- Get 7% back on OLA rides with SBI OLAMoney Credit Card
- And 12% back on bokking flights or hotels via Cleartrip
Good news for frequent and regular travellers. SBI has launched a credit card with interesting cashback and discounts on OLA rides. And the card’s name is SBI OLA Money Credit Card. Also this SBI Bank Credit Card doesn’t come with any joining fees. So, during the first year, you don’t need to pay any fees to keep the credit card active. You can earn a lot of Reward Points on OLA rides and bookings on Clear trip. Explore all the features of the credit card and then apply for it.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
All the Features of SBI OLA Money Credit Card
- Ola money as your cashback reward
- Also ₹300 flight voucher and ₹2,000 EaseMyTrip voucher
Rewards on OLA Rides and other Transaction
- 7% Reward points on all the OLA Rides.
- Also a 1% reward is available on all the other transactions.
Terms and Conditions
- 1 Reward Point is equal to 1 Rupee.
- Also these Earned Reward Points will be credited into your OLA wallet.
Offers on Cleartrip
- 5% back on flight bookings
- As well as 6% back on booking international hotels via Cleartrip
- And 10% back on domestic hotels
- Also get 12% Cashback on all the booking activities on Cleartrip
Note – All the cashback will be credited in OLA Money Wallet.
- Get Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at fuel stations across India.
- Also a maximum surcharge waiver of ₹100 per statement cycle.
Other Benefits of the SBI OLA Money Credit Card
Globally Accepted – You can use the OLA Money Credit Card over 24 million outlets present across the world. And in India only there are 3,25,000 outlets. So, you can easily make payments at any outlet that accepts Visa or MasterCard.
Add more Cards – Also there is a facility to add more cards. So, you can get a card for your parents, spouse, children, and siblings qualifying the age of 18 years.
Bill Payments – You can also pay your mobile, electricity, telephone, and other utility bills through the SBI OLA money Credit card.
Balance Transfer – If you have other bank’s card bill, transfer it to your OLA Money card. So, with this facility will, you can pay the pending amount in EMIs and at a lower rate of interest. You can save your money on the credit card bill payment.
– But For 3 Months EMI – ROI will be 0.75% per month and processing fee of 1.5% or ₹199 whichever is higher.
– And For 6 Months EMI- ROI will be 1.27% per month and processing fee of 1.5% or ₹199 whichever is higher.
Flexipay – Now, you can convert your transactions into monthly installments. Use the credit card to make a purchase worth ₹2500 and log in to the SBI Card website within 30 days from the date of purchase in order to convert the transaction into Flexipay.
Convenient Money Facility – Also you can get a draft or cheque from the bank on the behalf of your credit card limit. To do this, log in to the official website of SBI Credit Card and use the easy money facility.
Rates and Charges of the Credit Card
Fee of the Card
|Renewal Fee||₹499 per year|
|Add on Fee||NIL|
|Make a Transaction of more than 1 lac in a year||Renewal Fee - NIL|
|Credit Period without any interest||20-50 Days (Applicable on Retail Purchases and outstanding bill of the previous month is fully paid))|
|Interest Rate for the Credit||Up to 3.35% Per Month or 40.2 per annum|
|Minimum Amount Due Charges||5% of the Outstanding Balance|
Cash Advance Charges and Fee
- The Cash Advance Limit is up to 80%, but the maximum amount you can withdraw is ₹12,000 per day.
- Also no interest applies if you do this during the interest-free credit period.
- But after that, a monthly rate of interest is 3.35% that means 40.2% per annum.
- Withdrawal limit from SBI as well as Other Domestic ATMs – 2.5% per transaction with a minimum of ₹500.
- Whereas withdrawal from International ATMs – 2.5% per transaction with a minimum of ₹500.
Other Charges of SBI OLA Money Credit Card
|Statement Retrieval Charges||₹100 per Statement|
|Cheque Pickup Charges||₹100|
|Cheque Fees for Credit Card Payment||₹100 up to the payment of ₹10000|
|Cheque Dishonour Fees||2% of the Amount or a minimum of ₹450|
|Over limit Charges||2.5% of the over-limit amount with a minimum of ₹500|
|Card Replacement Fees (when abroad)||NIL|
|Foreign Currency transactions||Conversion Mark up 3.5%|
|Reward Points Redemption Fee||₹99|
|Cash Payment of Credit Card Bill||₹199|
|Railway Ticket Booking through counters||₹30 + 2.5% of the transaction amount|
Late Payment Charges
|Amount Due ₹0 - ₹200||NIL|
|Amount Due ₹201 - ₹500||₹100|
|Amount Due ₹501 - ₹1000||₹400|
|Amount Due ₹1001 - ₹10000||₹600|
|Amount Due ₹10001 - ₹25000||₹800|
|Amount Due above ₹25000||₹950|
SBI OLA Money Credit Card Payment Options
You can make the SBI credit card online payment to clear all your dues. So, use any of these payment option for paying the SBI OLA Money Credit Card bills :-
- National Electronic Fund Transfer
- Pay online through Paynet
- Clear Dues through Visa Credit Card
- Use SBI Online to Make Payments
- Electronic Bill Payment
- National Automated Clearing House
- Auto Debit Payment
- Pay Bills through Debit Card
- Use SBI Mobile App for Credit Card Payments
- Pay through UPI
- Use YONO for fast payment
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are the Benefits of OLA Money Credit Card SBI?
With this SBI Bank Credit Card you will get cashback on your OLA rides as well as other spends.
2. How do I get cashback on SBI OLA Money Card?
To avail of cashback, just use the credit card for your OLA rides and other spends. Because by doing so you can get the rewards credited.
3. Where to use the SBI OLA Money Rewards?
You can use the OlaMoney wallet across 1,500 merchants. So do complete the KYC to avail full benefits of the OlaMoney.
4. What is the SBI OLA Card Cleartrip offer?
Upon booking flight and hotels via Cleartrip apply the code “OLACC”. Because when you do that, a cashback will be available on your bookings.
5. Which credit card transactions aren't eligible for cashback?
You won’t get the cashback on every credit card transaction, so take a look below –
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Fuel refill