Credit Card Payment Offers 2018 163 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Kotak Mahindra Bank Corporate Platinum Card
About Kotak Mahindra Bank Corporate Platinum Card
Higher reward points, access to airport lounge, fuel surcharge waiver and many more lifestyle privileges are awaiting for you with none other than Kotak Mahindra Bank Corporate Platinum Card. Yes, this beautifully and thoughtfully designed card is loaded with an enormous range of unmatched and impeccable features and benefits to choose from. Owning this card makes your life joyful as it gets you covered by every single thing. Yes, no matter what sort of privilege you are looking for, this unique card offers you everything, hence making your life easy and comfortable.
Well, if we talk about its features and benefits, right from offering the airport lounge access, surcharge waiver to easy redemption and higher earnings, this card fulfills all your needs in the best possible way. It would not be wrong to say that this black beauty will surely add up to your style and will become your perfect partner to carry when in need. However, if you are interested to know more about this amazing card, all you need to do is just take a look at the page below.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Corporate Platinum Card
Just take a look at the points below to make yourself aware with the remarkable features being offered by this beautiful credit card of Kotak.
- Earn higher rewards while using your card
- Get the airport lounge access
- Enjoy the fuel/railway surcharge waiver
- Redeem your rewards easily
- Enjoy the universal acceptability
- Get travel adherence
Fees & Charges
You can directly get in touch with the bank to know its Annual and Joining Fee
- Overlimit Charges:₹500
- Finance Charges: 3.3% per month
- Late Payment Charges:₹100-700 if the due amount is less than or equal to ₹500 and greater than ₹10,000
- Returned Cheque: ₹500
- Foreign Transaction Markup: 3.50%
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
In order to know the eligibility of the Kotak credit card, you just need to go through the points mentioned below.
- An applicant needs to be an Indian resident.
- The minimum age of an individual should not be less than 18 years.
- The maximum age of an individual should not be more than 65 years
- An individual should have a good credit score and he/she should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Carry all the required documents while applying for your favourite credit card. Read the points below to know the list of documents needed.
- You must have at least 1 passport sized photograph.
- Passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Adhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License can be submitted as ID Proof
- Address proof like Passport, Rent Agreement, Telephone Bill, Ration card, Electricity bill, Aadhar card has to be submitted
- Applicant should possess PAN Card, Form 16 and Income Tax Returns Statement.
- Recent salary slips / certificate for last 3 months/latest bank statement indicating salary credited for minimum 3 months
Application Status Online
Knowing the current or real-time status of an credit card is easier as an online facility is here to help. Yes, with the help of an online facility, you can easily know the actual status of your card by simply visiting the site. Well, the moment you apply for a card, the bank provides you an application number and by submitting that number online, you can easily know the actual status of your application. Whether it’s approved or pending, whatever the case may be, you can know the same without any hassle.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Corporate Platinum Card Statement
With the help of receiving the monthly statements of your favorite card, it would be easier for you to keep an eye on your credit card account. If you already own a credit card, you must have aware that bank sends you the monthly statement in the mail box. ANd, in that statement you can easily get all the details of the account, in fact the transaction details as well. With the help of the same, you can easily get to know when your card is used and for what.
Customer Care Number
When in doubt, nothing to worry as the customer care executives of Kotak credit card are always there to help you. All you need to do is just dial the 24 Hour Customer Service Centre number-1800 102 6022 (Toll Free) from your registered mobile or landline, and the team will be there for you. These experienced, talented and helpful customer executives with their expert skills and knowledge ensure to solve all your queries so that you will never be in doubt.