Credit Card Payment Offers 20194552 views
- Apply for SCB Ultimate Credit Card via WhatsApp
- Enjoy playing golf, earning reward points and cashback
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 About Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
- 2 Reward Points, Cashback and Several Other Privileges of Ultimate Credit Card
- 3 How to Apply for Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card at Wishfin via WhatsApp?
About Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
Ultimate Credit Card has made its way to India’s credit card space in September, 2017. The card, launched by Standard Chartered Bank, comes with a host of unlimited benefits and privileges for a cardholder to feel proud of. Privileges like cashback at duty-free stores, access to golf courses at India and overseas, as well as an attractive reward program, make the card offers too tempting to resist. Let the temptation grow stronger by reading the benefits of the card in detail.
Reward Points, Cashback and Several Other Privileges of Ultimate Credit Card
Wanna know the offers of Ultimate Credit Card in details? Check out the points below.
- Enjoy a cashback of up to ₹10,000 while booking tickets on MakeMyTrip within 90 days of card issuance, upon the payment of joining fees*
- Earn 5 reward points on every ₹150 spent
- 1 reward point equals to ₹1
- Get 5% cashback* at duty-free stores
- Enjoy up to 25% instant discount at top 250 restaurants in India
- Get complimentary* access to 20 and 150 premier golf courses in India and the world, respectively
- Get membership to priority pass and enjoy complimentary access* to more than 1000 airport lounges worldwide
- Exclusive Ultimate Concierge Services
- Enjoy reduced foreign currency markup fee at 2%* on overseas spends
*Terms and conditions apply. Please visit https://www.sc.com/in/credit-cards/ultimate-card/
Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee – ₹5,000
- Other Charges as Applicable by the Bank
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card at Wishfin via WhatsApp?
So you are interested to apply for the card, right? Wishfin, thus, would like to lend its support in letting you gain the approval for the card in a hassle-free manner. You can apply for the card via WhatsApp conversation with Wishfin, an online tool to check and compare the offers of loans, credit cards and other financial products. All you need is to follow the steps shown below.
- Visit the official website of Wishfin
- Click on ‘Best Credit Cards’ under ‘Credit Card’ tab
- A new page will open wherein you can find ‘Apply with the ease of WhatsApp Chat’ button
- Click on it and enter your mobile number in the prescribed space
- A WhatsApp link will be sent to your mobile number
- Click on the link and get added to a group involving you and Wishfin
- Personal, professional and credit card related questions will come to your mobile screen
- Answer those correctly before submitting the application
- Your application for Ultimate Credit Card will thus be processed
How to Check Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card Application Status?
Post application, Wishfin and Standard Chartered Bank will work together to ensure you gain the nod from the latter ASAP. You can check the status of your card application on the website of Standard Chartered Bank (SCB). While accessing the web page of SCB, you can find ‘Track Your Application Status’ link. Click on it and get to a new page wherein you need to enter your application reference number and the mobile number. Finally, you need to end the process by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button. So whatever the status may be – approved, pending for approval or others will be displayed on the screen.
Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card Statement
Keep an eye on the statement to get a complete view of the credit limit you have used in a particular billing cycle. If found excessive, keep a lid on it by prioritizing your spends and remove the unnecessary ones from the list. The statement not only shows the total due and due date but also indicates the minimum due. Well, the minimum due is calculated at around 5% of the total due. Besides, you can also check the reward points accumulated on your spends. These points can be redeemed to shop at several online and offline brands.
Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card Bill Payment
So when you shop, a bill will generate stating a specific amount to be paid on or before the due date to avoid late payment charges. You can either go online or visit the branch to pay the bills. But if you ask for the convenience, the votes will mostly go to the online modes. You can pay the bills using net banking facility of either SCB or some other banks. All you need is to add the card to your online account. So whenever SCB generates your bill, you will receive either an SMS or e-mail notifying you the due amount and due date of payment. Taking a cue from the intimation, you can pay the bills before the due date and thus maintain a strong credit history.
Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card Customer Care
Doesn’t matter whether you face any issue in credit card bill payment or want to get a clarity of the features, you can raise your queries to the 24×7 customer care number – 66014444 or 39404444 and get a resolution for the same. The customer care executives would hear your queries patiently and solve them ASAP.