Credit Card Apply Online160 views
Whenever anyone looks for online shopping websites then Amazon and Flipkart are the ones that come into their minds. Amazon and Flipkart have known brand names where you can see millions of products of different categories and on the other hand, they have a lot of offers and discounts on various products. Therefore there are two credit cards of ICICI and Axis Bank that are partnered with Flipkart and Amazon. Most people are in the dilemma to choose a card between Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card vs Flipkart Axis Credit Card. The only difference between them is that one card will give you exclusive deals and offers on Flipkart and another will give you the offers on Amazon. So, you must explore the difference between these two cards before you apply for them.
Table of Contents
Comparison of Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card and Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||Flipkart Axis Credit Card|
|Welcome Offer||There are no welcome offers available on this credit card.||· Enjoy a Welcome and activation bonus of up to ₹3300 on this credit card.|
· Get a Flipkart Voucher of ₹500 after doing your first transaction from this card.
|Cashback Offer||· Get a Cashback of 5% on Amazon if you are a prime member of Amazon.|
· Enjoy 3% Cashback on Amazon through this card if you are a non-prime member.
· Get 2% Cashback by using this card on Amazon Pay at 100+ partnered merchants of Amazon.
· Enjoy a Cashback of 1% on all other categories like shopping, insurance, dining, and holidays.
|- Get 5% Cashback on Flipkart and 2GUD through this card.|
- Enjoy a Cashback of 4% on the Cure.fit
- 4% Cashback on Goibibo, PVR, Uber, Ubereats, and UrbanClap.
- Have a Cashback of 1.5% on all the other categories.
- Get a Cashback of 5% on shopping from Myntra.
- Have a Booking on MakeMyTrip and get a cashback of 4%.
|Dining Offers||You can save up to 15% on dining at over 2500 restaurants across India under the Culinary Treat Program through this credit card.||There are no dining offers available on this credit card.|
|Free Airport Lounge Access||You can’t have complimentary access to the airport lounges through this credit card.||Get 4 Complimentary Accesses to the Domestic Airport Lounges in India.|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge waiver of 1% at all the refilling stations.||No Waiver or Cashback will be given on the fuel transactions on this credit card.|
Comparison of Fees and Other Charges of these Cards
|Fees and Charges||Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||Flipkart Axis Credit Card|
|Waiving Off Criteria||NIL||Do a transaction of ₹2 Lacs and above to waive off the annual fees.|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.5% to 3.8% per month||3.4% per month|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹300||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500|
|Late Payment Charges||· NIL for the amount of less than ₹100.|
· ₹100 for the amount between ₹100 to ₹500.
· ₹500 for the amount between ₹501 to ₹10000.
· ₹750 for the amount of above ₹10000.
|· NIL for the amount of up to ₹100.|
· ₹100 for the amount between ₹101 to ₹300.
· ₹300 for the amount between ₹301 to ₹1000.
· ₹500 for the amount between ₹1001 to ₹5000.
· ₹600 for the amount between ₹5001 to ₹10000.
· ₹700 for the amount of above ₹10000.
Eligibility Criteria for both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||ICICI Amazon Pay Card||Axis Flipkart Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||18 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||60 Years||70 Years|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
Now it would be easy for you to choose a credit card because you know all the major differences between Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card vs Flipkart Axis Credit Card. Both credit cards have unique features and they can be used on different websites. If you are loyal to Amazon and prefer it for shopping then you must apply for the ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card. On the other hand, frequent users of Flipkart can apply for the Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card to enjoy great offers and discounts.