Personal Loan Rates 2018176 views
Table of Contents
Bajaj Finserv New Delhi Main Branch Address
- Branch Name: Pitampura
- Complete Address: Office No. 1351, 13 Floor, Aggarwal Metro Heights, Plot – E5, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi – 110 034. – 110034, New Delhi
Bajaj Finserv New Delhi Branches
|Branch Name||Complete Address|
|Pitampura, New Delhi||Off. No. 1052, 10 Floor, Aggarwal Metro Heights, Plot - E5, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi - 110 034. - 110034,New Delhi|
|Pitampura, New Delhi||Off. No. 1152, 11 Floor, Aggarwal Metro Heights, Plot - E5, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi - 110 034. - 110034,New Delhi|
|Pitampura, New Delhi||Off. No. 1351, 13 Floor, Aggarwal Metro Heights, Plot - E5, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi - 110 034. - 110034,New Delhi|
|Faridabad , New Delhi||2Nd Floor, Sco 57, Sector -031, Pristine Mall, Faridabad - 121 001. - 121001,New Delhi|
|Defence Colony Market, New Delhi||3Rd Floor, C - 111, Lagpat Nagar - I, Opp. Defence Colony Market, New Delhi - 110 024. - 110024,New Delhi|
Bajaj Personal Loan Interest Rates in New Delhi
|Interest Rate (in p.a.)||10.99% - 16.00%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹ 25 Lakh|
|Processing Fee||1% - 2% of the loan amount|
|Part Pre- payment Charges||Nil|
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
A personal loan EMI calculator is the tool that helps you calculate Equated Monthly Installments. Here is an example showing the payments you will have to do if you take a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv worth ₹10,00,000 for the tenure of 5 years and an interest rate of 12% p.a.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Total Interest Amount
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
- If you are a salaried individual aged between 25 to 53 years, you are eligible to apply for a loan.
- Individuals living in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Surat, and Thane should have a minimum monthly income of ₹ 40,000.
- People living in Chandigarh, Cochin, Jaipur, and Nagpur should have a minimum monthly salary of ₹ 35,000.
- Applicants living in Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Madurai, Mysore, Nasik, Trivandrum, Vijayawada, and Vizag should earn a minimum monthly income of ₹ 30,000.
How to Apply
The process of applying for a personal loan is simple and quick. You need to fill the loan application form and submit it along with the documents checklist at your nearest bank branch or online.
Loan Application Form
In the application form for a personal loan, you must fill in the below-mentioned details:
- Personal details of the applicant/s
- Professional details of the applicant/s
- Loan details (amount and tenure)
- Financials: Salary slips of the last 2 months
- Bank Statements: Salary account bank statement of the last 3 months
- Employment Proof: Employee ID card
- Proof of Identity: Passport / Voters ID card / Driving license / PAN card
- Proof of Address: Passport / Driving license / Ration card / Latest mobile bill / Letter from employer (with HR / Admin sign)
Click to Know Personal Loan New Delhi