- Go through all the features and benefits of the SBI BPCL Octane Credit Card.
- Use the card and save some extra bucks on the fuel transactions.
- Check the fees, charges, and payment options of this credit card.
SBI Credit Cards always have a lot of offers and deals on them. Recently, it has launched a card in the collaboration with BPCL that has many exciting fuel benefits. If you want to save some extra bucks on fuel expenses then this credit card would be the best option for you. The name of the card is BPCL SBI Card Octane. You can get up to 7.5% value back on the transaction done on BPCL Purchases. On the other hand, the fee of the card is nominal and you can afford it easily. This card gives you many exciting benefits and deals. So, you must explore the key features and benefits of this credit card including fees, charges, and other details.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features and Benefits of BPCL SBI Octane Credit Card
Here are the features of this card that might amaze you and you must go through all the benefits so that you can evaluate your savings on the fuel expenses easily.
- On the payment of the annual fees get 6000 bonus reward points that will be equivalent to ₹15000.
- The reward points will be credited into your account within 30 days from the date of payment of the annual fees.
Value Back Benefits
- Get a value back of 7.5% on the BPCL Purchases.
- 25X your reward points at the BPCL Stations with maximum reward points of 2500 per statement cycle.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 6.25%+1% on every transaction with a maximum transaction of ₹4000.
Earn Reward Points
- Spend ₹100 at BPCL Fuel, Lubricants, and Bharat Gas and earn 25 Reward Points.
- Earn 10 Reward Points on every ₹100 spent at Departmental Store, Grocery Store, and Dining, and Movies.
- Get 1 Reward Point on every ₹100 spent on other retail transactions except Mobile Wallet Upload and Non-BPCL Fuel Transactions.
- 4 Reward Points will be equal to ₹1.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver Benefits
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at all the BPCL Refilling Station with a maximum transaction of up to ₹4000.
- ₹100 is the maximum surcharge waiver allowed per month on the BPCL SBI Card Octane.
- You can save up to ₹1200 in a year on fuel expenses.
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
- Get 4 Complimentary Access to the Domestic Airport Lounges in a Year that comes under the VISA Lounge Program.
- A maximum of 1 complimentary visit is allowed per quarter.
On Spending ₹3 Lacs in a year using the SBI Credit Card, you can earn an e-gift voucher from any brand like Aditya Birla Fashion, Urban Ladder, Bata, Hush Puppies, and Yatra.
- You will get a liability cover of up to ₹1 Lac for any fraud done from this card.
- Waive the renewal fee for the next year by spending ₹2 Lacs in a year.
- You can redeem the reward points at the BPCL Refilling Stations.
- You can also redeem the reward points at the Shop and Smile Rewards Catalogue.
- This credit card is accepted globally.
- You can use this card at 24 million outlets worldwide and 3.25 Lacs outlets in India.
- This credit card can be used at any outlet that accepts Visa Cards and Master Cards.
- You can even apply for an Add-on credit card for your family members.
- The add-on card can be taken for your parents, spouse, children, and siblings who are above 18 years of age.
Pay Your Utility Bills
- Pay your utility bills through this credit card.
- Electricity Bills, Mobile Bills, Telephone Bills, and other utility bills through this credit card.
- Make a balance transfer of other credit cards on this credit card.
- Get a low rate of interest on the EMIs that you will pay after the balance transfer.
- You can Covert the Transactions of ₹2500 and above into EMIs.
- Get a reasonable rate of interest on the EMIs.
- You are allowed to convert the transactions into EMIs within 30 days from the date of the transaction.
Easy Money Facility
- Get an easy money facility on the credit card.
- Apply for a cheque or a draft against your credit limit at your doorstep on this credit card.
BPCL SBI Card Octane Fees and Other Charges
|Particulars||Fees and Charges|
|Joining Fees of the Card||₹1499|
|Renewal Fees of the Card||₹1499 Per Annum|
|Interest-Free Credit Period||20 Days to 50 Days|
|Finance Charges||₹25 or 3.35% per month (whichever is higher)|
|Minimum Amount Due Charges||5% of the Total Outstanding Amount|
|Cash Advance Limit||Up to 80% of the Credit Limit with a Maximum of ₹12000 per day.|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees for Domestic Withdrawal||2.5% of the Transaction Amount with a minimum of ₹500.|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees for International Withdrawal||2.5% of the Transaction Amount with a minimum of ₹500.|
|Statement Retrieval Charges||₹100 Per Statement|
|Cheque Pickup Charges||₹100|
|Payment Dishonour Fees||2% of the Payment Amount with a minimum of ₹450|
|Late Payment Charges||- NIL for the amount due between ₹0 to ₹500.|
- ₹400 for the amount due between ₹501 to ₹1000.
- ₹750 for the amount due between ₹1001 to ₹10000.
- ₹950 for the amount due between ₹10001 to ₹25000.
- ₹1100 for the amount due between ₹25001 to ₹50000.
- ₹1300 for the amount due above ₹50000.
|Card Replacement Charges||₹100|
|Foreign Currency Transaction||Conversion Markup Fees of 3.5%|
|Cash Payment Fees||₹199|
|Railway Tickets through IRCTC Official Website||1.8% of the Transaction + Service Charges|
BPCL SBI Card Octane Bill Payment
You must avoid the payment of your credit card bill through cash or cheque because the bank charges an extra fee for that. Therefore you must always prefer an online payment of the SBI Credit Card. The options for payment of the BPCL SBI Card octane are:-
- SBI Online
- NACH Facility
- SBI Mobile Application
- YONO Cash
- UPI Payments