- Compare the features and benefits of the Axis Bank Ace and Axis Bank My Zone Credit Cards.
- Explore the fees and other charges of the cards to manage them easily.
- Clear your dilemma between these two exclusive cards.
Get CIBIL Score Instantly for Free and Save around INR 4,800 a Year (Only for Wishfin Customers)
Instant Personal Loan Quotes from 17 Banks and Get the Best Deal
Many individuals in India want to have a credit card and some prefer multiple credit cards. But some of them are in the dilemma to choose the best card. So, the only solution to clear your dilemma is to compare the cards and choose the best one. Therefore, we have compared two Axis Bank Credit Cards in this article to clear your confusion. The comparison is between the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card vs My Zone Credit Card. The Axis Bank issues both of these cards but they have different features and benefits. So, you can spot the major differences between these cards. You must go through the comparison of features, benefits, fees, and other charges of the card and then make a one-sided choice.
Difference Between Axis Bank ACE and Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card
You can go through the comparison table to choose a card that suits you the best. After seeing the comparison, it is up to you to choose a card for yourself.
|Basis of Difference||Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card|
|Welcome Offer||Waive off the annual joining fee by spending ₹10000 within 45 days of the card issuance.||Get a Sony Liv Premium Annual Subscription of ₹999 on your first spend within 30 days of the card issuance.|
|Cashback and Discount Offer||- Earn 5% Cashback on bill payment of the gas bills, electricity bills, DTH bills, and other utility bills on Google Pay.|
- Earn a 4% cashback on Swiggy.
- Enjoy 4% Cashback on OLA.
- Get a Cashback of 4% on Zomato.
- Earn a Cashback of 2% on all other spendings through this Axis Bank credit card.
- There is no maximum limit on Cashback.
|- Enjoy 100% Cashback on Movie tickets book from Paytm.|
- Enjoy 4 Edge Reward Points per ₹200 spend from the Axis My Zone Credit Card.
- Get a flat ₹600 off on AJIO on a minimum transaction of ₹2000.
|Dining Offers||Get a discount of up to 20% at the 4000+ partnered restaurants in India.||- Earn a Discount of up to 20% on Dining under the Dining Delights scheme.|
- Get 40% off on Swiggy Food Delivery Application up to 4 times a month.
|Free Airport Lounge Access||Enjoy 4 Free Accesses to the Domestic Airport Lounges in India.||Enjoy 1 Free Access to the Airport Lounge per quarter|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||Get a 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver at all the refilling stations with a maximum of ₹500 per month.||Get a discount of 1% on fuel surcharge.|
Comparison of Fees and Other Charges of these Cards
|Fees and Charges||Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Axis My Zone Card|
|Joining Fees||₹499 + GST||₹500 + GST|
|Renewal Fees||₹499 + GST||₹500 + GST|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹2 Lacs and above in a year to waive off the Renewal fees.||No Waiving Off Criteria|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.4% per month||3.4% per month|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500|
|Late Payment Charges||- ₹100 is the minimum late payment fee.|
- ₹700 is the maximum late payment fee.
|- NIL if Total Payment Due is up to ₹300.|
- ₹100 if the total payment due is between ₹301 - ₹500.
- ₹500 if the total payment due is between ₹501 - ₹1,000.
- ₹750 if the total payment due is between ₹1,001 - ₹10,000.
- ₹950 if the total payment due is between ₹10,001 - ₹25,000.
- ₹1000 if the total payment due is between ₹25,001 and ₹50,000.
- ₹1200 if the total payment due is greater than ₹50,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Axis Bank My Zone Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||18 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||70 Years||70 Years|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
Well, you have seen all the possible differences between the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card vs Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card. Now you will have to decide which credit card would be a better option for you. Before choosing any card, you must analyze your requirement and then compare it with the credit card features. Then choose that card whose benefits fit the best with your requirement.