Credit Card Apply Online393 views
- Enjoy Various Benefits of the Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card at a fee of ₹250.
- Get discounts at dining at the 4000+ partnered restaurants.
- Spend Freely and earn eDGE Reward Points on every transaction.
There are some corporate employees who are unable to manage their monthly budgets. At the end of the month, they fall short of finance. Therefore the only way out is to adopt the debt facility of the credit card. But if the credit card is having exciting offers and low annual fees then it would be a cherry on the cake. So you can try the Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card that has a good offer on dining. You can also convert the heavy transactions into easy EMIs through this credit card. The EMI option will help you to manage your monthly expenses efficiently. On the other hand, you can enjoy discounts on fuel surcharge and have the opportunity to earn eDGE Reward Points redeemable at the Reward Store. The features of this credit card sound interesting so carry on the know some more of its benefits.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Exclusive Offer of Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card
- 2 Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card Eligibility and Fees
Exclusive Offer of Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card
You can see the details of each and every offer present on this credit card. Find out the ways through which you can make the optimum use of the credit card.
Enjoy Dining Discounts
There are more than 4000 restaurants present across India that comes under the dining delights program of the Axis bank. So you can easily enjoy a discount of a minimum of 15% on every restaurant partnered with the Axis Bank. You can see the list of some known dining places that come under the dining delights scheme.
- Enjoy a flat discount of 15% at the Sahib Room and Kipling Bar.
- 15% off on dining at California Pizza Kitchen.
- Get a Discount of 15% at the Hard Rock Cafe.
- Flat 20% at the TGI Fridays.
Terms and Conditions
- All the Discounts will be only given on the Food and Soft Beverages Bills.
- The Discount is available on all the days of the week.
- Present your Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card before the generation of the bill.
- Enjoy the dining experience of the North Indian, Mughlai, Italian, American, Continental, and Mexican foods
Opportunity to Earn Reward Points
Every expenditure through this credit card earns some eDGE Reward Points that be redeemed later. You can buy various branded stuff from the Reward Catalog using the eDGE points. See the list of eDGE Points earned by making the various transactions.
- Spend ₹200 through this credit card during a foreign visit and earn 8 eDGE Reward Points on each transaction.
- Get 4 eDGE Reward points on every transaction 0f ₹200 done on booking hotels, airlines, trains, buses, holiday packages in India.
- On every other expenditure of ₹200 each earn 2 eDGE Reward Points.
Purchase Vouchers Using eDGE Reward Points
|Brand Name and Voucher’s Worth||Worth of the Voucher||Reward Points Needed|
|Big Bazaar E-Gift Voucher||₹1000||5000 eDGE Points|
|Van Heusen E-Gift Voucher||₹500||2500 eDGE Points|
|Raymonds E-Gift Voucher||₹575||2500 eDGE Points|
|Croma E-Gift Voucher||₹500||2500 eDGE Points|
|Book My Show E-Gift Voucher||₹100||500 eDGE Points|
|Myntra E-Gift Voucher||₹1000||5000 eDGE Points|
|United Colors of Benetton E-Gift Voucher||₹550||2500 eDGE Points|
|W E-Gift Voucher||₹625||2500 eDGE Points|
|Louis Phillipe E-Gift Voucher||₹550||2500 eDGE Points|
|Woodland E-Gift Voucher||₹575||2500 eDGE Points|
|Hush Puppies E-Gift Voucher||₹600||2500 eDGE Points|
|Peter England E-Gift Voucher||₹550||2500 eDGE Points|
|Baskin Robin E-Gift Voucher||₹313||1250 eDGE Points|
|Biba E-Gift Voucher||₹500||2500 eDGE Points|
|Archies E-Gift Voucher||₹500||2500 eDGE Points|
|KFC E-Gift Voucher||₹100||500 eDGE Points|
|Allen Solly E-Gift Voucher||₹625||2500 eDGE Points|
|Vero Moda E-Gift Voucher||₹1000||5000 eDGE Points|
|Planet Fashion E-Gift Voucher||₹1250||5000 eDGE Points|
|Prestige E-Gift Voucher||₹625||2500 eDGE Points|
Make EMI Transactions
Sometimes the person wishes to buy something big but due to the high price, they kill their wishes. Therefore the Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card has the option to convert the high transactions into easy EMIs. Now you can fulfil, all your dreams by making the partial payment every month for the high transactions. There are certain terms and conditions of this offer.
- The monthly rate of interest is 1.5% charged on the EMI transactions.
- The EMI options are available for 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 months.
- A processing fee of 1.5% or ₹250 will be charged. (whichever is higher)
- The transaction of above ₹2500 is only eligible for conversion.
Converting the Transactions into EMI at the retail stores then the Rate of Interest will be:-
- For the Tenure of 3 and 6 months, the rate of interest is 13%.
- 14% is the Interest Rate when the tenure is of 9 and 12 months.
- If the Tenure is of 18 and 24 months, then the interest rate will be 15%.
Discount on Fuel Surcharge
- Use the Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card for at petrol pumps and get a discount of 1% on the surcharge
- A maximum benefit of ₹400 every month is applicable as the fuel surcharge discount.
Terms and Conditions
- The range of the transaction must be in between ₹400 to ₹4000.
- No waiver will be initiated on the GST charged on the transaction value.
- There are no reward points on the fuel transactions.
Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card Eligibility and Fees
If you have gone through all the features and benefits of this credit card then kindly see the Fees and eligibility criteria for applying for the credit card.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents
- The minimum age of the applicant must be at least 18 years.
- The maximum age of the individual must not exceed 70 years.
- 15 years is the minimum age required for the Add-on Cardholder.
- The Resident and Non-Resident Indians can apply for the Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card.
- Photocopy of Form 60 or PAN Card.
- Identity Proof- Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, or Aadhar Card.
- Income Proof- Income Tax Return Documents, Salary Slips, or Form 16.
- Address Proof- Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, or Passport.
- Coloured Passport Sized Photographs of the Individual.
Fees and Charges
|Spend ₹2500 in the first 45 Days||Joining Fees- NIL|
|Annual Renewal Fees||₹100|
|Spend more than ₹50000 in a year||Renewal Fees- NIL|
|Add-on Cardholder Fees||Nil for Joining and Renewal|
|Retail Purchases Charges||46.78% Per Annual or 3.25% Per Month|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees||2.5% of the amount subject to a minimum of ₹250|
|Cash Payment Charges||₹100|
|Over limit Charges||3% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500|
|Late Payment Overheads||NIL (Amount Outstanding up to ₹100)|
₹100 (Amount Outstanding ₹101-₹300)
₹300 (Amount Outstanding ₹301-₹1000)
₹500 (Amount Outstanding ₹1001-₹5000)
₹600 (Amount Outstanding ₹5001-₹20000)
₹700 (Amount Outstanding is above ₹20000 )
Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card Payment Options
There are a variety of options for making the payments and clearing the dues of the Axis Bank Credit Card. These methods will definitely help in making the timely payments of the credit cards.
- Try National Electronic Fund Transfer for paying the bills from another bank.
- Clear the dues through Axis Bank Net Banking.
- Make payments of the credit card bills through the Axis Mobile Application.
- Activate Auto-Debit Facility for convenient Payment.
- Clear the dues visiting the Axis bank ATM Machine.