State Bank of India (SBI), arguably the country’s largest lender, has launched a travel credit card with unmatched features and benefits in association with the Abu Dhabi-based airline major i.e. Etihad Airways. The card, which is named as Etihad Guest SBI Card, offers a discount on travelling via economy and business class, earns you miles on airline spends, spend based fee reversal, and much more. You can catch the details of the card as you move along with this page. So, keep reading.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Etihad Guest SBI Card Offer
- 2,500 Etihad Guest Miles (EYG), credited within 15 days of fee payment
- 3 EYG on every Rs. 100 spent on Etihad.com, 2 on International spends and 1 on other spends
- Spend minimum of Rs. 3,00,000 per year and get annual membership fee reversal
Etihad Guest SBI Card Travel Offer
- You will get a free membership to the Priority Pass Program, which is worth $99.
- This membership will give you 8 free visits per year to domestic Visa Card Lounges in India, with a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.
Fuel Saving with SBI
- You will get a 1% discount on fuel surcharges at all petrol pumps in India, up to a maximum of ₹250 per statement cycle.
- This discount applies to fuel purchases between ₹500 and ₹4,000.
Cover with SBI Card
- Complimentary overseas air accident coverage of ₹25 lakh: This means that if you are involved in an air accident while traveling overseas, you will be covered for up to ₹25 lakh. This coverage is provided by the credit card company, and you do not have to pay any additional premium for it.
- Complimentary Fraud liability cover of ₹50,000: This means that if your credit card is lost or stolen and used fraudulently, you will be covered for up to ₹50,000. This coverage is also provided by the credit card company, and you do not have to pay any additional premium for it.
- Complimentary Lost baggage allowance of up to USD 1,000: This means that if your luggage is lost or damaged by the airline, you will be reimbursed for up to USD 1,000. This coverage is also provided by the credit card company, and you do not have to pay any additional premium for it.
Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee (One-time) – ₹1,499
- Renewal Fee – ₹1,499 from second year onward, reversed on spends of ₹3 Lakhs and above
- Add-on Card Fee – NIL
- Finance Charges on revolving credit – 3.5% per month, accumulating to 42.00% annually.
- Late payment fee – ₹400-1,300 depending on the amount due
- Overlimit fee – 2.50% of the overlimit amount or ₹600
- Card replacement fee – ₹100
- Cheque pick-up fee – ₹100
Note – The fees & charges would also add the applicable Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Documents You Must Submit While Applying for Etihad Guest SBI Card
You must submit the following documents while applying for Etihad Guest SBI Card.
- Identity Proof – Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License
- Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License/Utility Bill
- Income Proof – Latest salary slips (Salaried), last 2-3 years Income Tax Return (ITR) (Self-employed)
- Last 6-month bank statement
- Passport size photographs
Submit Etihad Guest SBI Card Application Form Online
You can apply for Etihad Guest SBI Card by submitting a few personal and professional details on the website of the public lender. You can check below the steps by which you can apply online.
- Log on to sbicard.com
- Click on ‘Travel & Fuel Cards’ category
- All travel cards, including Etihad Guest SBI Card, would appear on the screen
Click on ‘Apply Now’ placed under the name of the card
Mention your personal and professional details correctly
Submit the application
The bank would examine the application details thoroughly, and if found satisfactory, would give an in-principle approval. It further sends an executive or two to pick the documents from your residence or office. Afterward, the bank would investigate the document details with respect to the online application. The final approval would come only when the online and offline details match properly.
How to Make Etihad Guest SBI Card Bill Payment?
You can use any of the following ways to pay dues on or before the due date.
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) (Via Net Banking or Bank Branch) (Applicable from a bank account other than that of SBI)
- SBI net banking
- Demand draft
Etihad Guest SBI Card Customer Care Number
Feel free to dial the SBI Customer Care Number – 18601801290 or 39020202 – to resolve all your doubts and queries pertaining to Etihad Guest SBI Card. The executives would give a patient hearing and resolve the issue ASAP.