- All the latest offers of the SBI Credit Cards on International Flight Bookings.
- Explore all the Booking Channels and the offers that are running currently.
- Use the SBI Affiliated cards to Vistara, Air India, Etihad, and IRCTC to enjoy more discounts.
The SBI has always impressed its customers with exclusive offers on credit cards. Many individuals use the SBI card for shopping and some use it for flight bookings. But, there are a lot of SBI Credit Card Offers on International Flights. Now you have the opportunity to save some extra bucks on a foreign tour. There are some online booking channels like MakeMyTrip, Yatra, and BigBreaks that have exciting offers on the SBI Credit Card. Use the card for international flight booking and enjoy discounts and cashback on them. So, let’s explore all the offers that the SBI Card has on foreign flights.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Latest offers on International Flight Bookings through SBI Credit Card
- 2 SBI Credit Cards Offers on Booking International Flight Tickets
- 2.1 Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card
- 2.2 Etihad Guest SBI Card
- 2.3 Air India SBI Signature Card International Flight Offers
- 2.4 Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card Deals on International Flights
- 2.5 IRCTC SBI Card Premier International Flight Deals
- 2.6 Club Vistara SBI Card Prime Offers on International Flight Tickets
- 2.7 International Flight Offers on Club Vistara SBI Card
Latest offers on International Flight Bookings through SBI Credit Card
There are bundles of offers that can be availed at the time of booking international flight tickets using the SBI Credit Card.
Offers on MakeMyTrip
- Enjoy a Discount of 10% maximum up to ₹8000 on international flight bookings.
- Use the Promo Code MMTSBI1 to activate the offer.
Terms and Conditions
- The minimum booking amount of international flights must be ₹30000.
- This offer is only valid on 4th, 6th, 18th, and 20th February and March.
- This offer is valid on the EMI transactions of the SBI Credit Card.
Yatra Offers on International Flights
This offer is only valid on the Yatra SBI credit Card. First, you have to apply for the card and then only you can enjoy the below-mentioned offers.
- Get 2 Vouchers of ₹1000 each to book international flights.
- Enjoy a discount of up to ₹4000 on booking international flights with a minimum of ₹40000.
Terms and Conditions
- The Fee of this credit card is ₹499 plus applicable taxes.
- This offer is valid until the 31st of December 2020.
BigBreaks Discount and Cashback
- Enjoy a Flat Discount of 5% on international Flight Bookings.
- Earn 10% Cashback on booking international flights using the SBI Credit Card.
- Use the Promo Code BBSIB15 to activate the discount.
- No Minimum Booking amount is needed to get the discount and cashback.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only valid up to 31st March 2020.
- The Maximum Cashback amount is limited to ₹4000.
- This offer is only valid on Bigbreaks App and Website.
- The Maximum limit for the instant discount is ₹2000.
- The travel agents cannot use this offer.
SBI Credit Cards Offers on Booking International Flight Tickets
There are some SBI Credit Cards that have exclusive offers on international flight bookings. Every card has a different offer so if you are a user of any such SBI card then go through the features of it.
Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card
- Get a Discount of 3% on Economy Class Booking and 10% on Business Class booking from the Etihad Official Website using the Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card.
- Earn 6 Etihad Miles on spending every ₹100 on the official website of Etihad.
- Get 2 Wifi Voucher for free on the first Etihad Flight Booking.
Etihad Guest SBI Card
- Spend on the official website of Etihad through the Etihad Guest SBI Card and earn 3 Etihad Guest Miles on every ₹100.
- Get a flat discount of 10% on Business Class tickets of Etihad Airways.
- Enjoy a 3% discount on economy class tickets of Etihad Airlines.
- Get 1 Wifi Voucher on the first booking of Etihad Flight.
Air India SBI Signature Card International Flight Offers
- Earn 30 Reward Points on booking self ticket from air India using the Air India SBI Signature Card. (Every ₹100)
- Earn 10 Reward points on booking the ticket of another person from the official website of Air India. (Every ₹100)
- Become a Member of the Air India Frequent Flyer Program-Flying Return.
Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card Deals on International Flights
- Earn 15 Reward Points on booking tickets for yourself from Air India using the Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card. (Every ₹100)
- Earn 5 Reward points on booking the ticket of another person from Air India. (Every ₹100)
- Enjoy the membership of the Air India Frequent Flyer Program-Flying Return.
IRCTC SBI Card Premier International Flight Deals
- Get 5% back while booking tickets from Air IRCTC using the IRCTC SBI Card Premier.
- Waive off the transaction charges of 1.8% while booking tickets from Air IRCTC.
Club Vistara SBI Card Prime Offers on International Flight Tickets
- Enjoy 1 Premium Economy Ticket voucher for free.
- Earn Club Vistara Points through the Club Vistara SBI Card Prime and use these points at the time of booking international Vistara flights.
International Flight Offers on Club Vistara SBI Card
- Earn thousands of Club Vistara Points through the Club Vistara SBI Card and Redeem all of them at the Vistara official website for booking International flight tickets.
- Get an Economy Class E-Voucher for booking the tickets.
As you can see that there are a lot of SBI Credit Card offers on international flights. All the offers are currently running on the SBI Credit Cards. Book tickets of international flights using the above channels and enjoy discounts and cashback. The booking channels are MakeMyTrip, Yatra, and BigBreaks. There are some special credit cards from SBI that are meant to enjoy the discounts on international flights. The international flights you can use to enjoy the offers of those cards are Etihad Airways, Vistara Airlines, and Air India. You can also check some of the SBI Credit Card offers on the Domestic Flights. This can be helpful to travel inside India at a cheaper cost.
Disclaimer: All the information related to offers are subjected to their official website. Check the offer and validity of the offer first on the current date before using them.