About SBI Platinum Card
Get ready to experience the life in true Platinum style with none other than SBI Platinum Card.Yes, this beautifully crafted black beauty not only grabs your attention with its classy looks, but also appeals you with its plenty of remarkable offerings in the form of unmatched features and benefits.This card is decked with an unlimited bundle of features and privileges to choose from. Right from dining, movies to travel and shopping, this standalone credit card of SBI caters all your lifestyle needs in the best way. So, what are you waiting for? Know the details of this card by reading the page below.
Rewards, Gift Vouchers Available with SBI Platinum Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of SBI Platinum Card.
- Welcome gift voucher worth ₹3,000 from popular brands
- Spend linked gift vouchers worth ₹6,000
- 5X reward points on dining, grocery and international spends
- Get 2x reward points for spending ₹100 on all other categories
- Card anniversary gift voucher worth ₹3,000
- Enjoy complimentary lounge access to Visa lounges in India and abroad
- Get rewarded by spending ₹4 and ₹5 Lakh annually each
- Avail complimentary priority pass membership
- Play golf by getting the access of more than 300 golf courses across India and get 30% discount on green fee
- Freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge waiver
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹2,999 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹2,999 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges: 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of SBI Platinum Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Documentation Checklist Required
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for SBI Platinum Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
Do you want to apply online for a credit card or have already applied for the same, and still don’t know the actual status? Well, no more worries now as SBI offers you this online facility, wherein just from the comfort of your home or office, you can know the real-time status of your credit card application. You just need to have the application number with you and the rest SBI will do by letting you know your current status in the least time frame.
SBI Platinum Card Statement
Know the details of your favourite SBI Platinum Card by receiving the statements monthly. Yes, now it’s possible to check the details of your card as the bank allows you to do that by sending the monthly statements. With the help of these statements you can easily check all the transactions done via your card and go through the other details as well.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
In case of any query, concern or doubt, just dial the helpline number of SBI credit card, i.e. 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290. With the help of dialing this number, the customer care executives of the bank will always there to help you by solving all your queries in the best way.