- Go through all the Features and Benefits of the FabIndia SBI Card.
- Know the Fees and the Payment options available for this credit card.
- Use this card and earn thousands of reward points and redeem them while shopping.
SBI offers a lot of credit cards and all of them have various offers and deals. Recently, the State Bank of India has launched a new card in the collaboration with Fab India known as the FabIndia SBI Card. This credit card has a lot of features and it can help you to earn thousands of reward points. You can earn gift vouchers from some top brands on achieving the milestone and even Fabindia gift vouchers. The fee of this card will also be waived off if you spend ₹1 lac from this credit card. There are many more benefits you can avail of on this card so let’s move on to them.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features and Benefits of FabIndia SBI Credit Card
You have the opportunity to save a lot of money through this credit card and enjoy a high credit limit on it. So, you must take a look at the features of this card.
- Get a Fabindia Gift Voucher of ₹500 as a welcome benefit.
- Enjoy direct access to the Gold Tier membership of Fab Family.
- The welcome benefits will be credited to the account within 15 days from the date of card issuance.
- On reaching the milestone of ₹1 Lac per quarter you will earn a gift voucher of ₹750 of the top brands.
- You are free to choose the gift voucher among some popular brands like Hush Puppies, Bata, urban Ladder, Yatra, or Aditya Birla Fashion.
Reward Point Benefits
- Earn 5 Reward Points on spending ₹100 at the Fabindia Stores.
- Get 2 Reward Points on spending ₹100 on movies, dining, and entertainment.
- Earn 1 Reward Points on spending ₹100 on international transactions.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% across all the petrol refilling stations in India.
- The maximum Fuel Surcharge waiver allowed in a month is ₹100 on the Fab India SBI Card.
- The maximum transaction amount for the waiver is ₹3000.
Reward Point Redemption
- Reward Points earned from the Fab Family are only redeemable at the Fabindia Stores through shopping.
- The reward points can be redeemed in the multiple of 100, 200, and 500 points.
- You can also redeem the SBI Credit Card Reward Points on the official shopping website of SBI after making the SBI Credit Card Login.
Other Features of the FabIndia SBI Card
Round the Clock Cash Availability– This credit card allows you to withdraw cash from any VISA ATM present worldwide. There are more than 1 million Visa ATMs worldwide from where you can enjoy the 24X7 cash availability.
Balance Transfer– You can do a balance transfer from this card on another credit card. Visa cards usually have the balance transfer in just 3 days and the non-visa cards might take 5-7 working days. But remember the minimum amount of the balance transfer must be ₹5000 with a maximum of 75% of the credit card limit.
Worldwide Acceptance– Fab India SBI Card is universally accepted all over the world. There are more than 24 million outlets across the world where you can use this card from which ₹3.25 Lacs outlets are present in India where this SBI credit card can be used.
Add-on Cards Facility– There are no extra charges for taking an Add-on card for your loved ones. You can easily apply for an Add-on Card for your siblings, parents, children, and spouse but the minimum age required for the add-on cardholder is above 18 years.
FabIndia SBI Credit Card Fees and Payment Options
|Annual Fees||₹499 + GST|
|Renewal Fees||₹499 + GST|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹1 Lac in a year and waive off the renewal fee.|
|Add-On Card Fees||NIL|
|Credit Period without Interest||20 Days to 50 Days|
|Finance Charges||Up to ₹25 or 3.50% p.m (42% p.a)|
|ATM Withdrawal Charges||2.5% subject to a minimum of ₹500|
|Cheque Pickup Fee||₹100|
|Card Replacement Fee||₹100|
Late Payment Fees Charges
|For the amount between ₹0 to ₹500||NIL|
|Exceeding ₹500 and up to ₹1000||₹400|
|Exceeding ₹1000 and up to ₹10000||₹750|
|Exceeding ₹10000 and up to ₹25000||₹950|
|Exceeding ₹25000 and up to ₹50000||₹1100|
FabIndia SBI Credit Card Limit
There is no fixed limit for this credit card. The Credit Limit wholly depends on the Credit Score of the applicant and his income. If the applicant has a high credit score and a high income then there are higher chances of getting a high credit limit on this credit card. Make sure that you have a Cibil Score of 750 and above to get quick approval from the bank.
FabIndia SBI Card Payment Options
It will be easy for you to make the SBI Credit Card Payment online because it will be convenient for you. You can make use of the SBI Net Banking or the Mobile Application to make the payment of your credit card bill. On the other hand, you can make an NEFT to pay your credit card bills if you have another bank account and even pay through the bill desk.