- Get free gift vouchers on HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card.
- Earn Reward Points and redeem them for shopping.
- Know the various benefits of the Snapdeal Credit Card.
Snapdeal is one of the preferred shopping sites for buying various types of stuff. As you know that almost every item on Snapdeal has some percentage of discounts. But you can get more discounts and gift vouchers on Snapdeal through HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card. If you are a frequent user of Snapdeal, then this credit card would be the best option.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card
- 2 Eligibility Criteria and Fee for HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card
Features and Benefits of HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card
Launch offers of the Credit Card
- Get a Welcome Benefit of Snapdeal Voucher worth ₹2000 within 30 days of Card issuance.
- Get a Reward Point of 500.
Gift Voucher Details
- Spend ₹4000 and above on Snapdeal and get an instant discount of ₹1000.
- Spend ₹2000 and above on Snapdeal and get an instant discount of ₹500.
- Get an Instant Discount of 10% on a minimum transaction of ₹1000 on Snapdeal with a maximum discount of ₹500 per transaction.
Terms and Conditions
- Credit Card issued after May 1st, 2018 will have the welcome benefit of the Snapdeal voucher worth ₹2000.
- Reward Points of 500 will be earned only after the payment of the Joining Fees.
Reward Point Offers
- Earn 2 Reward Points on a transaction of every ₹150 through HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card.
- Reward Points are redeemable against Snapdeal Vouchers at the applicable Redemption rate.
Terms and Conditions
Effective from 1st of July 2017
- There will be no Reward Points in the case of EasyEMI and E-wallet Recharge transactions.
- Earned reward points will be reversed in case of the conversion of retail SmartEMI transactions.
- A Maximum of 2000 Reward Points will be earned per transaction in case of the Insurance transactions.
- Retail Transactions will qualify to earn reward points.
- No reward points will be earned for a cash advance, fees, and fuel transactions.
- Transaction Less than ₹150 will not be eligible for any Reward points.
Offers on Shopping From HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card
- Get an Instant Discount of 5% on the shopping through the official website of Snapdeal.
- Get 10X Reward Point that is equal to 20 Reward Points per ₹150 spend on Snapdeal shopping.
Terms and Conditions
- Retail Transactions are only eligible for the discount.
- No Reward Points for a cash advance, fees, and fuel transactions.
- Minimum Transaction must be of ₹150 to earn reward points.
- Maximum Discount of ₹500 can be capped per month.
- Instant Discounts will be given on the transaction.
- Maximum points earned under 10X reward will be 10000 points per statement cycle.
Other Privileges in the Credit Card
Fuel Surcharge Waiver – As there are no reward points on fuel transactions but you’ll get a Convenience Fee of 1% + GST to replace the 2.5% + taxes Fuel Surcharge. It is effective from 1st July 2017.
Secure Payments – HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card is equipped with both EMV Chip and the Magnetic Strip. You can either DIP the card or swipe it on the POS machine for making a safe and secure payment.
No Liability on Lost Cards – If in case you lost your HDFC Credit card then report immediately to the 24×7 service of HDFC bank. All the liabilities are covered by the bank if any fraudulent transaction is made through the card.
Validity of Reward Points – The validity of the reward points is 2 years from the date when it is accrued. If you earn the reward points in Nov 2017 then it will expire in Nov 2019.
Interest-Free Credit Facility – You can take an interest-free credit facility from this card up to 50 days. After the expiration of 50 days, the applicable charges will be charged.
Exemption from Annual Fee – Spend ₹150000 in the previous year, your annual fee of the credit card will be exempted.
Eligibility Criteria and Fee for HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card
Fee and Charges
|Membership/Joining Fee||₹500 + Taxes|
|Renewal Fee||₹500 + Taxes|
|A Transaction of more than ₹150000 in a year||Renewal Fee- NIL|
Eligible Parties for HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card
|Minimum Age||21 Years||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||60 Years||65 Years|
Late Payment Charges
You’ll get an interest-free credit facility for 50 days. After which the bank will impose some late payment charges on the customer.
|Amount < ₹100||NIL|
|₹100 < Amount < ₹500||₹100|
|₹501 < Amount < ₹5000||₹500|
|₹5001< Amount < ₹10000||₹600|
|₹10001 < Amount < ₹25000||₹800|
|Amount > ₹25000||₹950|
Reward Points Redemption
Redeem Reward Points Using Net Banking
- Open HDFC Net Banking and Log in and then register your Credit Card.
- In the Credit Cards tab click on the Register New Card option.
- Go to the Left Navigation Bar and Click on Redeem Reward Points.
- Choose the HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card and move on to the Redemption Page.
- Select the No. of Points you want to redeem and initiate the redemption process.
- Select the items and add them to the shopping cart.
- Now place the order and your reward points will be redeemed.
Redeem Points Offline
- Download the Reward Points Redemption form from the official website of HDFC.
- Fill all the necessary details and the no. of reward points you want to redeem.
- Send the form on “Rewards Helpdesk, HDFC Bank Cards Division, P.O. Box no. 8654, Thiruvanmiyur, P.O., Chennai-600041”.
Redeem Points through a Phone Call
You can also make a request for the reward point redemption through a phone call. Make a call on the contact number of the HDFC bank and place your request for redeeming the reward points.
HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card Online Payment
- Make HDFC Credit Card Online payment through net banking.
- Use HDFC Mobile App for clearing the credit card bills.
- Auto-Debit instructions will also help you to make the payments.
- Use Billdesk for making the payments through other banks.
- Make use of NEFT for clearing pending dues.