Credit Card Apply1126 views
- JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit Card comes with 30,000 reward points, discount on airfare
- Air miles redemption, 24x7 concierge services add to the growing list of offers
One of the best travel credit cards in the business, JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit Card comes with a plethora of air miles that can be used to book air tickets. It also offers discounts on travel, complimentary lounge access at airports, access to complimentary golf training, and much more. While choosing any credit card, you would like to have a 360-degree view of the offers besides knowing the eligibility, fees & charges and other critical information, won’t you? All that is described in this page for you to look at.
Table of Contents
- 1 JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Offers
- 2 Fees & Charges
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How to Apply for JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Online?
- 5 How to Apply for JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Offline?
- 6 JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Limit
- 7 JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Bill Payment
- 8 JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Customer Care
JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Offers
The card comes decked with the following offers
- Earn up to 30,000 bonus JPMiles as well as 15 JetPrivilege tier points within the first 90 days
- Get 8 JPMiles for spending every ₹150 on the card
- Earn 3X JPMiles for spending on Jet Airways’ website
- Spends worth ₹8 lakh a year to waive off the renewal fee from next year
- Earn 1 JetPrivilege tier point for every ₹1.5 lakh retail spend in a bid to achieve faster tier upgrades
- Get a complimentary ticket with a base fare waiver & earn a discount voucher for the return flight on Jet Airways.
- The offer is applicable on the payment of membership fee
- Enjoy 5% discount on the base fare of revenue tickets booked on the official website of Jet Airways
- Enjoy 24×7 concierge assistance services
- Exciting dining privileges
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee – ₹10,000
- Renewal Fee – ₹5,000
- Charges on Revolving Credit – 1.99% per month or 23.88% per year
- Late Payment Charges – ₹100-950
- Overlimit Charges – 2.50% of the overlimit amount, with a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee – ₹100
- Rewards Redemption Fee – ₹99
- Both salaried and self-employed are eligible to apply for a credit card
- The minimum age for both salaried and self-employed is 21 years while applying for the card
- The maximum age of salaried and self-employed must not be more than 60 years and 65 years, respectively, while applying
How to Apply for JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Online?
The exciting range of features must be prompting you to apply for the credit card, right? If you choose to apply online, you can visit the official website of HDFC Bank and do the needful. The application steps are elaborated below, take a look.
- Visit hdfcbank.com
- Go to ‘Products’
- Click on ‘Credit Cards’
- A number of cards will appear on the screen
- Tick the checkbox ‘Super Premium’ under ‘Range of Credit Cards’
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ beneath JetPrivileges HDFC Diners Club Credit Card
- Enter the details correctly before clicking on ‘Submit’.
The application will be processed to the bank which will then send an executive to pick relevant documents from your office or residence. It will verify the documents carefully and give a nod only upon successful authentication.
How to Apply for JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Offline?
You can also visit the nearest HDFC Bank branch and apply by filling the credit card application form correctly and submitting necessary documents to support the application. The bank will check the details thoroughly and approve the application only if it finds you meeting the eligibility criteria and having valid documents.
You must submit the following documents while applying for the card.
Identity Proof – PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhaar Card
Residence Proof – Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhaar Card/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill
Income Proof – Latest salary slips (Salaried), Last 2-3 years Income Tax Return (ITR) (Self-employed)
Bank statement for the last 3-6 months
Duly filled and signed application form
JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Limit
HDFC Bank would ascertain the credit limit based on how much you earn and the credit score you have. Greater income and a credit score of more than 750 can help you get more credit limit to purchase. However, if you don’t get higher limits, you can get the same afterward by paying dues on time on a regular basis. The bank will check the repayment track thoroughly and call you for limit enhancement.
JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Bill Payment
Paying the bill on time will do your credit history a world of good. You can thus pay instantly using the convenience of internet banking. Now, you can either log in to HDFC net banking straight or do the same while using the payment gateway website that allows the payment of HDFC credit cards. You can also login to the online banking of other bank account and pay using the NEFT/RTGS/IMPS channel. If you find online payment uncomfortable, you can pay the bill by depositing cheque, demand draft or cash at the bank branch.
JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Customer Care
Contact 24×7 toll-free customer care number – 18004254332 – to resolve any query that may surface with regards to bill payment, credit limit enhancement, rewards or any other. The customer care representatives are skilled to resolve your queries at the earliest.
Shall You Look at JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Statement?
The answer is ‘Yes’. It’s an important exercise that you should do to stay updated with what’s happening with your credit card. The statement shows the total due, minimum due, payment date, rewards summary and, of course, the transactions made in a billing cycle. Checking the statement can help you spot incorrect entries if they have been made. You can thus raise the issue with the bank to get it rectified soon.