- Take a look at the comparison of Simply Save SBI Card and SBI Card Prime.
- Compare their features and benefits before you apply for any card.
- Check the eligibility criteria and fees of both the credit cards.
Nowadays, all credit cards not only give you a high credit limit but also various offers like discounts and Cashback. But on the other hand, due to the availability of many credit cards in the market, it becomes difficult for an individual to choose one card only. The same thing happens with the SBI Simply Save and SBI Prime Cards. Therefore, you must spot the major differences between SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card vs SBI Prime Credit Card in this article. You will get a better picture of the offers and benefits of both cards. On the other hand, you can compare their annual and renewal fees and decide on a card as per your needs.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Comparison of SimplySAVE SBI Card and SBI Prime Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||SimplySAVE SBI Card||SBI Prime Card|
|Welcome Offers||There are no welcome offers available on this credit card.||You will get a Welcome Bonus of up to INR 3000 from any of the following brands:-|
- Marks and Spencer
- Hush Puppies
- Shoppers Stop
|Lifestyle and Entertainment||- Spend ₹2000 within the first 60 days from the date of card issuance and earn 2000 bonus points.|
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% with a maximum of ₹100 per month on this credit card.
- Convert transactions of ₹2500 and above into EMIs.
|- Have a Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership.|
- Have a Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership.
|Milestone Benefits||Spend ₹1 Lac in a year and waive off the renewal fees.||- Get a Pizza Hut E-Voucher of ₹1000 after spending ₹50000 in a calendar quarter.|
- Enjoy a Yatra E-Voucher of ₹7000 after spending ₹5 Lacs annually.
|Reward Point Benefits||- Earn 10X Reward Points on every ₹100 spend on movies, dining, groceries, and departmental stores.|
- Enjoy 1 reward point per ₹100 spend on other categories.
|- Get 20 reward points on every ₹100 spent on standing instructions for the payment of utility bills.|
- Get 15 reward points on spending ₹100 on Reliance Fresh, Reliance Trends, Reliance Smart, Reliance Footprint, Sahakari Bhandar, and BigBasket stores
- Earn 10 reward points for every ₹100 spent on groceries, dining, movies, and departmental stores
- Enjoy 20 reward points on every ₹100 spent on your birthday
|Airport Lounge Access||There no such offer available on this SBI Credit Card.||- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Visits to the International Airport Lounges under the priority pass program and it will be a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.|
- Get 8 Free Access to the Domestic Airport Lounges with a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.
Comparison of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card and SBI Prime Card Fees and Charges
|Fees||SimplySAVE SBI Card||SBI Prime Card|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹1 Lac in a year and waive off the previous year’s fee.||Spend ₹3 Lacs in a year and waive off the renewal fees.|
|Finance Charges||3.35% per month||3.35% per month|
|ATM Cash Withdrawals Charges||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500|
|Interest-Free Credit||20-50 Days||20-50 Days|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500|
Eligibility Criteria for both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||SimplySAVE SBI Card||SBI Prime Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||21 Years||21 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||70 Years||70 Years|
|Minimum Salary||Individual Must have a Stable Income||Individual Must have a Stable Income|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
Now, after knowing the whole comparison of Simply Save SBI Credit Card vs SBI Prime Credit Card it would be easy for you to apply for one card only. If you can afford a high renewal and joining fee and can spend INR 3 Lacs in a year then you must go for the SBI Prime Credit Card otherwise SBI Simply Save Credit card would be a good choice. This credit card is available at a fee of just INR 499 and the fee waiving off criteria is INR 1 Lac only. So, the ball is in your court and you will have to decide on a card suitable for your monthly expenses.