
- One complimentary night (room only) on a minimum stay of 4 nights at any hotel across the world
- British Airways Executive Club upgrade and 5,000 bonus miles on the completion of the first British Airways flight with Citi Prestige Credit card
- 4 complimentary golf rounds & golf lessons every year at 15 leading golf clubs in India
- Air accident insurance worth ₹5 crores
- Lost card protection of ₹3,00,000
- Earn the benefit of unparalleled rewards program
Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee – As per bank’s norm
- Annual Fee – ₹20,000
- Cash Advance fee – 2.00% of advance amount
- Late Payment Charges – ₹100 per month
- Over Credit Limit charge- 2.5% of the amount over the Credit Limit subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cheque/ECS Bounce Charge- ₹350 per returned cheque/ECS
- Petrol Transaction Charge- 2.5% (minimum ₹10), Waived off at Indian Oil outlets for transactions done on Citibank EDCs
- Railway Ticket Booking or Cancellation Surcharge (Counter booking) – 2.5% of transaction value
- Railway Ticket Booking Surcharge (Internet booking) – 1.8% of transaction value for regular transactions; 2.8% of transaction value for 3 EMI transaction
- Card Replacement Charge – Nil
- Statement Request – Nil
- Outstation Cheque Charge (Charge based on the value of the cheque/instrument) – Upto ₹10,000 – ₹50 per cheque; ₹10001 to ₹100000 – ₹100 per cheque; Above ₹100001 – ₹150 per cheque
- Cash deposit at Citibank branches towards credit card repayment – ₹100
- Cash deposit at Citibank ATMs towards credit card repayment – ₹50
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
- ID Proof- Aadhar Card, Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card?
It’s up to you whether to use the comfort of online or take some time out of your hectic work schedule to apply for this Citibank credit card. The choice is yours. But if you ask about an opinion, the online mode would get maximum votes. One just needs to visit the Citibank website, go to credit card, find Prestige card and apply for the same. Just answer a few personal and professional queries before submitting your application. After being satisfied with the details, the bank will give a nod to the application.
Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card Status Online
The customers who have already applied for the card can check their application status online using netbanking facility. Just enter the application reference number and mobile number on the portal. The status can also be checked by calling the customer care or by visiting the nearest bank branch. The bank executives will provide the latest update about the application.
Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card Statement
The Bank sends a monthly statement, showing payments and transactions for the month, provided the card has been active during the said period. The statement is dispatched via post or e-mail to the registered mail address.
How to Pay Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card Bills?
Glancing at the statement can tell you the due amount to be paid on or before a specific date of payment. If you pay later to the date, applicable charges will apply and inflate the bill that’s going to be generated in the next cycle. So, the message is loud and clear. Pay on or before the date to avoid such charges. You can thus pay online to avoid the last minute hassle of visiting the branch to do so. If you have an Internet Banking access, be it of Citibank or any other, you can use it and pay. If you have your Citibank Internet Banking, you can check and pay the bill online after logging on to the account. Those having net banking of other bank accounts would need to add the card to the list of billers. So whenever the bill generates, you would receive an SMS stating the due amount, due date and other information. You can even set an Auto Pay on either Citibank’s or other bank’s net banking account. Doing so will make the payment automatically from your account, eliminating the possibility of any late payment provided the bank account has sufficient balance in place.
Customer Care Number
To know more about credit cards, it’s features and other important details call the customer care executive on the customer care number. The Citiphone helpline number is active 24×7. Call on 18004191050 to resolve all your queries.