Metro Kotak Credit Card has been launched by Kotak Mahindra Bank to assist the business. The Bank has always believed in upgrading the cards as per the requirements. Moreover, you can avail benefits such as credit free period of 48 days, welcome benefits, 1% cashback up to 10,000 per month, and many more. It is available to over 3 million registered Metro India customers. As a result, if you are a small trader, Kirana owner, MSME, small restaurant, HoReCa, office, company, institution, or self-employed professional, you are a Metro Customer. This credit card was launched as a ray of hope for the approximately 80% unorganized retail market.
Benefits of Metro Kotak Credit Card
The new Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card has been launched in collaboration with Metro Cash & Carry India. As a result, it is a co-branded credit card that can be used at Metro’s 31 wholesale distribution centres. You can also use the Metro Whole App with the Kotak Mahindra Bank Metro Credit Card. It includes both feasibility and a simple application process.
Here are the benefits you will get while using this one of the Best Business Credit Cards:
- At Metro Wholesale Spends you can save up to 1%.
The following is the cashback structure:
- With a monthly spend of INR 10,001 to INR 30,000 you will get 0.25% Cashback.
- Up to 0.50% cash back for spending of INR 30,001 to INR 5 lakh per month.
- If your monthly spending is greater than INR 5 lakh then 1% cashback will be provided to you.
Credit Free Period
- Get a credit-free period of 48 days.
- You will receive INR 500 cashback on your first swipe within 30 days of receiving your card. However, it is only valid for transactions up to INR 10,000 per day.
Features of Metro Kotak Credit Card
The Metro Kotak Mahindra Bank Card is particularly designed for metro wholesale purchases only. It comes with some of the exclusive features that attract the B2B segment market. Further, the Kotak Metro Credit Card is one of the Best Credit Cards that have been launched to cater to the business.
Following are the key features you can avail yourself of from this Metro Kotak Credit Card:
Fulfill Credit Needs
- It was specially created to fulfill the credit needs of retailers. Further, the retailers will buy from this Metro Card in bulk to stock their retail shops.
Credit Limit Range
- From INR 25,000 onwards to a maximum credit based on the customer’s purchase pattern with metro.
- Get flexible repayment options available both offline and online.
- Even if you don’t have a Kotak Mahindra Bank Account then also you can apply for a Metro Kotak Credit Card.
Ease to Use
- The Metro Kotak Mahindra Bank Card comes with minimum documentation, no joining fee, and an easy application process.
Metro Kotak Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The credit card eligibility requirements you need to fulfill in order to get the card are as follows:
Age: The applicant should be between the age bracket of 18 to 65 years.
Citizenship: Currently only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the Kotak Metro Credit Card.
Applicability: It is applicable for Self Employed, Proprietors, and Partners of Partnership firms.
Location: The card is available in all the Sourcing Locations for Kotak Credit Cards.
Metro Membership: If you want to avail the benefits of Kotak Mahindra Bank Card Metro Card you should have valid membership of metro.
Metro Kotak Credit Card: Fees and Charges
The Fess and Charges structure of the credit card is described below:
|Interest Charges on Outstanding Balances||3.5% p.m|
|Add-on Card Fee||NIL|
|Minimum Amount Due||10%|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal||INR 300|
|Replacement Card||INR 100|
|Late Payment Charges||- For an amount less than or equal to INR 500 an amount of INR 100 would be charged.|
- You have to pay an amount of INR 500 late payment fee for amounts ranging between INR 500 to INR 10,000.
- You have to pay up to INR 700 for amounts greater than INR 10,000.
|Over Limit Charge||INR 500|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||INR 500|
|Foreign Currency Mark Up||NIL|
|Outstation Cheque Processing Fee||Waived|
How Does the Metro Kotak Credit Card Cashback Scheme Function?
The maximum cashback you can earn from this credit card is up to INR 10,000. Further, the bank has specified particular percentage criteria to evaluate the cashback as per monthly spending. Assume that your total transaction for the month is INR 7 lakh. Mentioned below there is a described chart that explains how much cashback you will earn:
|Monthly Spending||Cashback||Total of Spending in Month||Cashback Calculation||Cashback Amount|
|0-10,000||You will not get any cashback for monthly spending of INR 10,000||10,000||10,000||0|
|10,001-30,000||Up to 0.25% cashback is provided for spend between INR 10,001 to INR 30,000||20,000||20,000 * 0.25%||50|
|30,001- 5,00,000||For spending that ranges between INR 30,000 to INR 5 lakh you will get 0.50% cashback||5,00,000 - 30,000 = 4,70,000||4,70,000 * 0.50%||2350|
|>5,00,001||If the spending in a month is less than INR 5 Lakh then you will get 1% cash back for that||2,00,000||2,00,000*1%||2000|
|Cashback of the month||4400|
What is the contactless technology of the Metro Kotak Card?
Contactless Technology has faded the hassle of entering the PIN every time to make a payment. Now you can pay simply by tapping your credit card at the cash counter. Further, you can pay for transactions up to INR 5000 without a PIN.
There are the characteristics of the contactless feature:
- Contactless technology is safer and more secure.
- You didn’t have to enter the PIN every time.
- The Metro Credit Card will be in your hand while making the payment. Therefore, it reduces the risk of credit card loss or counterfeit
- Protection from multiple layers of security.
In association with Metro Cash & Carry India, Kotak introduced the Metro Kotak Card. As a result, it facilitates loyalty and provides superior benefits to users. Since it is a business credit card, you will not be able to earn benefits such as lounge access, fuel surcharges, and other perks. Furthermore, if you are looking for a business credit card, this is an excellent choice.