Credit Card Payment Offers 20191288 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Contactless Credit Card
About ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Contactless Credit Card
ICICI bank is one of the largest and most reputed banks of the country. Not only the services of ICICI are top-notch but also highly customer-centric. The bank misses no chance of coming up with extraordinary products that are not only unique but also serve the purpose of its customers. For instance, take a look at this superb product by ICICI. ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Contactless Credit Card is a card which is best used by those who want to cut down on their fuel charges. The card helps you curb your fuel expenses by providing you with massive cashbacks and waiver programs for fuel surcharge. You can easily earn PAYBACK points every time you swipe your card while refueling your vehicle and redeem them to get additional discounts on your fuel bills. Not only this! This card is a contactless card which means that you don’t need to punch-in your PIN every time you make payment. The card bears an inbuilt technology that allows you to make transactions without dipping your card in the machine. Also, the card comes with added benefits such as waivers on movie tickets and discounts on food bills. Keep scrolling to know more about this magical product!
Features of ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Contactless Credit Card
Some of the main features of ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Contactless Credit Card are listed below:
- A complimentary Provogue tie at the time of joining.
- Get up to ₹200 off on movie tickets every month at Bookmyshow.
- The Culinary Treats Program brings to you a minimum discount of 15% on each dining bill paid through your ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Contactless Credit Card.
- Reduce your fuel bills up to 2.5% every month by swiping your card every time you visit the HPCL pumps for refueling.
- Earn 2 PAYBACK points on every ₹100 spent on refueling.
- Get up to 1% waiver on fuel surcharge at any HPCL pump at a maximum transaction of ₹4,000 when swiping the card at ICICI Merchant Services machine.
- On a total expenditure of ₹50,000 and above, the annual fee of the subsequent year would be waived-off.
Processing fees & Charges
Below are listed the charges and fee that the applicant would have to pay at the time of availing the card and subsequently on an annual basis:
- ICICI Bank charges a joining fee of ₹199 along with applicable Service Tax at the time of your ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Contactless Credit Card availment.
- There are no ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Contactless Credit Card annual charges for the first year of membership. After the first year, an annual fee of ₹199 is chargeable along with the applicable Service Tax.
- There is no supplementary card fee that is charged on this Credit Card.
- The bank charges an overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances of 3.40% on a monthly basis which cumulates to become 40.80% annually.
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Contactless Credit Card
ICICI bank follows the following criteria of eligibility:
- Age Limit: The age limit of the applicant must be between 18 years to 60 years. The add-on age limit is 15 years.
- Income Stability: The applicant must have a stable source of income so as to keep up with the process of repayment.
- Nationality: The applicant should have the nationality of India.
- Credit Score: The applicant must bear a good credit score and shouldn’t have a history of credit defaults.
The documentation required to apply for the ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Contactless Credit Card are:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for the ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Contactless Credit Card are:
- Late Payment Charges: The card bearer would have to pay the late payment charges as follows
- None, if the late amount due is less than ₹100
- ₹100, if the late amount due is between ₹100- ₹500
- ₹500, if the late amount due is between ₹500- ₹10,000
- ₹600, if the late amount due is between ₹10,000- ₹20,000
- ₹700, if the late amount due is more than ₹20,000
- Over limit charges: ICICI bank charges 2.50% (a minimum of ₹500) on the over-limit amount if the card bearer exceeds the prescribed limit of the card.
- Grace Period: The interest-free grace period permitted by the bank is from 18 to 48 days.
- Credit and Withdrawal Limit: The Credit and Withdrawal Limit is shared with the card-bearer at the time of hand-over of the card and would also be indicated in the monthly statements.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
ICICI Bank has a prompt and efficient Customer Care division to help out with the grievances and concerns of the customers. You can reach out the ICICI Customer Care by:
- Visiting the ‘Complaint Form’ on the official website of ICICI Bank
- Calling their Customer Care 24X7 Helpline on 1800-102-4242 between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- Writing to the Nodal Officer at the address mentioned on the official website of ICICI bank
To redeem your PAYBACK points for rewards, you can call the PAYBACK centre directly on 1860-258-5000. You can also redeem your PAYBACK points in cash. Call on 080-40146444 or 1800-102-4242 to know more about this option.
PS- Do mention your Credit Card Number while getting in touch with ICICI Customer Care.