Credit Card Apply Online1224 views
- E-gift voucher, rewards, value back make Tata Star Platinum Credit Card worth applying for
- Apply for the credit card online & get instant approval
Co-branded credit cards are increasingly offered these days to offer an altogether new experience. These cards are offered in partnership between two or more entities. One such is an association between Tata and Star. These two combine together to offer a rich vein of credit cards that can ensure a memorable shopping experience. The card that strikes the most is Tata Star Platinum Credit Card. It comes with e-gift voucher at the time of joining as well as attaining an anniversary year. Plus, the value back on Star and Tata outlets, reward points on grocery spends, milestone spending benefits simply add to the charm the card has. Let’s read the card offers in detail here.
Table of Contents
- 1 Tata Star Platinum Credit Card Offers July 2020
- 2 Fees & Charges
- 3 Documents Needed While Applying for Tata Star Platinum Credit Card
- 4 How to Apply for Tata Star Platinum Credit Card Online?
- 5 Tata Star Platinum Credit Card Application Status
- 6 Tata Star Platinum Credit Card Payment
- 7 Tata Star Platinum Credit Card Customer Care Number
Tata Star Platinum Credit Card Offers July 2020
The card, which is acceptable at more than 24 million outlets across the globe, comes with the following offers. Take a look.
- E-gift voucher worth ₹3,500 from STAR awaits in the beginning
- Grab an anniversary e-gift voucher worth ₹3,000 on achieving an annual spend of more than 2 lakh in the previous year
- Earn 3 reward points on spending every ₹100 on groceries, departmental stores, dining and international purchases
- Get 1 reward point for every ₹100 spent on other retail purchases
- Earn 3.5% value back when you spend at STAR outlets
- Enjoy up to 5% value back on spending at Tata outlets
- Grab Star e-gift vouchers worth ₹3,000 on spending ₹3 lakh and ₹4 lakh each
- Cut your fuel cost by getting the surcharge waived on refilling the vehicle with transactions worth ₹500-4,000 at any of the petrol pumps in India. The maximum waiver is, however, limited to ₹250 per statement cycle.
- Enjoy 8 complimentary visits a year to domestic airport lounges in India, subject to a maximum of 2 visits a quarter
- Interest-free credit period of 20-50 days applicable for retail purchases, provided the outstanding balance of previous months is paid in full
- Cash advance limit granted up to 80% of the credit limit. You can withdraw a maximum of ₹15,000 on a daily basis. However, there’s no interest-free credit period on availing the cash advance facility.
Fees & Charges
Cardholders need to pay the following charges that are applicable to using the card. There are many incidental based charges such as finance charges, cash advance fee, etc.
- Annual Fee (One-time) – ₹2,999
- Renewal Fee – ₹2,999 per year
- Add-on Card Fee – NIL
- Finance Charges on Revolving Credit – Up to 3.35% per month or 40.20% per annum (Unsecured Cards), 2.50% per month or 30% per annum (Secured Cards)
- Cash Advance Fee – 2.50%-3.50% of the cash withdrawal amount, with a minimum of ₹300
- Late Payment Fee – ₹100-950, subject to the pending due amount
- Over Limit Fee – 2.50% of the over limit amount, with the minimum being ₹500
Card Replacement Fee – ₹100
Note – The fees & charges would also add the applicable Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Documents Needed While Applying for Tata Star Platinum Credit Card
You need to submit the following documents while applying for a credit card.
- Identity Proof – PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/Aadhar Card
- Residence Proof – Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/Aadhar Card
- Income Proof – Latest Salary Slips (Salaried), Income Tax Return (ITR), Profit & Loss Account & Audited Balance Sheet for the Last 2-3 Years (Self-employed)
- Last 3-6 Months Bank Statement
- Latest Passport Size Photographs
How to Apply for Tata Star Platinum Credit Card Online?
The online application is easy as you can make it by following a simple steps on the official website of Tata Card. The steps are mentioned below.
- Log on to www.tatacard.com
- Go to ‘Tata Star Platinum Credit Card’
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ beneath the card name
- Mention your name, the city you live in, occupation, PAN number, date of birth, annual income, email ID and mobile number
- Click on ‘Verify Mobile Number’ to get a One-time Password (OTP)
- Enter the OTP so received
- Click on the ‘Next Step’ button
Afterward, you could be required to submit a scanned copy of the documents
Finally, you need to submit the application
The lender will check the application thoroughly before approving the same. In a few days from the approval, you can get the card at your residence or official address, wherever you want it to get delivered.
How to Apply for Tata Star Platinum Credit Card Offline?
You can visit any of the Tata branches to apply for Star Platinum Credit Card. Ask for the application form and fill the details correctly before submitting the same to the concerned branch official. You should also provide the required documents along with the application. If the details match, the lender will approve the application. You will be intimated of the same on your mobile number and email ID.
Tata Star Platinum Credit Card Application Status
You can check the application status by calling the helpline number – 18001801290. Whatever the status may be, you will hear the same from the customer care executive.
Tata Star Platinum Credit Card Payment
You can pay the credit card bills using any of the following methods –
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Demand Draft
Tata Star Platinum Credit Card Customer Care Number
Call 24×7 customer care executive on 18001801290 to get all your doubts and queries resolved. The executive will hear you patiently before advising a proper solution to address your concerns.