Traveling is a fun activity that most of us love to do. We often invest most of our time in traveling. As a result, the expenses incurred become a problematic situation. If you travel frequently, managing all of this becomes extremely difficult. To address all of these concerns, banks have introduced some of the Best Airlines Credit Cards in India. So, if you are a frequent flyer, these cards will come in handy. These airline credit cards will now come with incredible rewards, complimentary lounge visits, fuel surcharge waivers, bonus miles, and a slew of other incredible perks. Furthermore, the credit cards offered by these airlines will offer you a benefit every time you travel.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Dive deeper into this article to understand all the benefits of these Best Airlines Credit Cards in India.
Top 10 Airlines Credit Cards in India
These are the Best Travel Credit Cards in India for airlines that will definitely profit you while traveling:
|Airlines Credit Card||Benefits||Annual Fee|
|Air India SBI Signature Credit Card||Visa Lounge Access Program, Complimentary Air India Frequent Flyer Program Membership, Priority Pass Membership Program||INR 4999/-|
|Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card||Club Vistara Membership, Bonus CV Points, Business Class Ticket, Insurance||INR 1500/-|
|Citi PremierMiles Card||Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, Air Miles, Contactless Credit Card Advantage||As per the Bank's norm|
|Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card||Bonus Welcome Award Miles, Priority Pass Lounge Access, International Airport Lounge Visits||INR 3500/-|
|Kotak IndiGo Ka-ching 6E Rewards XL Credit Card||Complimentary Indigo Air Ticket, Welcome Benefits, Priority Check-in||INR 2500/-|
|Club Vistara SBI Prime Credit Card||Premium Economy ticket, Air Accident Cover, Complimentary priority pass membership, Domestic Airport lounges||INR 2999/-|
|Yatra SBI Card||Rewards Points, Insurance Coverage, Vouchers, Fuel Surcharge Waiver||INR 499/-|
|Air India SBI Platinum Card||Air India Frequent Flyer Program, Welcome Gift, Bonus Reward Points, a Fuel Surcharge||INR 1499/-|
|ICICI Platinum Identity Credit Card||Priority Pass VIP lounge access program, airport lounges, Hand-picked Rewards||First Year - NIL|
Second Year - INR 750/-
|6E Rewards XL - IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card||Complimentary Lounge Visit, Priority Check-in, Discounted Convenience Fee on IndiGo tickets||INR 1500/-|
Air India SBI Signature Credit Card
The SBI Signature Air India Credit Card is intended to provide customers with complimentary membership of the Air India Frequent Flyer Program. In addition, you will get reward points, international luxury lounge access, and many other benefits.
These are the top listed benefits of the Air India SBI Signature Card:
- Get 20,000 reward points as a welcome gift.
- Complimentary Air India Frequent Flyer Program Membership.
- Annually you will receive 1 Lakh bonus reward points.
- Flexibility to convert your reward points into Air India Miles.
- Spend INR 100 on Air India Tickets and get 30 reward points.
- Avail International Airport Luxury Lounge Access to over 600 airport lounges.
- Priority Pass Membership Program at no cost.
- In some of the major domestic airports you can get the Visa Lounge Access Program as a complimentary.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all the petrol pumps in India.
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
The Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card is one of the Best Axis Bank Credit Cards. Further, it was exclusively designed to cater to wider customers who are frequent travelers. Here, nevertheless, you can explore airline benefits such as complimentary business class tickets, CV points, milestone benefits, and many more.
Below are the detailed advantages that comprise this Airlines Credit Card:
- While paying the joining fee you will get a business class ticket as a complimentary.
- Enjoy Club Vistara Membership that came along with the credit card.
- You can redeem up to 6 CV Points on spending INR 200.
- Bonus CV Points on achieving the milestone benefits charts.
- Get a Business Class Ticket of up to 4 at no cost when you achieve the required milestone benefit.
- At selected airports within India you will get complimentary airport lounge access.
- Insurance benefits up to INR 1 lakh for loss of travel documents, delay of check-in baggage, and loss of check-in baggage.
Citi PremierMiles Card
We all are aware of the fact that traveling via air is quite expensive. Meanwhile, that’s why banks have been assisting customers through various credit cards. Therefore, the Citi PremierMiles Card is one of them. It provides benefits such as complimentary airport lounge access, air miles, contactless credit card advantage, and so on.
Read some of the major air benefits that Citi PremierMiles Card provides:
- Complimentary domestic airport lounge access.
- Get up to 10 Air Miles for spending INR 100 on airline transactions.
- You will get 4 Air Miles for spending INR 100 for all other transactions.
- With more than 100 airlines and hotel partners you can redeem the air miles.
- Save up to 20% across some of the top selected restaurants.
- The Air Miles you will get will never expire. However, you can use them whenever you want.
Axis Bank Miles and More World Credit Card
Axis Bank have always been ahead in the competition when it comes to the credit card segment. Therefore, it has created Miles and More Credit Cards for frequent flyers. Moreover, whether you travel domestically or internationally this Axis Credit Card will help you in any way out.
Mentioned below are the pointers that best explain the benefits of Miles and More Credit Card Axis Bank:
- Get a Priority Pass as a welcome bonus.
- You will get Bonus Welcome Award Miles on joining the credit card.
- Priority Pass Lounge Access.
- International airport lounge visits.
- 24 hours a day dedicated concierge services.
Kotak IndiGo Ka-ching 6E Rewards XL Credit Card
It is one of the Best Airlines Credit Cards in India. Further, this Kotak Credit Card comprises exclusive airline benefits such as a complimentary indigo air ticket, welcome benefits, priority check-in, and several other privileges.
Key benefits of Kotak IndiGo Ka-ching 6E Rewards XL Credit Card:
- As a welcome benefit you will get a welcome ticket worth INR 3000.
- You can avail worth INR 899 6E Prime add-on.
- Priority check-in.
- Enjoy complimentary meals and quicker baggage assistance.
- Complimentary IndiGo air ticket.
- Get up to 8 lounges every year. However, they are limited to 2 every quarter.
Club Vistara SBI Prime Credit Card
The Club Vistara SBI Prime Credit Card is a co-branded credit card. Moreover, SBI in collaboration with Vistara airlines has launched it. Further, it is best suitable for someone who is a frequent Vistara airlines traveler. Here you can get benefits like a Premium Economy ticket, Air Accident Cover, Complimentary priority pass membership, Domestic Airport lounges, and so on.
Explore highlights of one of these one of the Best Airlines Credit Cards in India:
- Avail 1 Premium Economy ticket as an E-Gift Voucher.
- 4 CV Points on spending INR 200.
- Within 90 days spend INR 75,000 and get 3000 bonus CV Points
- You can get 1 Premium Economy ticket with an annual spend of INR 1.5 lakhs, INR 3 lakhs, INR 4.5 lakhs & INR 8 lakhs.
- Per year enjoy up to 6 cancellations. However, each is limited to INR 3,500.
- Enjoy up to INR 1 lakh Lost card liability.
- Insurance Air Accident Cover up to INR 1 Crore.
- Complimentary airport lounge visits in India up to 8. Further, visits are limited to max 2 per quarter.
- Complimentary priority pass membership worth $99.
Yatra SBI Card
The Yatra SBI Card has been the Best Credit Card that has been assisting customers by providing amazing air travel benefits. Hence, you can explore here exclusive rewards points, insurance coverage, vouchers, fuel surcharge waiver, and along with other travel benefits.
Highlights of Yatra SBI Card:
- After you join this SBI Credit Card you will get exclusive Yatra.com vouchers worth INR 8250.
- On a minimum transaction of INR 5000 you can avail of up to INR 1000 of domestic flights.
- Save up to INR 4000 for booking international flights on a translation of a minimum of INR 40,000.
- Enjoy a 20% discount on selected domestic hotels. However, it depends on a minimum translation of INR 3000.
- For every time you spend INR 100 on Departmental Stores, Grocery, Dining, Movies, and Entertainment you will get 6 reward points.
- Air Accident Coverage worth INR 50 Lakhs comes along with the Yatra SBI Credit Card.
- In all the fuel stations in India you will get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Air India SBI Platinum Card
Apply for one of this one of the Best SBI Credit Cards and get privileges such as complimentary membership to the Air India Frequent Flyer Program, a welcome gift, bonus reward points, a fuel surcharge, and others.
The benefits of this one of the Best Airlines Credit Cards in India is as follows:
- Spend INR 100 and get 2 reward points.
- 5000 reward points as a welcome bonus.
- Free membership in the Air India Frequent Flyer Program
- You can earn up to 15,000 bonus reward points per year.
- Feasibility to convert your reward points into Air India Miles.
- Every time you spend up to INR 100 on Air India tickets, you will receive 15 reward points.
- When you book Air India tickets for yourself, you will receive 15 reward points.
- Get up to 5 reward points when you book Air India tickets for others.
Waiver of the 1% fuel surcharge.
ICICI Platinum Identity Credit Card
This ICICI Credit Card is best suited for someone who wants a luxurious experience. Therefore, it enables the benefits for someone who wants premium quality services.
Following are the points which make it one of the Best Airlines Credit Cards in India:
- Spend INR 200 in India to receive two hand-picked rewards.
- Get up to four hand-picked rewards on international purchases up to INR 200.
- You can get up to 8 Hand-picked Rewards for your accelerated card spending of INR 200.
- Concierge services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Priority Pass VIP lounge access program membership is exclusive.
- Explore over 600 exclusive airport lounges worldwide.
- Priority Pass membership is free for the first year.
6E Rewards XL – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card
HDFC Bank has collaborated with the IndiGo airlines and launched the 6E Rewards XL – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card. It was further created with the intent to provide customers with amazing air travel benefits to frequent flyers. Here you will get complimentary lounge visit access, an IndiGo air ticket as a milestone benefit, priority check-in, Discounted Convenience Fee on IndiGo tickets, and so on.
Check out the amazing benefits of this Best HDFC Credit Card:
- On IndiGo, you can earn up to 5% 6E rewards.
- You will receive 3% 6E Rewards on purchases such as groceries, dining, and entertainment.
- You can earn 2% 6E Rewards on all other purchases.
- Up to 15% 6E Rewards are available on Indigo featured partners.
- Complimentary domestic airport lounge access up to 8. However, they are limited to up to 2 per quarter.
- Get a INR 150 Convenience Fee Off IndiGo Tickets.
- A 1% fuel surcharge is waived at all petrol pumps in India.
- 1 complimentary 6E Prime add-on.
- 1 complimentary IndiGo air ticket worth INR 3,000. It further depends on whether you make three or more transactions in the first three months.
How to Choose the Best Airlines Credit Cards in India for ourselves?
When traveling, airline credit cards can help you save a lot of money. It is also a great way to earn travel benefits and other extra perks. However, you may be unsure about which card to choose at times.
Listed below are the possibilities that you can consider before choosing the Best Airlines Credit Cards in India:
- If you frequently fly with Vistara Airlines, you can therefore apply for a co-branded credit card. Further, go for cards such as the Club Vistara SBI Prime Credit Card or the Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card.
- If you’re looking for a credit card that gives you Air Miles, the Citi PremierMiles Card and the Air India SBI Platinum Card are both good options.
- Consider buying the HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Card, or ICICI Platinum Identity Credit Card for the most premium luxurious experience.
- If you want both free domestic and international airport lounge visits, the Miles and More Credit Cards and the SBI Signature Air India Credit Card are ideal.
Credit cards, on the other hand, are one of the best companions that cater to us and help us save a lot of money in a variety of categories. Furthermore, the benefits of credit cards are enormous and thus do not limit. Air travel is becoming more popular by the day. As a result, it continues to add new demands, raising travel costs. Therefore, the credit card industry jumped in and assisted customers. You no longer have to be concerned about your expenses. Furthermore, the above said Best Airlines Credit Cards in India provide benefits in a variety of other categories. That makes it extremely affordable for someone like you to obtain it and explore various benefits with a single credit card.