- Know the key features and benefits of IDFC First Classic Credit Card
- This card is free for a lifetime but you must explore other charges of the card.
- Check the credit limit and payment options of this credit card.
IDFC First Bank is known for providing financial services but now it has come up with a new financial service known as the credit card. Now, you can easily apply for the IDFC First Credit Cards and enjoy various benefits. One such credit card is IDFC First Classic Credit Card. The key advantage of this credit card is that you will not have to pay any joining or renewal fees. On the other hand, you can earn thousands of reward points through this credit card and there is no expiry date for the reward points. So, let’s take a look at the features and benefits of this card so that you can know them better.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of IDFC First Classic Credit Card
- 2 Fees and Charges of IDFC First Classic Credit Card
Features and Benefits of IDFC First Classic Credit Card
There are some exclusive features of this card that you must know before applying for it. All the features are going to amaze you.
- This card gives you a Welcome Gift Voucher of ₹500 if you spend ₹15000 within 90 days from the date of card issuance.
- Enjoy 5% Cashback on the first EMI Transaction you make within 90 days from the date of card issuance.
- Multiply your Reward Points 10 times on all the transactions that are above ₹20000.
- Get 3 times Reward Points on all the offline transactions.
- Earn 6X Reward Points on all the online spending.
- Enjoy 10X reward points on your birthday.
- You can earn thousands of reward points through the IDFC First Classic Credit Card because there is no maximum limit of earning reward points.
- There is no expiry of the reward points and you can redeem all of them anytime.
- On the expenditure of ₹100 each, you are entitled to earn 1 reward point.
- The value of 1 reward point is 25 paisa and 1 rupee needs 4 reward points.
- Get a Discount of 25% on movie tickets every month with a maximum limit of ₹100.
- Have 4 Complimentary Railway Lounge Visits every quarter on this credit card.
- Enjoy Fuel Surcharge waiver of up to ₹200 every month at the refilling stations.
- Get a Personal Accident Cover of up to ₹2 Lacs on this card.
- Get a Complimentary Lost Card Liability Cover of ₹25000.
- Enjoy 50+ In-App Discount Offers through this Credit Card.
- Get a Free Road Side Assistance of ₹1399.
- You can enjoy the above offers only after doing 1 transaction from your credit card in the previous month.
Super Saver Benefits
- Enjoy interest-free cash withdrawals from ATMs for up to 48 days on the IDFC First Classic Credit Card.
- The over-limit fee on this credit card is zero.
- There are no Add-on Charges.
- You will get an APR of 0.75% per month that makes 9% per annum on this credit card.
- You can redeem the reward points for free as no extra fee is chargeable.
Fees and Charges of IDFC First Classic Credit Card
|Card’s Joining Fees||Lifetime Free|
|Card’s Renewal Fees||Lifetime Free|
|Minimum Rate of Interest on Credit Card||0.75% per month or 9% per annum|
|Maximum Rate of Interest on Credit Card||2.99% per month or 35.88% per annum|
|Foreign Mark-up Fees||3.5%|
|Late Payment Fee||15% of the Total Amount Due with a minimum of ₹100 and a maximum of ₹1000.|
|International Cash Advance Fee||₹250|
|Domestic Cash Advance Fee||₹250|
|Fee for Reward Points Redemption||NIL|
|Validity of Reward Points||Unlimited|
Credit Limit of IDFC First Classic Credit Card
The credit limit of this credit card is not specified and it totally depends on the income and Cibil Score of the individual. If you have a stable and high income them you can get a credit limit. On the other hand, you will have to maintain a good Cibil score of 750 in order to get quick approval from the bank for the credit card and enjoy a high credit limit.
IDFC First Classic Credit Card Payment
There are various options for making the payment of your Classic Credit Card. You can go to the bank and make the payment through cash or drop a cheque. But you must be aware of the online methods for making the IDFC First Credit Card Payment:-
- Clear bills through IDFC First Bank Internet Banking
- Make UPI Payments
- Use Net Banking of Another bank or Debit Cards to make the payment.
- Use IMPS and NEFT in which you will have to enter the IFSC Code IDFB0010225.