- Compare the features and benefits of HDFC Infinia and Citibank Prestige Credit Card.
- Know the difference between their offers and deals to get a better picture.
- Check the fees and other charges of the card before applying.
Credit cards play a major role in providing a good debt to the individual when he falls short of funds. On the other hand, it also gives you great offers and deals so that you can save some extra bucks from your monthly expenses. HDFC Infinia and Citi Prestige are two such cards that have a lot of offers and discounts and give you lifestyle benefits. But some people are confused between these cards because they have a lot of benefits. Therefore, it is necessary for you to know the difference between HDFC Infinia Credit Card vs Citibank Prestige Credit Card so that you can decide on one card easily. Both of these cards are unique and have exclusive benefits.
Table of Contents
Comparison of HDFC Infinia and Citibank Prestige Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||HDFC Infinia Credit Card||Citibank Prestige Credit Card|
|Welcome Benefits||- Get a Free Membership of the Club Marriot as a welcome gift on this credit card.|
- Enjoy a Discount of up to 20% on dining and staying across Asia-Pacific under this membership.
- Get a Discount of 15% for up to 10 Guests at hotels under this membership.
|- Earn 2500 bonus points as the welcome benefit on this card.|
- Get a card of ₹10,000 from Taj Group or ITC Hotels, every year
|Traveling Benefits||- Enjoy Unlimited Access to the Airport Lounges present in India and Outside India under the Priority Pass Program.|
- Have a foreign markup fee of 2% on foreign currency transactions.
|- Enjoy Unlimited complimentary access under the priority pass lounge program at over 1300 airports for the primary and supplementary cardholders.|
- Get One complimentary night (room only) on a minimum stay of 4 nights at any hotel across the world.
- Get an up-gradation of British Airways Executive Club and 5,000 bonus miles on completing the first British Airways flight with this card
|Lifestyle Benefits||- You will get unlimited Free Golf games at premium courses worldwide.|
- Experience Global Concierge Assistance for your travel, entertainment, and business experiences.
- Dine at the premium selected restaurants.
|Enjoy 4 complimentary golf rounds & golf lessons in a year at 15 leading golf clubs in India|
|Reward Points Earnings||- Earn 5 reward points by spending ₹150.|
- 10X reward points on travel and shopping transactions through Smartbuy.
- 2X reward points on dining at the selected restaurants.
|Earn 1 reward point on every ₹100 under the rewards program.|
|Insurance Cover and other Benefits||- Have an Insurance Cover of ₹3 Crores in case of death in an Air Accident.|
- Get Overseas Hospitalisation cover in case of an emergency of up to ₹50 Lacs.
- Enjoy Credit Liability cover of up to ₹9 Lacs on this HDFC Credit Card.
|- Get an Insurance Cover of ₹5 Crores in case of death in an Air Accident.|
- Enjoy Lost card Liability cover of up to ₹10 Lacs.
- Get overseas medical insurance of USD 50000.
Fees and Other Charges of HDFC Infinia and Citibank Prestige Credit Card
|Fees||HDFC Infinia Card||Citibank Prestige Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||₹10000 + GST||As per the bank’s norms|
|Renewal Fees||₹10000 + GST||₹20000|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹8 Lacs in a year and waive off the fees.||There is no waiving off criteria.|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5%||2%|
Eligibility Criteria of Both the Cards
|HDFC Infinia Credit Card||Citibank Prestige Credit Card|
|This Credit Card is offered by an invitation to their eligible customers or account holders from the HDFC Bank.||The Citibank Credit Card is only issued to those customers who fulfill the eligibility criteria given by the bank.|
Before applying for any credit card you must analyze your needs for the card. After analyzing your needs and going through the comparison between HDFC Infinia Credit Card vs Citibank Prestige Credit Card you can easily make a one-sided choice. Both of these cards have exclusive features and offers that will help you to enjoy lifestyle benefits. Make sure that you qualify the eligibility criteria so that you can have a quick approval for the card.