Defence Personnel Credit Cards are designed to appeal to a specific segment of society. They are the same as other credit cards for shopping, travel, or other purposes. Furthermore, the Defence Personnel Credit Cards include benefits for our country’s brave warriors. Today, each bank, including Axis Bank, has launched a unique Defence Card. The Axis Bank Credit Card for Defence Personnel consists of privileges such as Dining Delights, Fuel Surcharge, Airport Lounge Access, Personalized Card, EMI feasibility and many more.
Dive deeper into this article to understand in depth about the Axis Bank Credit Card for Defence Personnel.
What are the Different Types of Axis Bank Credit Card for Defence Personnel
Axis Bank Credit Card for the Defence category comes into two variants. Further, both of them are highly equipped with perks and features. Additionally, the documentation required to get the card is feasible and convenient. If you are however looking for different Defence Credit Cards from other lenders you can look over these Best Credit Cards for Defence Personnel.
|Axis Bank Defence Credit Card||Joining Fees||Renewal Fee||Benefits|
|Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card||NIL||INR 250|
(It can be waived if you spend INR 20,000 in the first year)
|Dedicated fourth embossing line for your service to country|
|Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card||NIL||INR 500|
(However, you can waive the renewal fee by spending INR 40,000 in the preceding year)
|15% flat discount at participating restaurants|
Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card
The Pride Platinum Credit Card is exclusively printed with Indian Tricolor shades. It is one of the Best Axis Bank Credit Cards for the army, defence forces, government employees, and navy personnel. You can find benefits in a variety of categories, like dining discounts, fuel surcharges, add-on cards, and many more. Furthermore, if you are looking for a credit card with a low joining fee, this is the card for you. It is one of the Best Axis Bank Credit Cards for People with Low Income. Therefore, you can avail of it without paying any sort of joining fee.
Below mentioned are the benefits you will get from the credit card:
- It is printed in Indian Tricolor shades.
- You will receive a dedicated fourth embossing line for your service to the country.
- You will receive a 15% discount at partner restaurants in India.
- A 1% fuel surcharge will be applied to all fuel stations in India.
- Free Add-on Card for your friends and family.
- The credit card includes a chip and PIN.
- Get Zero Liability Protection for any fraudulent transaction.
- Convert large transitions to INR 2500 into flexible EMIs.
- Spend INR 200 to receive 20 reward points.
The credit card eligibility to get the Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card is as follows:
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 70.
- Add-on cardholders must be at least 15 years old.
- Pride Platinum Credit Card is available to both Indian and non-Indian citizens.
Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card
The Pride Signature Credit Card offers numerous advantages. Furthermore, it is one of the Best Credit Cards in the defence category. It was created to meet the needs and requirements of military personnel. Furthermore, to make the credit card more appealing, it is printed in tricolor. However, the advantages it provides will undoubtedly be beneficial to you.
Key benefits that you can obtain from the Pride Signature Credit Card:
- It is a personalized card. You can, however, imprint it with your wish.
- Exclusive tricolor shades created that come imprinted with them.
- You will have a fourth dedicated line embossed in it for your service to the country.
- Two free airport lounge visits in India per calendar quarter.
- Receive a 15% flat discount at participating restaurants.
- Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge exemption.
- Add-on card feature for your spouse, children, or anyone else you care about.
- EVM and chip-enabled credit cards provide security.
- Zero Liability for Lost Cards. However, you can report any fraudulent translation to the bank and you will not be held liable.
- Rewards points up to 8 for spending INR 200.
Below is the eligibility requirements that you should follow to get the card:
- The Pride Signature Credit Card is available to Indian Defence Personnel.
- You must be at least 18 years old and no older than 70 years old.
- The Add-on cardholder must be at least 18 years old.
- According to the bank, both Indian and non-Indian citizens can apply for the card.
We all know that credit cards help us to function throughout the day. As a result, the Benefits of Using a Credit Card are immense. If you are a professional like a doctor or a member of the Indian Army then there is a special credit card for you. Talking about the defence credit cards, as we mentioned above, they are exceptionally promising. Nonetheless, as a Defence Card holder, you are also getting benefits from other areas as well. The Axis Bank Credit Card for Defence Personnel has come in higher than its competitors. Moreover, the bank is trying to keep the annual fee as low as possible while providing maximum benefits to the customers.