Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018825 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Kotak Mahindra Bank Best Price Card
- 1.1 Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Best Price Card
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Documents Needed to Apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank Best Price Card
- 1.4 Kotak Mahindra Bank Best Price Card Application Status Online
- 1.5 Kotak Mahindra Bank Best Price Card Statement
About Kotak Mahindra Bank Best Price Card
A businessman? Want to shop at Best Price Modern Wholesale stores? Why don’t you apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank Best Price Card and serve your long-standing wish? Best Price Modern Wholesale, a Walmart Venture, has joined Kotak Credit Cards to make this possible. The card can only be used at stores of Best Price Modern Wholesale. Before applying, be updated about each and every aspect related to the card.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Best Price Card
The card comes with a plethora of exciting features to reap benefits for the subscribers. So, what are you waiting for, folks? Just glance at those and make your urge to apply for the card a lot stronger.
- Upto 14 days of interest-free credit period.
- 2-free add-on-cards available
- Add-on cards have the same benefits applicable to primary card. In addition, customers can set the spend limit they wish to and track the spends of various add-on cards separately.
Fees & Charges
A know-how of the fees and charges is vital for a cardholder to know. So, check that out here.
- Interest charges- 3.40% per month at Best Price and 1.5% per month at Best Price Premium
- Over limit charge-N.A.
- Joining fee-NIL
- Annual Fee-NIL for Best Price, ₹999 for Best Price Premium
- Add-on card fee-NIL
- Late payment charges-NIL
- Cash withdrawal charges-N.A.
Best Price store members, whether they are wholesalers, self-employed individuals or other businessmen who can shop at Best Price Store as per the policy can apply for the card. The bank would check the credit worthiness as per the policy of Kotak Best Price Card.
Documents Needed to Apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank Best Price Card
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card (Self-attested copy)
- Residence Proof-Aadhaar Card/Passport/Latest Utility Bills (Self-attested copy)
- Business Establishment Proof-Utility Bills & Tax Registration of Establishments
- Recent passport size photograph duly attested
- Attached Declaration Form Duly Signed
Kotak Mahindra Bank Best Price Card Application Status Online
You can apply for the Best Price Card by contacting the bank’s financial associates at Financial Services Helpdesk located within the stores. So, you went to the stores and applied. What’s next then? Checking the status, right! Visit the official website of the lender and click the Application Status link. Subsequently, you would be asked to mention either Application Form Number or Application Reference Number. Post the completion of this formality, you would be shown the exact status of the application you have made for Best Price Card.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Best Price Card Statement
The bank would keep sending you the monthly statement on your registered email ID. Glance at the same and get an idea of your shopping pattern. If you find some unnecessary expenditure, you can avoid them the next time around. The statement shows the shopping details of a particular billing cycle, in addition to depicting various charges that may have been applicable. It also displays the due amount, payment date, and other key details.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
Give a call to the 24×7 customer care number-18602662666 and get all your queries regarding payment due date, minimum due amount, charges and much more sorted out at the earliest.