- Earn 1500 Reward Points on the Payment of Annual Fee of SBI Shaurya Credit Card.
- Know the Rates and other charges of the credit card.
- See the Various Payment options for paying the bills.
SBI has paid a tribute to the Indian Army and launched SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card with a lot of offers. Get exciting discounts and offers on the purchase from army canteen store departments and other departmental stores. You’ll also get an insurance cover for personal accidents of ₹10 lacs. There a lot of other features as well so explore more and lift up the veil from the features..
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Features of SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card
- 2 Rates and Charges of the SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card
Features of SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card
Earn Reward Points
- Spend on Dining, Grocery, and Departmental Stores and earn 10 Reward Points per ₹100.
- Get a Reward Point of 10 on the expenditure of every ₹100 on Movies and Canteen Store Departments.
- Earn 2 Reward Points per ₹100 on all the other transactions done through the card.
- Enjoy 1500 Reward Points on paying the annual fees.
Terms and Conditions
- There will be no reward points on cash, S2S, and Fuel transactions.
There are some milestones for the transactions that are set by SBI. So if you cross the milestones, there would be some reward and benefits offered to you. Let’s see the various offers available for reaching the milestones.
- Spend ₹50000 in a calendar quarter and get an e-voucher of Pizza Hut worth ₹500.
- Spend ₹500000 in a year and get an e-gift voucher of ₹7000 from Yatra or Pantaloons.
- Waive off the Renewal Fee by spending more than ₹1.5 lacs in a year.
Terms and Conditions
- You’ll Receive the Pizza Hut e-voucher within 10 days after spending ₹50000 on your registered mobile number.
- You’ll get an SMS on your registered mobile number to choose the e-voucher option within 10 days after spending ₹5 lacs. You can either choose Pantaloon or Yatra for using the e-voucher.
Access to the Domestic Airport Lounge
You can get Domestic Airport Lounge access by using the Shaurya Select Credit Card. Just show the card at the airport lounge and get access to it. The list of lounges that are covered in this card. You must be eligible to take only two visits in a quarter.
|Travel Club Lounge||Anna International Airport||Chennai|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Rajiv Gandhi International Airport||Hyderabad|
|Travel Club Lounge||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport||Kolkata|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Indra Gandhi International Airport||Delhi|
|Travel Club Lounge||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport||Mumbai|
|Travel Club||Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport||Nagpur|
|Travel Food Service||Kempegowda International Airport||Bangalore|
|Bird Lounge||Jolly Grant Airport||Dehradun|
|Bird Lounge||Trivandrum International Airport||Trivandrum|
|Premium Lounge||Civil Aerodrome||Vadodara|
|Earth Lounge||Cochin International Airport||Cochin|
Insurance Cover and Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get an Insurance cover on Personal Accidents of ₹10 lacs. (offered by Rupay)
- Get a Fraud Liability of ₹1 lac in the case of losing the card.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% on all the petrol pumps across India.
Terms and Conditions
- The minimum age for taking the insurance cover is 18 years.
- The maximum age for taking the insurance cover is 70 years.
- Fuel surcharge benefits are valid with a minimum transaction of ₹500 and a maximum transaction of ₹4000.
- The Maximum benefit in the fuel surcharge waiver is ₹250 per month.
Other Benefits of the SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card
Reward Points – You can redeem your reward points on the reward page of SBI. There are multiple items present on the SBI reward page and you can purchase any of them through the earned reward points. On spending every ₹100 you’ll earn 2 reward points.
Global Acceptance – This SBI credit card is easily accepted worldwide. There 190 countries with 44 million-plus merchants where you can use this credit card. In India, there is a 3.7 million terminal that accepts the SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card.
Other Bill Payment – This credit card can also be used to pay electricity bills, telephone bills, and other utility bills. You can easily earn reward points through the spending on the payment of bills.
Other Benefits – Get the 24×7 concierge services like assistance in flower delivery, gift delivery, courier service, restaurant referral, Car Rental, and many other services. Your service branch will be embossed on the credit card like Air force, Navy, Army, and Paramilitary.
Balance Transfer – You can transfer the balance amount of the other bank’s credit card to the SBI Credit Card. This facility will also help you to pay your pending credit card bills in easy EMI.
FlexiPay – There is an option to convert the transactions into easy monthly installments. After making a transaction of ₹2500 through Shaurya Select Credit Card, you can convert the transaction into easy EMI within 30 days.
Rates and Charges of the SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card
|Joining Fee for the First Year||NIL|
|Annual Renewal fee||₹1499|
|Transaction of More than ₹1.5 Lacs||Renewal Fees- NIL|
|Interest-Free Period||20 Days to 50 Days|
|Finance Charges||2.5% Per Month or 30% Per Annum|
|ATM Withdrawal Charges||2.5% per transaction with a minimum of ₹500|
|Minimum Amount Due Charges||5% of the Outstanding Amount|
|Cash Advance Limit||Maximum of ₹12000 per day up to 80% of the credit limit.|
|Cheque Pickup Charges||₹100|
|Charges for Payment made through Cheque||₹100 (cheque amount up to ₹10000)|
|Cheque Dishonour Fee||2% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹450|
|Statement Printing||₹100 per statement|
|Card Replacement Charges||₹100|
|Payment through Cash Charges||₹199|
|Fee for Reward Redemption||₹99|
Late Payment Charges
|Between ₹0 to ₹200||NIL|
|Between ₹201 to ₹500||₹100|
|Between ₹501 to ₹1000||₹400|
|Between ₹1001 to ₹10000||₹600|
|Between ₹10001 to ₹25000||₹800|
Safety Tips for ATM Withdrawal
You must avoid using the card for withdrawing money from ATM machines. But if in case there is a certain emergency then keep the following points in mind.
- Destroy the PIN as soon as you memorize it.
- Never give your credit card to any non-trusted member.
- You are not authorised to change the PIN of SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card. If you have forgotten the PIN then you can call on the SBI helpline number.
Methods of SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card Payment
There are various methods through which you can make SBI Credit Card Payment Online. The various options are as follows.
- Pay Credit Card Bill through NEFT.
- Use PayNet to clear the dues.
- Clear all the dues through Visa Credit Card.
- Pay Bills via SBI Online.
- Use National Automated Clearing House (NACH)
- Make an Electronic Bill Payment.
- Use other Bank’s Debit Card for paying the bills.
- Pay through SBI Mobile App.
- Try YONO for Fast and Safe Credit Card Payments.
- Pay the Credit Card Bill through UPI.