Credit Card Payment Offers 20192379 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- 1.1 Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card Offers April 2019
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Documents Checklist to Apply
- 1.5 Application Status Online
- 1.6 Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card Statement
- 1.7 Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card Customer Care Number
About Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
It’s time to get rewarded with Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card. This black beauty with its host of unmatched features and rewarding lifestyle privileges such as milestone rewards, welcome gifts, airport lounge access and many more ensures to give you the every happiness of life. With a host of features, it would not be wrong to say that this SBI credit card adds more value to your life. So, without any further delay, just go for this appealing credit card today!
Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card Offers April 2019
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Get a welcome gift voucher worth ₹3,000
- Linked gift vouchers worth ₹6,000
- Chance to avail 5x reward points on dining, grocery, departmental store and international spends
- Get card anniversary gift voucher worth ₹3,000
- Earn 2 reward points for every ₹100 spent on all other categories
- Get a chance to earn 40,000 reward points in 5x category in a year
- Avail rewards on annual spending of ₹4 Lakhs and ₹5 Lakh each
- Grab complimentary membership to the priority pass programme
- Enjoy complimentary visa lounge access in India and Abroad
- Access to more than 300 golf courses across the world
- Grab 30% discount on the green fee
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹ 2,999 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹2,999 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Documents Checklist to Apply
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
With the help of an online facility being offered by SBI, you can now check the real-time status of your favorite credit card anytime, from anywhere. The moment you apply for a card, you will get an application number, and that number by submitting online enables you to know the actual status of your credit card, i.e.whether it’s approved or at pending stage. Whatever is the case, you can easily check the application status of your SBI credit card online.
Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card Statement
Now you can check or review your credit card account statement on the go as SBI offers you this online facility with the help of which you can easily get the monthly updates of your account. The bank will send you the statement on a monthly basis on your registered mail ID so that it is more accessible to you all the time. This statement also gives you a brief analysis of your account along with showing all the transaction details.
Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card Customer Care Number
Just dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number and get in touch with the customer care executives of SBI credit card team so as to solve all your queries, complaints or concerns. No matter what sort of issue you have, these highly talented and experienced team is always there to support and guide you.