You have always been hearing that credit cards are in the form of plastic. They are made up of plastic with a chip. But now a new credit card has been launched that is a metallic credit card and it is known as OneCard Credit Card. This card has a lot of features similar to other cards but the feature that makes this card unique is the material from which it is made. It is a metal credit card with a lot of reward point benefits and other offers. This card is issued only by the collaborating banks like Bank of Baroda Financial, IDFC First Bank, South Indian Bank, SBM Bank, and Federal Bank. The best thing about this card is it doesn’t have any joining and renewal fees. Therefore, you can enjoy a lot of benefits on this card without paying any charges.
Features and Benefits of One Card
You must be eager to know the benefits of this free credit card. Here are some exclusive benefits that might surprise you.
No Hidden Charges
- This credit card is absolutely free and you will not have to pay any joining fee.
- There is no need to pay a renewal fee to continue using this credit card.
- No reward points redemption fee will be charged while redeeming the points against various brands.
Manage Card through Mobile App
- Download the OneCard mobile application from App Store or Play Store to manage the card.
- Set the transaction limit from the OneCard App.
- Manage various activities like international transactions, domestic transactions, online transactions, contactless payments, and other activities from the app.
- The OneCard Credit Card is crafted with metal.
- Use a unique metal credit card instead of plastic cards.
- Have a luxurious experience with this credit card.
- Activate the card digitally without any physical presence in the bank.
- This credit card gets activated within 5 minutes.
Reward Point Benefits
- Earn 5X Reward Points on the top two spending categories.
- The reward points will be credited to your account immediately.
- There is no expiry date for the reward points.
- Just swipe the One Card Credit Card to redeem the reward points.
- Even fraction reward points will be credited to your account and there will be no roundoff.
- Make part payments of your transactions into EMIs.
- There is no need for any documents to enjoy the EMI transactions.
- Earn Reward Points on the EMI Transactions.
- Manage your EMIs from the EMI dashboard.
OneCard Credit Card Fees and Charges
You know that this credit card is absolutely free but there are some other charges that you should know before you apply for this card.
|Reward Points Redemption Fee||NIL|
|Finance Charges||2.5% to 3.5% per month or 30% to 42% per annum|
|Late Payment Fee||2.5% of the Amount Due with a Maximum of INR 1000|
|Foreign Markup Fee||1%|
|ATM Withdrawal Charges||2.5% of the Withdrawn Amount with a minimum of INR 300|
Eligibility and Documentations
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years to apply for the One Card Credit Card.
- Salaried and Self-Employed Individuals can apply for this credit card.
- You must have a stable income.
- Your CIBIL Score must be 750 or above.
- You will need valid Identity Proof.
- You will also need valid Address Proof and Income Proof.
There are five collaborating banks that issued OneCard Credit Card and you can visit any bank to apply for this credit card. The collaborated banks are:-
- Bank of Baroda Financial
- Federal Bank
- South Indian Bank
- SBM Bank
- IDFC First Bank
How to Apply for OneCard Credit Card
You can visit the official website of OneCard to apply online for this credit card. On the other hand, you can visit the nearest branch of the collaborated bank and fill out the application form offline to apply for the same card. The third option to get OneCard is to provide the basic details in the application form given above.
Credit Limit of OneCard
The credit limit of One Card is not fixed and it depends on your Cibil Score and income. If you have a Cibil Score of 750 and above and a high income then you will get a high credit limit on OneCard. A high Cibil Score also gets a quick approval for the credit card.
One Card Customer Care Number
The OneCard Credit Card customer care number is 1860-266-1111 and you can call on this number anytime. This is a toll-free number and you can raise any type of query you are having on this credit card.