Credit Card Apply Online3095 views
Table of Contents
- 1 ICICI Bank British Airways Premium Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of British Airways Premium Credit Card
- 1.2 Processing fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for British Airways Premium Credit Card
- 1.4 Documents Required
- 1.5 How to Apply for ICICI Bank British Airways Premium Credit Card Online at Wishfin?
- 1.6 ICICI Bank British Airways Premium Credit Card Statement
- 1.7 ICICI Bank British Airways Premium Credit Card Bill Payment
- 1.8 Customer Care 24X7 Number
If you owe your allegiance to the British Airways, then ICICI Bank British Airways Premium Credit Card is your key to earning while you travel. The card comes with extraordinary benefits and unlimited schemes that would leave you spellbound. ICICI bank has always made it a point to cater to all its customers, no matter how diverse their wishes be. With ICICI Bank British Airways Premium Credit Card, the traveller and shopping freak in you will surely rejoice. Take a look at the features and other important aspects of this card!
Take a look at the exclusive features of the ICICI Bank British Airways Premium Credit Card:
- You earn a free membership to the British Airways Executive Club and 8000 Bonus Avios on your first expenditure done through British Airways Premium Credit Card.
- Wondering about what is Avios? Well, it is the Air Miles currecncy for British Airways.
- On booking and flying on a return ticket from India to London, you earn 25,000 Avios within first 3 months of card membership.
- You can avail the benefits of 2 credit cards with just this one card. You can accelerate your Avios earning by ICICI Bank British Airways American Express Credit Card. Also, you can earn additional spending options with your ICICI Bank British Airways MasterCard Credit Card.
- You make an earning of 9 Avios for every ₹ 100 that you spend with this card and choose from over 125 destinations for your reward flight.
- The comfort during your travel just got better by benefits such as membership in the British Airways Executive Club, more opportunities to earn and redeem Avios earned through your credit card on British Airways and all ‘Oneworld’ alliance partners.
- The Culinary Treats Program brings to you a minimum discount of 15% on each dining bill that you pay through British Airways Premium Credit Card.
- You can relax throughout your travel and leave the work to i-Assist. Right from hotel reservations to restaurant reservations, flowers and gift assistance, flight bookings, car rentals, booking and delivery of movie tickets and medical emergencies, all can be takes care of by i-Assist, the 24*7 personal concierge service.
Processing fees & Charges
Below are listed the charges and fee that the applicant would have to pay at the time of availing the card and subsequently on an annual basis:
- ICICI Bank doesn’t charge a joining fee for the British Airways Premium Credit Card. Instead, you will have to pay an annul fee of ₹7,000 plus GST as the annual fees.
- From the second year onwards, there will be an annual fee of ₹7000.
- The supplementary card fee is not charged on this Credit Card.
- The bank charges an overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances of 3.40% every month, cumulating to become 40.80% annually.
Below listed is the eligibility criteria for the British Airways Premium Credit Card:
- Age Limit: The bank expects the applicant to be under the age group of 18 years to 60 years. The add-on age limit is 15 years.
- Income Stability: The applicant must have a stable source of income so as to avoid defaults in the process of repayment.
- Nationality: The applicant should have the nationality of India.
- Credit Score: The applicant must have a good credit score without any history of credit defaults.
The documents required to apply for the ICICI Bank British Airways Premium Credit Card are:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card are as follows:
- Late Payment Charges: The card bearer would have to pay the late payment charges as follows
- None, if the late amount due is less than ₹100
- ₹100, if the late amount due is between ₹100-₹500
- ₹500, if the late amount due is between ₹500- ₹10,000
- ₹600, if the late amount due is between ₹10,000- ₹20,000
- ₹700, if the late amount due is more than ₹20,000
- Over limit charges: ICICI bank charges 2.50% (a minimum of ₹500) on the over-limit amount if the card bearer exceeds the prescribed limit of the card.
- Grace Period: The interest-free grace period allowed by the bank is between 18 to 48 days.
- Credit and Withdrawal Limit: The Credit and Withdrawal Limit is communicated to the card-bearer at the time of delivery of the card and would also be indicated in the monthly statements.
Applying for the card is easy with Wishfin, an online marketplace of credit cards and other financial products. All you require is to visit the official website of Wishfin and apply for your favourite credit card. While applying online, you would be required to fill some personal and professional details before submitting the application. As soon as you submit it, the application reaches to the bank desk through our executives who make sure you get the card on your hand ASAP.
It’s a good habit to keep looking at the statement to know your credit card outstanding balance, available credit limit, any instance of interest accrual and taxes, etc. You could even see minimum due in the statement. It is calculated at about 5% of the overall outstanding balance in a billing cycle. Monitoring the statement carefully can help you pick out a wrong entry if at all made. Further, you can know the Avios you have earned while using the British Airways card.
So when you shop the bills will arise, won’t they? You can pay them either online or offline modes. The online payment methods include Internet Banking, Debit Cards & Credit Cards of other banks via Payment Gateway, etc. On the other hand, you can even go offline and look to pay off the dues by cheque or cash. The cash payment, however, can lead to some charges. On the point of convenience, online modes beat their offline counterparts as the form just needs a few minutes compared to about 2-3 hours or more with the latter. So those tied up with a hectic schedule should go online and complete the process in a few clicks. Those not comfortable getting online can visit the nearest bank branch to do the needful.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
ICICI Bank has an efficient Customer Care division to attend to the queries and concerns of the customers. You can get in touch with the ICICI Customer Care Support by:
- Visiting the ‘Complaint Form’ on the official website of ICICI Bank
- Calling the Customer Care 24X7 Helpline on 1800-102-4242 between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- Writing to the Nodal Officer at the address mentioned on the official website of ICICI bank
PS- Do mention your Credit Card Number while getting in touch with ICICI Customer Care.