When you have a credit card you try to make the optimum use of it. But on the other hand, the credit card bills are a matter of concern because you will have to clear them every month. So, don’t worry, you can apply for UNI Cards that have no annual or joining fee. Uniorbit Technologies has launched a Pay Later Card named UNI Pay 1/3rd card that allows you to divide your monthly bill into three equal parts and pay them in the next three months without any extra cost. It is not like regular credit cards because no interest will be charged even if you clear your bill in three months. There are also some other benefits of this card that you will explore in this article.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Everything about the UNI Pay 1/3rd Card
The UNI Cards is launched by Uniorbit Technologies in collaboration with the RBL Bank, State Bank of Mauritius, and Liquiloans. It is different from other credit cards because the interest incurs from the first billing cycle’s payment date in regular credit cards. In UNI Cards, you can divide the card payment into three monthly instalments without any interest.
Uni Cards Benefits and Other Features
You can explore all the features, offers, and benefits of this card below:-
- Enjoy 1% cashback on your UNI Credit Card bill if you pay the bill in Full.
- Split the UNI Card Bill into three equal payments for 3 months without any extra fee or interest.
- There is no joining and annual fee applicable to this credit card.
- It is a lifetime free credit card.
- You can also use the scan and pay from the UNI Card app at various stores.
- Make 1/3rd payment for groceries, essentials, fashion sales, emergency bills.
- Enjoy a cashback of 1% on all the retail spending.
- The minimum credit limit for UNI Cards is INR 20000 and the maximum credit limit is up to INR 6 Lacs.
- A new feature will be added soon in which you can split the bills into EMIs for 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, and 18+ months.
- Another new feature might come that gives you a Zomato Pro membership for 3 months.
- Also this credit card can be used at all the merchant outlets, approximately at 99.9% of the merchants accept credit and debit cards.
- UNI Cards also give guarantee to return money if extra fee is charged from you without your knowledge.
- These cards also give you data safety and encryption so that no one can misuse the card.
Uni Pay 1/3rd Card Credit Limit
The minimum credit limit of the UNI Pay Card is INR 20000 and it goes to a maximum of INR 6 Lacs. But the exact credit limit will be decided on the basis of your credit score and your income. If you have a high income and a good Cibil score of 750 and above then. You will get easy approval for the UNI card and a high credit limit. You can also request credit limit enhancement after using the UNI Card for 6 months and above.
Apply for Uni Credit Card
You can easily apply for the UNI Card through the UNICARD application. This application is available on IOS Store and Play store. Where you can download and apply for this credit card. In order to authenticate the application and you will just need a selfie and an Aadhar card. You must check the eligibility and complete the KYC. After the authentication. You can see the virtual card and in 5-7 working days, you will receive your UNI Card at your address.
Uni Pay 1/3rd Card Charges and other Details
In the table given below, you can go through the fees and other charges of this credit card.
|Minimum Amount Due||7.5% of the Outstanding Amount|
|Carry Forward Fee||Up to 5.5%|
|Bill Payment Time||10 Days|
|Card Freeze||Not Used for 6 Months|
Uni Card Late Payment Charges
|Zero||Between INR 1 to INR 250|
|INR 25||Between INR 251 to INR 1000|
|INR 100||Between INR 1001 to INR 2500|
|INR 250||Between INR 2501 to INR 5000|
|INR 500||Between INR 5001 to INR 10000|
|INR 1000||Between INR 10001 to INR 20000|
|INR 1500||Between INR 20001 to INR 30000|
|INR 2000||Between INR 30001 to INR 40000|
|INR 2500||Between INR 40001 to INR 50000|
|INR 3500||Between INR 50001 to INR 75000|
|INR 5000||Between INR 75001 to INR 100000|
|INR 7500||Between INR 100001 to INR 200000|
|INR 10000||Between INR 200001 to INR 1000000|
Eligibility Criteria for Uni Cards
- The minimum age of the applicant must be at least 25 years.
- The maximum age to apply for this card is 60 years.
- You must be an Indian Resident to apply for this credit card.
- You must also have a good credit score to apply for this card.
- The applicant should also have a stable income.
Uni Card Customer Care Number
The customer care number of the UNI Card is 08068216821 and the official address is Indiqube Sigma no. 3/B, Nexus Koramangala 3rd Block SBI Colony, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560034.
How Uni Cards 1/3rd is different from other Credit Cards?
Suppose you have a regular credit card and you have to pay the bill of that card INR 60000. But You pay the minimum amount due of INR 10000 and the rest is carried forward to next month which is INR 50000. So, you will have to pay interest on INR 50000 and it will be chargeable from the next date of the billing cycle date.
Now you have a UNI Card and you have the same outstanding bill of INR 60000. But you have the option to pay the bill of INR 60000 in three months and in three equal instalments of INR 20000. You will not have to pay any interest or extra charges on the outstanding amount for three months.
Usually, you will get an interest-free period of up to 50 days on regular credit cards. But you will enjoy an interest-free period of 90 days on the UNI Cards. This is the major difference between UNI Credit Card and other credit cards.
Frequently Asked Question
1. What are UNI cards?
UNI Cards are launched by Uniorbit Technologies in collaboration with the RBL Bank, State Bank of Mauritius, and Liquiloans that offer numerous benefits to its users.
2. What is the maximum credit limit of a UNI card?
The maximum credit limit is up to INR 6 Lakh on your UNI card.
3. What is the minimum age required for UNI cards?
To apply for a UNI credit card you need to be at least 25 years of age.
4. Do UNI cards offer cashbacks on retail spendings?
Yes, UNI cards offer 1% cashbacks on all retail spendings
5. Is it safe to use UNI cards?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to use UNI cards as they come with data safety and encryption so that no one can misuse the card.
6. What is Uni Credit Card Fee?
This is a free credit card. So, no need to pay annual and joining fee.
7. What is the validity of this Credit Card?
Uni Card has unlimited validity. A lifetime free credit card without any joining and annual fee.
8. What is the credit limit I can avail of on this credit card?
The minimum credit limit of a Uni Card is INR 20,000 and the maximum limit is INR 6,00,000. But the exact limit is based on credit score and income.
9. How can I apply for a Uni Pay 1/3rd card?
Download the UNICARD app. Also, upload the valid documents on the app and easily apply for the Uni credit card.
10. Is it the same credit card as regular ones?
No, Uni Card is different from a regular credit cards. In Uni cards you can pay the credit card bill in 3 EMIs for 3 months without any extra charge. But, a regular credit card charge interest.
11. Being an NRI, can I apply for this card?
No, NRIs are not allowed to apply for this credit card. Only Indian residents can apply for this card and enjoy various benefits from it.
12. What is the minimum Cibil Score for Uni Card Apply?
For quick approval check whether you CIBIL score is at least 750 or above. So, if it is, you will get the card approved.
13. What are the offers and benefits of the Uni Card?
The UNI Card comes with cashback benefit of 1% on the card bill payment. But it is for full payment only.
14. What is the USP of this credit card?
The USP is its facility to pay the bills partially in three months.
15. Can I increase the credit limit of the UNI cards?
Yes, you can. So, for this request the issuer. But after six months.