- Doctor's SBI Card - An exclusive credit card that offers insurance cover of up to 10 lakhs to doctors
- Insurance covers legal & defense costs, along with the expenses incurred on court proceedings
SBI has announced its partnership with Indian Medical Association (IMA) to offer an exclusive credit card, titled as Doctor’s SBI Card. The card with the same name is also offered without any association with the IMA. Both the cards offer professional indemnity insurance cover to the tune of ₹10 lakhs to protect doctors against professional risks and liabilities. The cover includes legal & defense costs, out of court settlements and court awards. Read on to know more about these cards.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Reward Points, Discounts, Cashback & Other Benefits Pertaining to Doctor’s SBI Card
- Get welcome e-gift voucher worth ₹1,500 from Yatra.com
- Earn 5X reward points on medical supplies, travel bookings & international spends
- 5X reward points on all spends on Doctor’s Day celebrated on 1st July
- Get 1 reward point per ₹100 spent on all other stuff
- E-gift voucher worth ₹5,000 from Yatra.com/Shoppers Stop/Bata on spending ₹5 lakhs in a year
- Get your annual fee reversed for the succeeding year on spending 2 lakhs in the previous year
- 8 complimentary visits a year to domestic airport lounges in India, subject to a maximum of 2 in a quarter
- Avail complimentary Priority Pass Program membership worth $99, allowing 4 complimentary visits a year to over 1,000 international airport lounges outside India, with a maximum of 2 in a quarter
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions worth ₹500-4,000 at petrol pumps across the country
- Interest-free credit period of 20-50 days, applicable only on retail purchases if the previous outstanding is paid in full
- Cash advance limit equates to 80% of the credit limit, with a maximum of ₹15,000 per day
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee – ₹1,499
- Renewal Fee – ₹1,499
- Finance Charges – 3.35% per month from the date of transaction
- Minimum Due – 5% of total outstanding, subject to a minimum of ₹200 plus applicable taxes, EMI (in case converted the purchase into installment) and OVL amount (if any)
- Finance Charges on Cash Advance – 3.35% per month, accruing from the date of withdrawal
- No interest-free period on cash advance
- Cash Advance Fee – 2.5%-3.5% of the transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Late Payment Charges – ₹100-750
- Over limit Charges – 2.5% of the over limit amount, subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Card Replacement Fee – ₹100
- Rewards Redemption Fee – ₹99
- Cash Payment Fee – ₹100
- Statement Retrieval Charges – ₹100 per statement
- Payment Dishonour Fee – 2% of the payment amount, with a minimum of ₹450
How to Apply for Doctor’s SBI Card Online at Wishfin?
Yes, you can apply for this card at Wishfin, the one-stop online destination for the best credit cards and other financial products available in the market. Just visit the official website of Wishfin and go to ‘Credit Cards’ tab. Within it, you will find ‘Best Credit Card Offers. Just click on it and fill the relevant personal and professional details before submitting the application. Afterward, Wishfin executives will contact you and ensure a quick approval of your application.
Check Doctor’s SBI Card Application Status
You can easily check the application status on the website of SBI. All you need to do is to go to credit card section and from there to application status. Then, you need to enter the application number and a few personal information to know the status on the screen. You can even dial the 24×7 customer care centre to know the status. Well, the status can be anything – approved, rejected or pending for approval. Also ask for the reason of rejection and pending, if at all is the case.
Doctor’s SBI Card Customer Care Number
Feel free to raise a query, be it on reward points, statement or any special offer regarding Doctor’s SBI Card, by dialing the 24×7 toll-free number 18001801290. The customer care executives will give a patient ear to your call and sort out the issue ASAP.