Credit Card Apply Online21161 views
- See the Value of 1 Reward Point in Rupees of all the credit cards from different banks.
- Calculate the Reward Points you already have in your account in terms of rupees.
- Explore the Key Features of the reward points.
Almost every credit card has the option to earn reward points on making several transactions. In a year, if the individual uses the credit card regularly then he can earn thousands of reward points. But most of them think that the reward points are only credited in their accounts but they are of no use. But all the banks have a reward point redemption program that allows the individual to redeem all the reward points and save some extra money. Every reward point has a value in rupees and it may differ from bank to bank. So, you can have a look at the reward points value in rupees of the various leading banks that provides a credit card facility.
Table of Contents
- 1 Value of 1 Reward Point in Rupees of All the Banks
- 1.1 HDFC Bank Credit Card Reward Point Value in Rupees
- 1.2 SBI Credit Card Reward Point Value in Rupees
- 1.3 ICICI Bank Credit Card Reward Point Value in Rupees
- 1.4 RBL Credit Card Reward Point Value in Rupees
- 1.5 Axis Bank Credit Card Reward Point Value in Rupees
- 1.6 YES BANK Credit Card Reward Point Value in Rupees
- 1.7 Citibank Credit Card Reward Point Value in Rupees
- 2 Things to Know About Credit Card Reward Points
Value of 1 Reward Point in Rupees of All the Banks
There are some of the best banks in India that have a variety of credit card and every card earns you reward points. Therefore, you must go through the value of different types of reward points in terms of rupees.
|Bank’s Name||Reward Point Name||No. of Reward Point||Value in Rupees|
|SBI Credit Card||Reward Points||1 Reward Point||INR 0.25|
|HDFC Bank Credit Card||Reward Points||1 Reward Point||INR 0.30|
|HDFC Bank Credit Card||All Miles||1 All Miles||INR 0.50|
|ICICI Bank Credit Card||PAYBACK Points||1 PAYBACK Point||INR 0.25|
|RBL Bank Credit Card||Reward Points||1 Reward Point||INR 0.25|
|Axis Bank Credit Card||EDGE REWARDS||1 EDGE REWARDS||INR 0.20|
|YES BANK Credit Card||Reward Point||1 Reward Point||INR 0.25|
|Citi Bank Credit Card||Reward Point||1 Reward Point||INR 0.35|
|Citi Cashback and Prestige Card||Reward Point||1 Reward Point||INR 1.00|
HDFC Bank Credit Card Reward Point Value in Rupees
HDFC Credit Cards have exciting offers and discounts. You can even earn reward points through it. So, the value of one reward point in HDFC credit card is 30 paisa and if you are redeeming it at HDFC All Miles then its value increases to 50 paise.
SBI Credit Card Reward Point Value in Rupees
In the SBI Credit Cards, the value of one reward point is 25 paisa and you can utilize the reward points in making payments of the credit card bills and shopping various products from the SBI Rewardz official website.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Reward Point Value in Rupees
ICICI Bank offers different types of credit cards and almost every card has the offer of earning reward points on various transactions. The value of one reward point in ICICI credit cards is 25 paisa and it has various redeeming options.
RBL Credit Card Reward Point Value in Rupees
The demand for the RBL Credit Cards in increasing day by day because it gives you the opportunity to earn thousands of reward points. The value of one reward point earned through the RBL credit card is 25 paisa. You can redeem all the points on the official website of RBL Rewards.
Axis Bank Credit Card Reward Point Value in Rupees
The reward points are the extra bonus earned on the credit cards. One reward point value in rupees of the Axis bank Credit Card is 20 paisa. So, if you are earning 1000 reward points on a monthly basis then you could make INR 2400 in a year.
YES BANK Credit Card Reward Point Value in Rupees
The value of one reward point earned through Yes Bank Credit Card is 25 paisa. It simply means that if you earn 20000 reward points in a year then you can redeem it in the value of INR 5000. You can either use this amount in shopping or paying your outstanding credit card bills.
Citibank Credit Card Reward Point Value in Rupees
The value of one reward point in Citi Bank credit Card differs from card to card. Normally the value of one reward point is 35 paisa but if you are using Citi Bank Cashback credit card or Citibank Prestige Credit Card then the value of one reward point is equal to 1 rupee.
Things to Know About Credit Card Reward Points
- Every Reward Point Credited into your Account has an Expiry Date.
- The Value of Reward Points in Rupees differs from bank to bank and card to card.
- You can even pay off your outstanding credit card bills using the reward points.
- Almost Every bank has an online shopping portal where you can redeem the earned reward points.
- Different Categories of transactions earn a different amount of reward points.
Now, after exploring all the values of rewardpoints in rupees of different banks, it would be easy for you to compute thevalue of your already earned reward points. You can compute the worth of yourreward points in rupees and use it in paying the credit card bills. Utilize allyour reward points on time before it expires. This article will help you tomake the optimum use of your reward points and now you’ll try to earn more andmore reward points.