Table of Contents
About SBI Advantage Platinum Card
Apart from experiencing the life in true platinum style, SBI Advantage Platinum Card gives you more. It is loaded with unlimited advantages that can actually make your life full of ease and comfort. All you need to do is just avail this beautifully designed black credit card and the let all the privileges come your way. Be it travelling, movies, dining, shopping or anything else, this beautifully designed card fills your life with a lot of joy. So, without any delay, just go for it and experience a world of luxury and privileges.
Features of SBI Advantage Platinum Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of SBI Platinum Card.
- Welcome gift voucher worth ₹3,000 from popular brands
- Spend linked gift vouchers worth ₹6,000
- 5X reward points on dining, grocery and international spends
- Get 2x reward points for spending ₹100 on all other categories
- Card anniversary gift voucher worth ₹3,000
- Enjoy complimentary lounge access to Visa lounges in India and abroad
- Get rewarded by spending ₹4 and ₹5 Lakh annually each
- Avail complimentary priority pass membership
- Play golf by getting the access of more than 300 golf courses across India and get 30% discount on green fee
- Freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge waiver
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹2,999 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹2,999 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges: 2.50% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of SBI Advantage Platinum Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for SBI Advantage Platinum Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
Knowing the real-time status of your credit card has now becomes easier as SBI allows you to know the same without any hassle. Yes, all you need is the application number, that you need to put online on bank’s site and that’s it. Within few seconds, you will get to know the actual status of your credit card application. It allows you to know whether your application is approved or still pending.
SBI Advantage Platinum Card Statement
Know all the transaction history of your SBI credit card without any hassle as SBI allows you to know that with a lot of ease. On your registered mail id linked with the bank, you will receive the monthly credit card statements with the help of which you can easily know the nitty and gritty of your card.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
On dialing these number, i.e. 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290, you can easily get in touch with the customer care executives of the bank. These highly talented and experienced team is always there to support you and ensures that all your credit card queries and concerns can easily be resolved within least time frame.
Dislaimer – SBI Advantage Platinum Card is not available for sourcing