- Know all the features and benefits and IDFC Wealth Credit Card and it is a Lifetime free card.
- Earn thousands of reward points through this card and redeem them anytime.
- Go through the credit limit and the various payment options of this credit card.
The IDFC Bank has launched a series of credit cards having exclusive offers and benefits. In a series of many cards, the IDFC First Wealth Credit Card is one of the best cards. This credit card has a lot of benefits that can be helpful in the long run. You can earn thousands of reward points through this credit card because there is no maximum limit for earning reward points. The best thing about this credit card is that it is a lifetime free card and it means that you will not have to pay renewal or joining fees. On the other hand, there is no expiry date for the reward points. So, let’s take a look at the features and benefits of this card.
Features and Benefits of IDFC First Wealth Credit Card
There are some exciting features of this credit card that are definitely going to amaze you. So, make sure that you don’t miss any features or benefits of this credit card.
- Spend ₹15000 within 90 days from the card issuance date and get a Gift Voucher of ₹500 as a welcome bonus.
- Convert a transaction into an EMI within 90 days from the date of card issuance and enjoy a Cashback of 5% on the first conversion.
Reward Point Benefits
- On all the spending above ₹20000, you will earn 10X Reward Points on all the transactions.
- The offline transactions will earn 3X Reward Points.
- The online transactions will earn 6X Reward Points.
- All the spending on your birthday will earn 10X Reward Points.
- You can earn unlimited reward points through this credit card in a year.
- The validity of all the reward points is unlimited so you can redeem them anytime.
- On the expenditure of every ₹100, you will earn 1 reward point.
- 25 Paisa is equal is 1 reward point and 1 rupee is equal to 4 reward points.
- Get Buy One Get One Free Offer on movie tickets of up to ₹500 per ticket twice a month.
- Enjoy Complimentary Golf Rounds on this credit card.
- Get 4 Complimentary Visits to Airport Lounges per quarter
- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Access to the Railway Lounge per quarter through the IDFC First Wealth credit card.
- Get Complimentary Spa Visits every quarter.
- Get up to 15% off at 3000+ health outlets and 20% off at 1500+ Restaurants.
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge waiver of up to INR 400 per statement cycle at the refilling stations.
- Get a Personal Accident Cover of up to ₹10 Lacs on this card.
- Get a Free Road Side Assistance of ₹1399.
- Enjoy a Complimentary Lost Card Liability Cover of ₹50000.
- Enjoy 50+ In-App Discount Offers through the IDFC First Credit Card.
- Get a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Cover of $1200.
- Get an Air Accident Cover of up to ₹1 Crore.
- Personal Accident Cover is valid only after doing 1 transaction from your credit card in the last month.
- You can make interest-free cash withdrawals from ATMs for a limited period of time.
- This credit card has zero over-limit fees.
- This card has no Add-on Charges.
- The APR starts from 0.75% per month that makes 9% per annum.
- No extra charge is applicable to Reward Points Redemption.
Fees and Charges of IDFC First Wealth Credit Card
|Card’s Joining Fees||Lifetime Free|
|Card’s Renewal Fees||Lifetime Free|
|Minimum Rate of Interest on Credit Card||0.75% per month or 9% per annum|
|Maximum Rate of Interest on Credit Card||2.99% per month or 35.88% per annum|
|Foreign Mark-up Fees||1.5%|
|Late Payment Fee||15% of the Total Amount Due with a minimum of ₹100 and a maximum of ₹1000.|
|International Cash Advance Fee||₹250|
|Domestic Cash Advance Fee||₹250|
|Fee for Reward Points Redemption||NIL|
|Validity of Reward Points||Unlimited|
Credit Limit of IDFC First Wealth Credit Card
The IDFC Bank hasn’t specified the credit limit of the Wealth Credit Card. Once you submit the credit card application, the bank will check your monthly income and your Cibil Score. If you have a high income and a Cibil Score of 750 and above then you can enjoy a high credit limit. It simply means that your monthly income and your Cibil score will decide the credit limit of this credit card.
IDFC First Wealth Credit Card Payment
You can clear the bill of your IDFC First Credit Card through cash or cheque but you will have to visit the branch. If you are looking for a more convenient method to make the payment of the First Wealth Credit Card then you can go through the online methods:-
- Clear your bills through the IDFC First Bank Net Banking.
- Make UPI Payments to clear the bills.
- Use the Net Banking of another bank or Debit Cards.
- Make payment through IMPS or NEFT and use the IFSC Code IDFB0010225.