Paytm has launched a range of consumer credit cards in partnership with HDFC Bank, the largest private-sector bank in India. On Paytm purchases, the HDFC credit card from Paytm offers cashback. The card also provides benefits like a no-interest credit period, zero cost liability, waiver of fuel surcharges, and other welcome and milestone benefits. Other versions of the cards that HDFC Bank and Paytm jointly launched include the Select Credit Card and the Mobile Credit Card. Check out this article and learn more.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Steps to apply for Paytm HDFC Bank credit card
- Scroll down to the “Loans & Credit Cards” section on the home page, and click on “Paytm Credit Card Loan.” This action will direct you to the “Paytm HDFC Bank Application” page.
- Click “Apply Now” and fill out the required fields with your PAN card number, address, and other necessary professional details.
- Select “Submit” after checking the box next to “I accept all terms and conditions.”
- Following the verification of the supplied information, you will be informed of your credit card application status. Your virtual credit card will be generated and available immediately after final approval!
When you make purchases with your credit card, you accrue many cashback points and other advantages. To avoid penalties, you must ensure that the borrowed sum is repaid within the specified time as you make purchases using your credit card.
Benefits of the Paytm HDFC Bank credit card
Numerous benefits come with a Paytm HDFC credit card. The following advantages of the Paytm HDFC credit card are detailed below in more detail:
- The card comes with Paytm First Membership.
- To be eligible, complete one transaction of Rs. 100.
- This HDFC Bank credit card offers 3% cashback on all Paytm purchases
- Your family members can benefit from the benefits by receiving up to 4 free add-on cards.
- The card has no lost card liability, so if you lose it, you won’t be held accountable for any fraudulent charges made with it.
- You have up to 50 days to use the interest-free credit period.
- This credit card supports contactless payments at numerous retail establishments.
- Free and affordable EMIs are available with your HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Before applying for the Paytm HDFC credit card, familiarize yourself with the card’s features, advantages, and related terms and conditions. When you submit your application, the bank assesses it alongside a comprehensive examination of your credit history. Upon approval of all submitted information, you receive the digital credit card, enabling you to initiate purchases. In case of loss or damage, a replacement card can be obtained for a fee of Rs. 100. If your Paytm credit card expires, promptly notify the bank for safety reasons.