Credit Card Apply Online1229 views
- Use the HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card to make your foreign trip convenient.
- Go through the Features, Benefits, and Fees of the card.
- Reload the card with a balance and use it in multiple countries without any exchange resistance.
Sometimes it becomes irritating for the traveller who has to go through currency exchanges in every country whenever he visits that country. On the other hand, it becomes quite risky to carry too much cash during transit. So, the only way out is to carry money either on a card or in the bank. Therefore, you can use the HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card in which you can add money in dollars and use them while travelling abroad. USD is the universally accepted currency all over the world, so it would be easy for you to make an exchange. There are some offers as well that you’ll get on this ForexPlus card. You can enjoy insurance benefits and free access to the International Airport Lounges.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card
- 1.1 Insurance Cover
- 1.2 Complimentary Access to the International Airport Lounges
- 1.3 HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card International Airport Lounges
- 1.4 Other Benefits of the HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card
- 1.5 MasterCard Boingo WiFi Program and Flight Delay Pass
- 1.6 HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card Login
- 2 HDFC Bank Regalia ForecPlus Card – Fee, Other Charges and Documents
Features and Benefits of HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card
- Add $750 (Equivalent in other currencies) and get an Amazon E-Voucher worth ₹500.
- Get an Amazon E-Voucher worth ₹1000 on loading $1000 (Equivalent in other currencies) on the card.
- On Reloading the card with AED 4000 (Equivalent in other currencies), get a Dubai Shopping Voucher of AED 300.
- Waive of the issuance fees once you add $1000 on the card or equivalent in other currencies.
- Reload $1000 or more using the HDFC Bank Credit Card and earn 10X Reward Points.
- Add ₹1 Lac into the ForexPlus Card through HDFC Bank Debit card and enjoy a flat cashback of ₹1000.
- Enjoy a cashback of up to ₹5000 on reloading the card through HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI.
- Reload the ForexPlus card through online channels and get the exchange rate 20 paise cheaper.
- Become a top load of the day by adding $2500 or more and get a chance to win a Smartwatch worth ₹22000 and Kindle Unlimited subscription of ₹2000.
Terms and Conditions
- This offers is valid up to 31st March 2020
|Type of Cover||Single Currency Card||Multi Currency Card|
|Protection Against Misuse due to Counterfeiting||Up to ₹500000||Up to ₹500000|
|Rail or Road Accident Insurance in case of Death||Up to ₹200000||Up to ₹200000|
|Air Accident Cover in case of Death||Up to ₹500000||Up to ₹2500000|
|Loss in Check-in Baggage Cover||Up to ₹20000||Up to ₹20000|
|Loss of Personal Documents (Only passport Reconstruction)||Up to ₹50000||Up to ₹50000|
|Loss of Cash during Transit||Up to ₹60000||Up to ₹60000|
Complimentary Access to the International Airport Lounges
- Enjoy 2 Complimentary Access to the International Airport Lounges
HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card International Airport Lounges
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Bangalore||Terminal 1, Level 1, International Departure, Near Gate No. 17.|
|TFS Lounge||Chennai||Old International Terminal Building, Anna International Terminal, near Gate No. 14.|
|TFS Lounge||Chennai||New International Terminal Building, Anna International Terminal, opposite to Gate No. 7|
|Earth Lounge||Cochin||Cochin International Airport, Terminal 3, Nedumbassery, after security checks and passport control.|
|Plaza Premium Lounge (A)||Delhi||International Departures, Level INL 03, Terminal 3, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Above Duty-Free|
|Plaza Premium Lounge (B)||Delhi||International Departures, Level 4, Terminal 3, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Right from the Guardian Pharmacy and take the elevators.|
|Premium Plaza Lounge||Hyderabad||Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Level E, International Departure, Near Gate no.|
|Travel Club Lounge||Kolkata||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, International Terminal, near Gate no. 10 and 11.|
|Clipper Lounge||Mumbai||Mumbai International Airport, Terminal 2, opposite to Gate No. 14|
|Lites and Bites Foods Lounge||Pune||1st Floor, New Airport Road, Pune International Airport Area, Lohgaon, after Security check.|
Other Benefits of the HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card
Foreign Exchange:- You can add money in US Dollars into the HDFC bank Regalia ForexPlus Card. This can be helpful for you to perform currency exchange in different countries. The cross-currency is Nil so that you can transact easily in dollars.
Safety and Security:- There is a facility to block the card temporarily if in case you are not travelling abroad. You can add money in the ForexPlus card through HDFC Net Banking, HDFC Phone Banking, and visiting the HDFC branches.
Assistance Service:- Enjoy the emergency cash delivery assistance in case you have lost the card. You just have to contact the toll-free number with the international access code on 912261606161.
Online Management:- You can easily manage all the activities of the Regalia ForexPlus Card online. Track all the recent transactions through Prepaid Net banking. Get monthly statement, set a PIN, Load Money, and block card online through Prepaid Net Banking.
MasterCard Boingo WiFi Program and Flight Delay Pass
- Enjoy free access to the Airport Lounge if your flight is delayed.
- Enjoy access to the wifi hotspot more than 1 Million around the world.
- Unlimited Access to the Boingo Wifi present at Airports, Restaurants, Coffee Shops, etc.
- Connect up to four devices that include laptops, mobile phones, and tablets.
- More than 150000 hotspots are having pass point technology.
HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card Login
- Open the Offical Website of HDFC Bank and on the top-right corner of the page click on Login.
- Select the Prepaid/Forex Card option from the given options and then click on Login.
- Now click on the Login Arrow under the ForexPlus Card head.
- The Login page will appear where you have to give the User I.D. and Password.
- In the User I.D., enter the card number.
- In the Password section, enter the IPIN provided in the Kit.
- Finally, Click on the Login button and you can easily access your Regalia ForexPlus Card.
HDFC Bank Regalia ForecPlus Card – Fee, Other Charges and Documents
You must be eager to know the fees of such an amazing card as it has a lot of features. Have a look at the fees and all the charges that are there on this card.
Fees and Charges
|Card Issuance Fees||₹1000|
|Card Reloading Charges||₹75 plus Applicable Taxes|
|Card Re-issuance Fees||₹100|
|Fees of the Cash Withdrawal from ATM||USD 4.00 + Applicable GST|
|Balance Enquiry Charges||USD 0.50 + Applicable GST|
|Maximum Limit for the ATM Cash Withdrawal in a Day||USD 5000 + Applicable GST|
|Charge Slip Retrieval Fees||USD 3.00 + Applicable GST|
Other Charges for Buying and Selling Forex Currency
|Up to ₹1 Lac||0.18% of the gross value or ₹45. (Whichever is Higher)|
|Between ₹1 Lac to ₹10 Lacs||₹180 + 0.09% of the exceeding amount above ₹1 Lac.|
|Above ₹10 Lacs||₹990 + 0.018% of the exceeding amount above ₹10 Lacs. (Maximum ₹10800)|
HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card Documents
- A Photocopy of your passport. (Self-Attested)
- A Photocopy of a valid ticket or VISA. (Self-Attested)
- Address proof of the individual if the Address on the Passport and his residing address is different.
- A Canceled Cheque or Passbook, or Recent Statement and the photocopy of the statement having the payment of the HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card. (If the applicant is a non-HDFC member.)