Credit Card Apply1996 views
State Bank of India (SBI), arguably the country’s largest lender, has launched a travel credit card with unmatched features and benefits in association with the Abu Dhabi-based airline major i.e. Etihad Airways. The card, which is named as Etihad Guest SBI Card, offers a discount on travelling via economy and business class, earns you miles on airline spends, spend based fee reversal, and much more. You can catch the details of the card as you move along with this page. So, keep reading.
Table of Contents
- 1 Etihad Guest SBI Card Offers at a Glance
- 2 Fees & Charges
- 3 Submit Etihad Guest SBI Card Application Form Online
Etihad Guest SBI Card Offers at a Glance
- Enjoy 8% discount on economy class and 10% on business class travel bookings with Etihad Airways till March 31, 2019. After the said period, the discount on economy class will be 3% while the 10% on business class would remain intact.
- Get a 5% discount on travel rewards miles redemption
- Enjoy complimentary Etihad Guest Silver Tier Status upon the first transaction through the card. The first flight booking would give you a free Wi-Fi voucher.
- Earn 3 Etihad Guest Miles on every ₹100 spent on Etihad.com
- Get 2 Etihad Guest Miles on every ₹100 spent on international purchases
- Earn 1 Etihad Guest Mile on every ₹100 spent on other purchases
- Earn 5,000 Etihad Guest Miles on spending ₹5 lakhs annually
- Grab 1 companion voucher on achieving ₹10 lakh annual spends
- Get the annual fee reversed from second year onward on spending a minimum of ₹3 lakhs a year
- Enjoy complimentary membership to Priority Pass Program, offering 8 complimentary visits a year to domestic Mastercard or VISA airport lounges in India
- Get the 1% fuel surcharge waived on vehicle refill with transactions worth ₹500-4,000. The maximum waiver is, however, capped to ₹250 per statement cycle.
- Complimentary overseas air accident cover of ₹25 lakhs
- Complimentary fraud liability cover of ₹50,000
- Complimentary lost baggage allowance of up to US$ 1,000
- This travel credit card is acceptable for use at more than 24 million outlets across the globe. This includes the 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- Emergency card replacement facility available
- You can withdraw cash from more than 1 million VISA or Mastercard ATMs worldwide
- Cash advance limit at up to 80% of the credit limit. You can withdraw a maximum of 15,000 from the credit card at ATMs on a daily basis.
- Add-on cards for family members are also available
- Enjoy interest-free credit period for 20-50 days
- You can pay utility bills using the card
- Purchases worth ₹2,500 and above can be converted into Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) courtesy Flexipay feature. However, the gap between the date of EMI conversion and the date of purchase must not be more than 30 days.
- Get the balance of any other bank credit card transferred to Etihad Guest SBI Card on EMI at a lower interest rate
- Easy Money feature helps you access funds against the cash limit. You would receive the fund via cheque or demand draft delivered to your doorstep.
Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee (One-time) – ₹1,499
- Renewal Fee – ₹1,499 from second year onward, reversed on spends of ₹3 lakhs in a year
- Add-on Card Fee – NIL
- Finance charges on revolving credit – 3.35% per month, accumulating to 40.20% annually
- Finance charges on cash advance – 3.35% per month, accumulating to 40.20% annually, from the withdrawal date
- Cash advance fee – 2.50%-3.00% of the transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Late payment fee – ₹200-950 depending on the amount due
- Overlimit fee – 2.50% of the overlimit amount, subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Card replacement fee – ₹100
- Cash payment fee – ₹100
- Cheque pick-up fee – ₹100
Note – The fees & charges would also add the applicable Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Documents You Must Submit While Applying for Etihad Guest SBI Card
You must submit the following documents while applying for Etihad Guest SBI Card.
- Identity Proof – Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License
- Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License/Utility Bill
- Income Proof – Latest salary slips (Salaried), last 2-3 years Income Tax Return (ITR) (Self-employed)
- Last 6-month bank statement
- Passport size photographs
Submit Etihad Guest SBI Card Application Form Online
You can apply for Etihad Guest SBI Card by submitting a few personal and professional details on the website of the public lender. You can check below the steps by which you can apply online.
- Log on to sbicard.com
- Click on ‘Travel & Fuel Cards’ category
- All travel cards, including Etihad Guest SBI Card, would appear on the screen
Click on ‘Apply Now’ placed under the name of the card
Mention your personal and professional details correctly
Submit the application
The bank would examine the application details thoroughly, and if found satisfactory, would give an in-principle approval. It further sends an executive or two to pick the documents from your residence or office. Afterward, the bank would investigate the document details with respect to the online application. The final approval would come only when the online and offline details match properly.
How to Make Etihad Guest SBI Card Bill Payment?
You can use any of the following ways to pay dues on or before the due date.
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) (Via Net Banking or Bank Branch) (Applicable from a bank account other than that of SBI)
- SBI net banking
- Demand draft
Etihad Guest SBI Card Customer Care Number
Feel free to dial the SBI Customer Care Number – 18601801290 or 39020202 – to resolve all your doubts and queries pertaining to Etihad Guest SBI Card. The executives would give a patient hearing and resolve the issue ASAP.