- Check all the Features and Benefits of YES Prosperity Business Credit Card.
- This Credit Card is Specially for the Self-Employed Individuals.
- Go through the Eligibility Criteria for applying for the card.
- Earn Reward Points and get Fuel Surcharge Waiver through this credit card.
YES BANK has always satisfied its customers with the continuous financial services whether it is the loan, bank account, or a credit card. So, recently the YES BANK has issued a credit card for self-employed individuals. The name of the card is YES Prosperity Business Credit Card that has a lot of exciting offers and discounts. You can earn thousands of reward points by doing various expenditures and redeem them on YESRewardz official website. Now, you must be eager to know all the features and benefits of this credit card. So, let’s throw some lights on the offers of the credit card and find out how it will help you to save some extra money.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits of YES Prosperity Business Credit Card
- 2 YES Prosperity Business Credit Card Fee, Charges and Eligibility
Benefits of YES Prosperity Business Credit Card
There are numerous benefits of this credit card and you find all of them interesting. Check below what they are.
- Earn 8 Reward Points per INR 200 spent on Travel Agencies & Tour Operators, Domestic Airlines and Dining
- Earn 4 Reward Points per INR 200 spent on all other categories
- 500 Reward Points Bonus on each YES PayNow registration
- Reward Points never expire; 1 reward point equals INR 0.25 on redemption
- Reward Points can be redeemed against the gift catalogue or at a dedicated website for flights, hotels, and office supplies
- Redemption of Reward Points against Air Miles (8 Reward Points = 1 InterMile / 1 Club Vistara Point)
- Earn 10000 Reward Points on spending INR 6 lakh in a year
Free Airport Lounge and Golf Access
- Get 3 Free Access to the International Airport Lounges in a Year.
- Enjoy 2 Complimentary Access to the Airport Lounges in India per calendar quarter under the Mastercard Lounge Program.
- A Complimentary Priority Pass Membership only for the Primary Cardholders.
- Waiver of green fee at select golf courses and 1 complimentary lesson/month
- Get an insurance cover of ₹50 Lacs in case of death due to Air Accident.
- Enjoy an insurance cover of ₹15 Lacs in case of a medical emergency outside India.
- Get a Credit Shield Cover of ₹2.5 Lacs in case of the death of the primary cardholder.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver up to ₹500 every month using this credit card.
- The minimum transaction must not be less than ₹400.
- The maximum transaction must not be more than ₹5000.
This credit card has the latest technology of the contactless payment in which you just have to touch the credit card on the vendor’s machine to make the payment. The contactless payment transactions don’t require any type of OTP or a PIN. Usually, you cannot make a contactless payment of more than ₹2000.
YES Prosperity Business Credit Card Fee, Charges and Eligibility
Now, before applying for the YES BANK credit card, you must go through the eligibility criteria and fees and charges of the credit card.
|First-Year Membership Fees||₹2499 Plus Applicable Taxes|
|Renewal membership Fees||₹2499 Plus Applicable Taxes|
|Foreign Currency Markup Fees||2.5% Only|
|Monthly Interest Rate on Amount Due||3.5% per month|
|Yearly Interest Rate on Amount Due||42% p.a|
|Joining Fees Waiving Off Criteria||Not Available|
|Renewal Fees Waiving Off Criteria||Not Available|
- The Minimum Age of the Applicant must be at least 23 years.
- The Maximum Age of the Applicant must be not more than 60 years.
- Self-Employed, Partners of the Partnership Firms, and Proprietors are eligible to apply for this credit card.
- The Income Tax Return must not be less than ₹5 Lacs.
- Make Payment of the YES BANK Credit Card through Net Banking.
- Make use of the ATM fund transfer facility for clearing the bills.
- Try Billdesk to make a payment from another credit card or debit card.
- Make use of the National Electronic Fund Transfer for making the payment from another bank.
- Make Payments through Cash or Cheques.