- Check all the Features, Offers, and Benefits of the FabIndia SBI Card Select.
- Go through the Fees and other charges of this credit card.
- See the various payment options available to make the payment of the SBI Credit Card Bill.
The State Bank of India has launched a credit card in the collaboration with Fabindia. This credit card has a lot of benefits that can save some extra money from your monthly expenses. The name of the card is FabIndia SBI Card Select. This card gives you complimentary access to the airport lounges. On the other hand, you can earn thousands of reward points on various transactions. Later on, these points are redeemable at the Fab India Stores and SBI Reward Point Redemption website. There are multiple offers available on this card that can be the best deal to cut off your expenses. Let’s go to the features, benefits, and offers of this FabIndia Select card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features and Benefits of FabIndia SBI Card Select
If you have a good credit score and a stable income, you can easily apply for this credit card. But you must first explore all the benefits of this card.
- Have a Fabindia Gift Voucher of ₹1500 as a welcome privilege.
- Get direct access to the Gold Tier membership of Fab Family.
- You will get the welcome benefit within 15 days from the date of card issuance.
- Earn a gift voucher of ₹1250 of the top brands when you reach the milestone of ₹2 Lac per quarter.
- You can choose the gift voucher from some popular brands like Hush Puppies, Bata, urban Ladder, Yatra, or Aditya Birla Fashion.
Reward Point Benefits
- Enjoy 10 Reward Points on a spent of every ₹100 at the Fabindia Stores.
- Earn 3 Reward Points per ₹100 on movies, dining, and entertainment.
- Get 2 Reward Points on spending ₹100 on international transactions.
Airport Lounge Access
- Enjoy 4 complimentary accesses to the Airport Lounges in a year on the Fab India SBI Card Select.
- A maximum of 1 complimentary lounge access is allowed per quarter.
- Get a Complimentary Priority Pass Membership.
- The complimentary pass membership of USD 99 will be valid for 2 years from the date of issue.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Enjoy a 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver across all the petrol refilling stations in India through this SBI Credit Card.
- You will get a maximum Fuel Surcharge waiver of ₹100 in a month.
- The maximum transaction amount capped for the surcharge discount is ₹3000.
Reward Points Redemption
- You can redeem the Reward Points earned from the Fab Family at the Fabindia Stores through shopping.
- These points are redeemable only in the multiple of 100, 200, and 500 points.
- You can redeem these points on the SBI Reward Points Redemption website as well.
- You can make the SBI Credit Card Login and redeem the points.
Other Features of the FabIndia SBI Card Select
You must check other offers as well available on this credit card.
- You can withdraw cash from any VISA ATM present worldwide.
- You can withdraw cash from more than 1 million Visa ATMs worldwide and enjoy round-the-clock cash availability.
- This card allows you to do a balance transfer of this card to another credit card.
- Visa cards have the balance transfer in just 3 days.
- Non-visa cards might take 5-7 working days to do the Balance Transfer.
- The minimum amount of the balance transfer must be ₹5000 with a maximum of 75% of the credit card limit.
- This credit card is accepted worldwide.
- There are more than 24 million outlets across the world where the Fab India SBI Card Select is Acceptable.
- In India, there are 3.25 Lacs outlets where you can use this card.
Add-on Cards Facility
- There are no fees for an Add-on card.
- You can easily apply for an Add-on Card for your siblings, parents, children, and spouse.
- 18 years is the minimum age required for the Add-on Cardholders.
FabIndia SBI Card Select Fee and Payment Options
Now you must check the fees and other charges applicable on this card. You to pay an annual fee (one-time): Rs. 1,499 and a renewal fee (per annum): Rs. 1,499 afterwards. Take a look at the other charges of your credit card bill below.
|Types of Fees
|Amount (In ₹)
|Rewards Redemption Fee
|Over Limit Fees
|3.50% per month
|Cash Payment fee
|Cash Advance Fees
|Foreign Currency Transaction fee
|3.5%(For All Cards Except Elite & Aurum)
|Processing Fee on all Rent Payment Transactions
|1.7% per month (for 180 days tenure)
Late Payment Fees and Charges
|For the amount between ₹ 0 to ₹500
|Exceeding ₹500 and up to ₹1,000
|Exceeding ₹1,000 and up to ₹10,000
|Exceeding ₹10,000 and up to ₹25,000
|Exceeding ₹25,000 and up to ₹50,000
FabIndia SBI Select Credit Card Limit
There is no specific limit of the Fab India Select Card because the bank will see your income and your credit card before issuing the card. If you have a credit score of 750 and above then there are chances for a quick approval. On the other hand, if you have a high and stable income, the bank will give you a high credit limit.
FabIndia SBI Card Select Payment Options
Many people prefer to make SBI Credit Card Payment online and some pay through cash or cheque. But it is convenient to use the online method because cash and cheque payments include an extra charge. You can see the online methods to pay the Fab India Select Credit Card bill below:-
- SBI Internet Banking
- SBI Mobile Application
- Payment Gateways like Paytm and Gpay
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT)