Credit Card Apply Online2676 views
Table of Contents
About Karur Vysya Bank – SBI Card
Experience yet another privilege of being KVB customer by availing this beautifully designed credit card being offered by SBI. Thoughtfully designed for the selected few,especially those who want every comfort of life, there is no denying the fact that this credit card is here to change your world. If we talk about its list of features and privileges, you will surely agree on the fact that this card will cater all your lifestyle needs. Right from travelling, dining, movies to airport lounge access and shopping, this well crafted card is here to give you all the comforts of life. Well, in case you are looking something more to know about the same, reading this page is worth for you.
Features of Karur Vysya Bank – SBI Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Karur Vysya Bank – SBI Card.
- Get 2000 bonus reward points on spends of ₹2000
- Avail ₹100 cash back on first ATM cash withdrawal
- Enjoy 2.5% value back on departmental and grocery stores
- Get 1 reward point on per ₹100 spent
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver at any petrol pump
- Spend more than 90,000 and enjoy annual membership fee reversal
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹499
- Renewable Fee:₹499
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges: Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: Rs.2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of Karur Vysya Bank – SBI Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Documentation Checklist Required
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Karur Vysya Bank – SBI Card
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
Now knowing your credit card application status is no more a hassle as SBI offers you an online facility that allows you to do the same with a lot of ease. Yes, you just need to visit the site of the bank and enter the application there. And,with the help of that you can easily track the real-time status of your SBI credit card online. This online facility allows you to know whether your card has been approved or not.
Karur Vysya Bank – SBI Card Statement
The bank send you the monthly statements in your inbox so that you can easily review or keep a check on your credit card account. In fact, you receive these statements monthly, hence can easily review your account anytime. You can check all the details along with the transaction details associated with your account. Through this way, it becomes easy for you to keep an eye on your account and check the same timely.
Customer Care Number
When in doubt regarding your SBI credit card, you just need to dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number so that the customer care of the SBI will be in touch with you. These highly talented and experienced executives with their in-depth knowledge try to solve all your queries in the best possible way. They ensure that all your queries will be answered in the least time frame.