Credit Card Payment Offers 2019265 views
- HDFC AllMiles Credit Card - Doubles up rewards on spends made
- Exciting reward redemption for air miles and purchases from gift catalog
HDFC Bank is a proud banking unit operating in India with around 5,000 branches across the country. It offers a variety of credit cards with different benefits across spending categories. Amongst the credit cards HDFC offers, there’s one AllMiles Credit Card that accelerates reward earning rate as well as facilitates redemption of rewards for air miles. Other benefits include surcharge waiver on fuel transactions, zero lost card liability sum up the utility of HDFC AllMiles Credit Card. Let’s check out the offers in detail.
Table of Contents
- 1 HDFC AllMiles Credit Card Offers at a Glance
- 2 Fees & Charges
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 HDFC AllMiles Credit Card Application Form Online
- 5 HDFC AllMiles Credit Card Application Status
- 6 How to Make HDFC AllMiles Credit Card Bill Payment?
- 7 HDFC AllMiles Credit Card Customer Care Number
HDFC AllMiles Credit Card Offers at a Glance
If you grab this card from HDFC Bank, you will make the most of the following offers.
- Get the reward points doubled on all your spends made on AllMiles website
- Earn 3 reward points for spending every ₹150
- The accumulated rewards can then be redeemed for air miles
- Redemption can also be made against gifts from rewards catalog
- Enjoy surcharge waiver on fuel transactions. The minimum transaction needed to earn waiver equals to ₹400. The maximum benefit is, however, capped to ₹500 per statement cycle.
- 1st year membership fee is waived on spending ₹15,000 within 90 days from the set-up date of the credit card
- Get the annual membership fee waived on spending ₹1,00,000 in a year
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee – ₹1,000
- Renewal Fee – ₹1,000
- Revolving Credit Interest – 3.49% per month or 41.88% annually
- Cash Advance Charges – 2.50% of the withdrawal amount or ₹500, whichever is more
- Late Payment Fee – ₹100-950
- Overlimit Charges – 2.50% of the overlimit amount, with the minimum being ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee – ₹100
- Rewards Redemption Fee – ₹99
- Both salaried and self-employed can apply for the card
- Salaried and self-employed must be a minimum of 21 years while applying for the card
- The maximum age permitted for salaried and self-employed is 60 and 65 years, respectively, at the time of application
HDFC AllMiles Credit Card Application Form Online
You can apply for AllMiles credit card on the official website of HDFC Bank. Click on ‘Apply Online’, fill the details correctly before submitting the application. The bank will go through the details and give a preliminary approval to start with. Afterward, it will send an executive to whom you need to submit valid documents attesting identity, address and income proofs. Only when the details match and meet the eligibility criteria does the bank approve the application.
How to Apply for HDFC AllMiles Credit Card Offline?
You can apply for the card at the nearest bank branch. All you need to do there is to ask for the credit card application form. Fill the details as asked in the form and submit the same along with necessary documents to the concerned bank official. The bank will check the details that you have mentioned in the form and those which can be seen in the documents. If these details match to each other, you will get an approval.
HDFC AllMiles Credit Card Application Status
After you apply for the card, the next concern remains is its status, isn’t it? You can check the status online. All you need to do is click on the ‘Track Your Credit Card’ link. Afterward, enter the 16-digit application reference number, followed by Captcha. In the end, click on ‘Submit’ to know the exact status, which can be anything from approval, pending for approval or rejected.
How to Make HDFC AllMiles Credit Card Bill Payment?
You can make a payment using any of the following channels –
- Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Demand Draft
HDFC AllMiles Credit Card Customer Care Number
Call HDFC 24×7 customer care number – 18004254332 – to sort out any issue pertaining to the credit card. Be it the application status, bill payment, rewards earned as on date and any other details, the customer care executive will resolve all those with ease. Just listen to their suggestions and do accordingly.
HDFC AllMiles Credit Card Statement
Checking the credit card statement regularly is a habit you should inculcate in to stay updated. The statement shows the list of transactions made in a billing cycle, rewards summary, the total due, payment due date, etc.