If you are a frequent flyer, welcome aboard a journey of rewarding experiences with Air India SBI Signature Card. The card is specifically crafted for those who love travelling be it for personal reasons or professional ones. SBI in association with Air India ensures to offer a journey that’s truly worth remembering. It comes with a host of travelling features and benefits to choose from and makes sure that you have an enjoyable experience to share with your pals. Be it the airport lounge access, the complimentary Air India membership or the unlimited rewards, this travel credit card pays heed to the shoppers’ need.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Cashback & Reward Offers of Air India SBI Signature Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Air India SBI Signature Card
Lifestyle & Travel Privileges:
- A 20,000 reward point welcome benefit
- Card anniversary gift of 5,000 reward points every year
- Also 30 Reward Points for every ₹100 spent on Air India tickets.
- Up to 1,00,000 Bonus Reward Points on annual spends.
- Reward points are also converted into Air India Miles. 1 Reward point equals to 1 Air India Mile.
- You will also get complimentary membership of Air India Frequent Flyer program-Flying Returns
- Enjoy International Airport Luxury Lounge Access to over 600 airport lounges with complimentary Priority Pass Program
- Acceptable at more than 2 million visa outlets globally and above 2,85,000 outlets in India
- Also there are add-on cards for your spouse, children or other family members (aged > 18 years)
- Easy Bill Pay facility to pay off the utility bills
- Convert a purchase of more than ₹2,500 into easy EMIs
- Balance transfer of other bank’s credit card dues at a lower interest rate available
- Also enjoy doorstep delivery of cheque or draft against cash limit via Easy Money
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee: ₹4,999 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee: ₹4,999 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges: Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Also on Cash Payment a Fee of ₹100 charged
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges: Up to 3.35% per month
Note- The applicable GST, which stands for Goods and Services Tax, will also apply to the charges stated above.
Air India SBI Signature Card Credit Limit
The bank would set a credit limit based on your income, credit history and your repayment potential. So, make sure to show discretion in your purchase and keep the credit limit utilization to around 50%. A greater utilization shows your hunger for more credit and indicates default is just around the corner.
Know the eligibility criteria of Air India SBI Signature Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should be at least 21 years of age but not more than 70 years
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Age Criteria for Different Customer Segments
- For Salaried & Self-employed – 21-70 years
- But for Pensioners the age limit is from 40-70 years
Documentation Required to Apply
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Air India SBI Signature Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Apply for Air India SBI Signature Card Online at Wishfin
With the card details known, you would now be interested to apply for the card, right? You can apply for the card at Wishfin, a portal that enables you to compare and choose the various card, loan as well as investment offers around. There is a dedicated team to ensure you get the approval for the card in a hassle-free manner.
Check Air India SBI Signature Card Application Status
You can even check the application status by simply visiting the website of the bank. Also you just need the application number of your card, and the rest site will do for you. It allows you to know the actual status of your card online in a quick and hassle-free manner. Whether your application status is approved, pending or rejected, you can know all that and more by being online.
Air India SBI Signature Card Statement
If you trouble keeping track on your card transactions, don’t worry SBI offers you an online facility. So with this you can get a monthly statements of your card on your e-mail. Also, no matter in which corner of the world you are, you will get the details of your card easily on your e-mail.
Air India SBI Signature Card Bill Payment
Your credit card bill message on your inbox stating xxx amount to be paid on or before the due date? Well, you can choose from the following ways to pay the bills.
- Internet Banking
- Payment Gateway
Customer Care Number
Just dial 3902 0202 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 and be prepared as all your credit card will come to an end. So, the bank ensures all your concerns or queries related to credit cards solve quickly. The customer care executive team of the bank is always there to help you, making sure that all problems can easily be solved by just dialing this helpline number.