Credit cards come with a lot of benefits. You can use them whenever you are short on cash or need to make an instant payment. They are convenient to use, so you didn’t have to save anything for later purchases. Although banks offer a variety of credit cards to meet a variety of needs. Best Axis Credit Cards for Travel is a collection of Axis Bank Credit Cards specifically created to assist travelers. Simply swipe the credit card to gain access to exclusive benefits such as complimentary lounge access, fuel surcharges, CV points, Club Vistara membership, and much more.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Dive deeper into this article to get a brief about the Axis Credit Cards for Travel.
Top 5 Axis Credit Cards for Travel
We have highlighted the Top 5 Best Axis Bank Travel Credit Cards that meet the requirements you necessitate. If you travel frequently and want a card to help you save money on your travel expenses, you should look into these.
The best Axis credit cards for travel are listed below:
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
Axis Bank has launched a co-branded credit card in collaboration with Vistara Airlines. This is one of the best Axis Credit Cards for Travel that the bank has launched for frequent travelers. It is backed with a host of benefits from lounge access, travel rewards, and insurance to many more. Moreover, if you are looking for an affordable yet high-yielding credit card you can definitely go for it.
Explore the benefits of the Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card:
- This Axis travel credit card can be obtained by paying a joining fee of Rs. 1500.
- As a welcome gift, you will receive an economy-class ticket.
- Club Vistara Base Membership is inclusive.
- You will receive 2 CV points after spending Rs. 50,000 within 90 days of receiving the credit card.
- You will earn two CV Points for every Rs. 200 spent.
- As a reward for reaching the milestone, you will receive three economy class tickets as well as CV Points.
- Access to domestic airport lounges.
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card was launched in partnership with Vistara Airlines. This is one of the best travel credit cards in India that provide exclusive travel benefits. Besides that, while using this Axis Travel Credit Card you will get a reward for all your purchases.
Keep reading to get a brief knowledge about the benefits of this Axis Bank Travel Credit Card:
- You can get the benefits of this Axis Bank Credit Card for Travel by paying Rs. 3000.
- Get a premium economy class ticket as a welcome bonus.
- Silver membership in Club Vistara.
- Spending Rs. 200 with the Axis Bank Vistara Signature Card earns you 4 CV points.
- You will receive 3000 CV points if you spend Rs. 75,000 within 90 days of receiving the card.
- When you reach a certain milestone, you can get up to four premium economy tickets.
- You will receive bonus CV Points for achieving milestones.
Complimentary domestic airport lounge access.
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
If you are looking for a luxurious experience and for that, you want a premium credit card, you are at the right place. Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card is the most premium one in comparison to the other two of the same variant i.e. Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card, and Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card (Platinum). It is the best credit card for those who want a superior travel experience. If you are a frequent traveler you can take the most benefits out of the credit card.
Mentioned below are the pointers that we have details for you to get a brief about the Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card:
- Get one of the Best Axis Credit Cards for Travel by paying Rs. 10,000 annual fees.
- As a welcome gift, you will get an e-voucher for a business class ticket.
- Get 10000 CV points and spend 1L in the first 90 days.
- Enjoy privileges of Club Vistara Gold Membership as complimentary.
- Earn 6 Accrue Club Vistara Points for spending Rs. 200.
- Perks to redeem the reward points you earn.
- Earn CV points up to 4 for achieving milestone spending.
- Complimentary access to selected airport lounges within India.
Miles and More Axis Credit Card
Axis Bank Credit Cards for Travel has evolved and been updated over time. After witnessing the peak of the travel industry, the bank has been especially focusing on Axis credit cards for travel. The Miles and More is the Best Axis Bank Credit Card due to the wide range of offers. Here you will get complimentary lounge access, fuel surcharge, redeem reward points, and many other benefits.
Check out the amazing privileges that you can obtain from this Axis Bank Travel Credit Card:
- Get Miles and More Axis Credit Card by submitting Rs. 3500 + GST.
- Earn bonus award miles on the first transaction.
- Priority passes at no cost as a welcome gift.
- The reward points you earn can be used to redeem flight tickets, rent cars, and many other things.
- Complimentary priority pass visits 2 per year.
- Concierge service throughout the day.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Titanium Smart Traveler Axis Credit Card
The Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card is one of the best credit cards with a low annual fee. It is a suitable credit card for you if you are looking for a budget-friendly card. Regardless of the fact that it has low joining fees, it includes a plethora of benefits. It is one of the Best Axis Credit Cards for Travel, allowing customers to save significantly on all of their purchases. Furthermore, you can earn CV points for all of your purchases, which you can then redeem.
To know the exclusive benefits you can obtain from the Titanium Smart Traveler Card read these advantages:
- Get this best axis bank credit card for low-income at just Rs. 250.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge of 1% in India.
- Spend Rs. 200 while traveling abroad, and you will receive 8 reward points.
- Spend Rs. 200 and get up to 4 reward points on hotels, airline tickets, trains, and buses in India.
- On spending Rs. 200 in India with the credit card you will get 2 points.
We all know that the travel industry is enormously booming, especially after the COVID outbreak. Everyone from us wants to travel within India and outside India too. Furthermore, because of the cost, we often cancel our plans. As a result, credit cards have been a boon to our lives in resolving these issues. There are numerous benefits of using a credit card that you will discover only after you have used it.
Axis Bank Credit Cards for Travel has been specifically designed to cater to those seeking a premium experience as well as those seeking a low-income card. As the bank has prioritized the public’s needs, it tends to offer some of the Best Axis Travel Credit Cards. Furthermore, you can go through each of them and choose the one that best meets your needs.