Credit Card Payment Offers 2018953 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card
- 1.2 Processing fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card
- 1.4 Documentation Required
- 1.5 Apply for ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card Online at Wishfin
- 1.6 ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card Application Status
- 1.7 ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card Statement
About ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card
ICICI Bank is known for its innovation, creativity and a technologically updated approach. With the launch of ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card, the private lender has proven once again that it can think beyond the horizons to bring smiles on the faces of shoppers. ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card bears an in-built Mastercard contactless technology that ensures a quicker and safer payment whenever the card is used. With this new technology, the risk of losing your card or counterfeiting is zero as this plastic money never leaves your hand. Also, you don’t need to feed-in the PIN which makes your transactions safer. Last but by no means the least, the data in your card is protected with a state-of-the-art multi-level security protection ensuring that nothing happens without your wish! You must be wondering that what happens when you try to make a payment at the outlet which doesn’t have a Mastercard contactless enabled machine. Well, the card functions as all the other normal cards without any hassle. Read on to know more about this product!
Features of ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card
Some of the main features of ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card are listed below:
- A complimentary Provogue tie at the time of joining.
- On making movie ticket bookings through Bookmyshow, you earn 1 movie ticket free on the purchase of other, on any day of the week.
- Earn up to 2 tickets every month up to ₹250 per ticket.
- The Culinary Treats Program brings to you a selection of more than 2500 restaurants across 12 major cities with a minimum discount of 15% on each dining bill.
- Earn 4 PAYBACK points on every ₹100 spent on groceries, supermarkets and dining.
- Earn 2 PAYBACK points on every ₹100 spent on transactions apart from the ones stated above.
- 1 complimentary domestic airport lounge visit on a quarterly basis, access only being restricted to the primary cardholders.
- Get up to 1% waiver on fuel surcharge at any HPCL pump at a maximum transaction of ₹4,000 when swiping the card at ICICI Merchant Services machine.
- On a total expenditure of ₹1,50,000 and above, the annual fee of the subsequent year would be waived-off.
Processing fees & Charges
Below are listed the charges and fee that the applicant would have to pay at the time of availing the card and subsequently on an annual basis:
- ICICI Bank charges a joining fee of ₹1,000 along with applicable Service Tax at the time of your ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card issuance.
- There are no ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card annual charges for the first year of membership. After the first year, an annual fee of ₹500 is chargeable along with the applicable Service Tax.
- There is no supplementary card fee that is charged on this Credit Card.
- The bank charges an overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances of 3.40% on a monthly basis which cumulates to become 40.80% annually.
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card
ICICI bank follows the below-listed eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: The age limit of the applicant must be between 18 years to 60 years. The add-on age limit is 15 years.
- Income Stability: The applicant must have a stable source of income so as to keep up with the process of repayment.
- Nationality: The applicant should have the nationality of India.
- Credit Score: The applicant must bear a good credit score and shouldn’t have a history of credit defaults.
The documentation required to apply for the ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card are:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for the ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card are as follows:
- Late Payment Charges: The card bearer would have to pay the late payment charges as follows
- ₹100, if the late amount due is between ₹100-₹500
- ₹500, if the late amount due is between ₹501- ₹10,000
- ₹750, if the late amount due is more than ₹10,000
- Over limit charges: ICICI bank charges 2.50% (a minimum of ₹500) on the over-limit amount if the card bearer exceeds the prescribed limit of the card.
- Grace Period: The interest-free grace period permitted by the bank is from 18 to 48 days.
- Credit and Withdrawal Limit: The Credit and Withdrawal Limit is shared with the card-bearer at the time of hand-over of the card and would also be indicated in the monthly statements.
Apply for ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card Online at Wishfin
So you want to apply for ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card, right? The best platform to apply is Wishfin, which through its transparent display of credit card offers at its portal, has won the customer trust and loyalty. What you need is to visit its official website, enter a few personal and professional details and then submit your application. Ensure the details you enter are correct and to the best of your knowledge. As soon as you are done with submission, your application will get routed to ICICI Bank which will then examine your eligibility before giving its nod to the same. And when the card comes to your wallet, you can shop, travel and enjoy a world of luxuries which were earlier unheard of.
ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card Application Status
A few days after submitting the application, you would want to know its status, right? To your delight, you can check the status easily by visiting the official website of ICICI Bank, get to application status and then enter the application number. Post which, you can know whether the application is approved, rejected or left pending. If at all the application is rejected, you will know the reasons for the same online. You can even be communicated on your registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card Statement
Read the statement carefully to detect the entry of any false transaction. If that’s the case, report it immediately so that the bank can resolve the issue fast. The statement, besides showing total dues, minimum due and reward summary, can also highlight the kind of shopper you are from the transactions made. It’s just that you need to decipher the trend resulting from your shopping. If the trend indicates a possible default in the future owing to significant rise in spends month-on-month, you then need to introspect and find the reasons for the same. In most cases, impulsive urge for spends is held accountable. If that’s the case with you, better control that urge to stay away from payment default. Keeping a spotless payment record only bolsters your credit profile and enhances the possibility of future loan approvals, unlike the hassles one experiences with defaults made intentionally or unintentionally.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
ICICI Bank has a prompt and efficient Customer Care division to help out with the grievances and concerns of the customers. You can reach out the ICICI Customer Care by:
- Visiting the ‘Complaint Form’ on the official website of ICICI Bank
- Calling their Customer Care 24X7 Helpline on 1800-102-4242 between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- Writing to the Nodal Officer at the address mentioned on the official website of ICICI bank
To redeem your PAYBACK points for rewards, you can call the PAYBACK centre directly on 1860-258-5000. You can also redeem your PAYBACK points in cash. Call on 080-40146444 or 1800-102-4242 to know more about this option.
PS- Do mention your Credit Card Number while getting in touch with ICICI Customer Care.