Credit Card Payment Offers 2019526 views
Own a prepaid travel credit card, and get ready to enjoy unlimited benefits in a hassle-free manner while travelling. When it comes to travelling and that too abroad, carrying the cash is an absolute no-no. However, travellers cheques are safer, but they also have their own cons. Whereas, international credit cards could be too expensive as they may allow you to spend more that you have planned.
So, why not carrying a prepaid travel credit card?
Well, you read that right. When it comes to a prepaid travel card, it is a cost-effective as well as a convenient medium to carry foreign exchange while travelling abroad, without even bothering about any sort of follow-on charges just like international credit card charges.
How to Avail This Card:
You can easily get this card from a bank by filling in an application form and submitting the necessary documents. In fact, these days, many banks allow you to avail the card instantly with the help of their online facility. So, you can also apply and avail it online.
Points to Remember:
- Moreover, one of the biggest USP of this card is the fact that it is loaded with the required amount of foreign exchange. Due to which you can easily use it in any country, you are travelling to.
- Currently, many renowned banks provide you with such cards, denominated in about 8-10 leading foreign currencies such as US Dollar, GB Pound, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Saudi Riyals and so on.
- Furthermore, these prepaid travel credit cards are not only versatile, but are also economic. Yes, because the card is pre-loaded with the required foreign exchange amount, so you can lock the exchange rate. In addition to this, you also need not to worry about the adverse rate exchange movements.
- More to the point, as far as transaction charges are concerned, you can have a big relief as charges are levied on the international transactions being made via credit cards. Whereas,in case with prepaid travel cards, the good news is-there are no transaction charges. But, you might have the incur nominal charges once these cards are issued and reloaded.
- When it comes to the unutilized balance in prepaid travel card, it can be utilized on subsequent transactions or trips till the expiry of your credit card. In fact, you can also opt for the encashment of the unutilized amount at a very nominal charge.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your travel credit card, and have an unforgettable overseas trip.
For your reference, here is a list of major banks, offering travel card:
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- American Express