ICICI Bank is known for its innovation, creativity and a technologically updated approach. With ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card, you can do shopping without any hassle. This ICICI Bank Card comes with a contactless feature. So, the payment will be safe. With this feature the risk of counterfeiting is almost zero. Also, you don’t need to enter the PIN to do transactions. Last but not least, the data of your ICICI Bank Credit card is protected with multi-level security. You must be wondering that what happens when you try to make a payment at the outlet which doesn’t have a MasterCard contactless enabled machine. Well, the card functions as all the other normal cards without any hassle. Read on to know more about this product!
Features of ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card
Some of the main features of ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card are listed below:
- Earn 2 reward points on every ₹100 spent on all categories except Fuel
- Earn 1 reward points on every ₹100 spent on utilities and insurance categories
- You will get complimentary 10,000 PAYBACK Points on every year
- 25% off on two miovie tickets every month if you book via BookMyShow
- The Culinary Treats Program give you a discount of 15% on each dining bill
- 1 complimentary domestic airport lounge access if you spend ₹5,000 in a calendar quarter
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver up to ₹4,000 transaction at all HPCL petrol stations
- Upon ₹1.5 Lakh annual spend, the renewal fee waive for the subsequent year
Processing fees & Charges
Below are listed the charges and fee that the applicant would have to pay at the time of availing the card and subsequently on an annual basis:
- ICICI Bank charges a joining fee of ₹500 along with applicable GST at the time of your ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card issuance.
- Also no ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card annual charges applies for the first year
- But from 2nd year onwards an annual fee of ₹500 is chargeable
- Plus there is no supplementary card fee
- The bank charges an overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances of 3.40% on a monthly basis which cumulates to become 40.80% annually.
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card
ICICI bank follows the below-listed eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: The age limit of the applicant must be between 18 years to 60 years. The add-on age limit is 15 years.
- Income Stability: The applicant must have a stable source of income so as to keep up with the process of repayment.
- Nationality: Indian national
- Credit Score: The applicant must bear a good credit score and shouldn’t have a history of credit defaults.
The ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card apply documents are:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Terms & Conditions
Check out the terms and conditions of ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card –
- Late Payment Charges: The card bearer would have to pay the late payment charges as follows
- ₹100, if the late amount due is between ₹100-₹500
- ₹500, if the late amount due is between ₹501- ₹10,000
- ₹750, if the late amount due is more than ₹10,000
- Over limit charges: 2.50% on the over-limit amount
- Grace Period: 18 to 48 days.
- Credit and Withdrawal Limit: The Credit and Withdrawal Limit is shared with the card-bearer at the time of hand-over of the card and would also be indicated in the monthly statements.
Apply for ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card Online at Wishfin
So you want to apply for ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card, right? The best platform to apply is Wishfin, which through its transparent display of credit card offers at its portal, has won the customer trust and loyalty. So apply with Wishfin by following these steps
- Visit the official website
- Enter a few personal and professional details
- Now submit your application
- Also ensure the details you enter are correct
- Upon submission at Wishfin, your application goes to ICICI Bank
- So, the bank will examine your eligibility
- Also when the card is approved you will be intimated
- So, now shop, travel and enjoy a world of luxuries with this ICICI Bank Credit Card
ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card Application Status
A few days after the application, to know the status, visit the official website of ICICI Bank. To check the same, enter the application number. Now you can know whether the card status. Also if the application gets rejected, the reasons for the same will be displayed as well. Also you will receive an SMS or email regarding the same .
ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card Statement
Read the statement carefully to detect the entry of any false transaction. If that’s the case, report it immediately so that the bank can resolve the issue fast. Your statement also highlight what kind of shopper you are. It’s just that you need to decipher the trend resulting from your shopping. If the trend indicates a possible default in the future owing to significant rise in spends month-on-month, you then need to introspect and find the reasons for the same. Because impulsive urge for spends is accountable in such cases. So, if that’s the case with you, better control that urge to stay away from payment default. Keeping a spotless payment record only bolsters your credit profile and enhances the possibility of future loan approvals, unlike the hassles one experiences with defaults made intentionally or unintentionally.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
ICICI Bank has efficient Customer Care division for customers. So reach out the ICICI Customer Care by:
- Go to the ‘Complaint Form’ tabon the bank website
- Call helpline no. 1800-102-4242 between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- Or write down to the Nodal Officer at their official address
To redeem reward points, call the PAYBACK centre directly on 1860-258-5000. Or redeem them as cash. Call on 080-40146444 or 1800-102-4242 to know more.
PS- Do mention your Credit Card Number while getting in touch with ICICI Customer Care.