Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
Personal Loans are the lender of the last resort during any financial emergency. You might prefer a short-term personal loan instead of borrowing funds from your friends and relatives. But the confusion arises when it comes to choosing the institution to borrow the funds. Therefore, you can take a look at the Cashe Loan that is available at a competitive rate of interest. You can even borrow a sum of INR 1,000 from Cashe App and repay it in just 90 days. But if you have to borrow a huge sum of money then you will need a high income. The whole process of documentation will be digital and you can upload all of them on the Cashe App. You must see all the details of the loan you are borrowing from Cashe.
Cashe Short Term Personal Loan Details
|Interest Rate||2.25% to 2.5% per month|
|Minimum Loan Amount||INR 1,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||INR 4,00,000|
|Minimum Loan Tenure||3 Months|
|Maximum Loan Tenure||18 Months|
|Processing Fee||INR 500 to INR 1200|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||23 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||58 Years|
|Late EMI Payment Fee||0.7%|
Benefits of Cashe Short Term Personal Loan
- Get quick approval of the Short Term Personal Loan.
- Apply for the Loan digitally and upload all the KYC documents on the Cashe App.
- You will not have to keep any collateral or need any guarantor to apply for the Cashe loan.
- You can borrow a loan round the clock from the credit line approved by Cashe.
- The flexibility of choosing the loan tenure and the loan amount.
- Get 7 days interest-free period for paying the EMIs.
Cashe Eligibility Criteria
The income eligibility criteria of the loan are different for different tenures. You can go through the eligibility criteria of the Cashe Personal Loan.
|Loan Tenure||Minimum Monthly Salary Needed||Minimum Loan||Maximum Loan|
|3 Months||INR 12,000||INR 1,000||INR 1,10,000|
|6 Months||INR 22,000||INR 25,000||INR 2,10,000|
|9 Months||INR 25,000||INR 50,000||INR 2,58,000|
|12 Months||INR 40,000||INR 75,000||INR 3,00,000|
|18 Months||INR 50,000||INR 1,25,000||INR 4,00,000|
Documents Required for Cashe Loan
You will have to upload the following documents digitally to get quick approval for the Cashe Loan:-
- PAN Card
- Latest Bank Statements with Salary Credit Entries
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Address Proof- Aadhaar, Driving License, or Passport.
- One Selfie
How to Apply for Cashe Personal Loan
If you are willing to take a short-term personal loan from Cashe then you must follow the below steps:-
- Download Cashe App from the Android Play Store or IOS App Store.
- Register on Cashe by providing your basic details.
- Then upload the necessary documents on the Cashe App and verify all of them.
- Now touch the Credit Line option.
- Set the credit limit you are willing to borrow.
- Finally, after the approval of the credit line, you can borrow the amount of a personal loan.
You can also make use of WhatsApp to clear your queries and complete the verification process. You will have to save +91-8097553191 on your mobile and send “Hi”. Then reply to the virtual assistance and you can apply for a loan from Cashe.
Cashe Personal Login
Cashe Personal Login can be made through the Customer ID and Password you have created at the time of registration. You can also make the Personal Login to Cashe through OTP and your registered mobile number if you have forgotten the password.
Cashe EMI Repayment
You can pay the EMI of the Cashe Loan through the following methods:-
The IFSC Code for the above methods of payments will be KKBK0000958 and the VPA for UPA is [email protected] You can enter Cashe CLN number as your account number and the account name as Bhanix Finance and Investments Ltd.
Cashe Customer Care Number
There is no customer care number of Cashe but you can contact through a complaint ID [email protected] if you have any queries or complaints related to the products.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Cashe registered with the RBI?
Yes, Cashe is registered with the RBI. It is registered with RBI as an NBFC and owned by Aeries Financial Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
2. Is Cashe Loan Safe?
Yes, Cashe Loans are safe and secure. You can apply for the loan directly from the app and the money will be transferred to your bank account.
3. What is Cashe?
Cashe is a loan lending application that is available at both Play Store and App Store. It helps you to fulfill your small financial needs. You can borrow loans from INR 1000 to INR 4 lakhs from the app. All the documentation and verification are done digitally through the app.
4. Can I apply for a Cashe personal loan without a salary slip?
Yes, you can apply for a Cashe personal loan without a salary slip. But you will have to submit a 3 months bank statement with an entry of salary credit in that account.
5. What is the minimum amount on a Cashe personal loan?
The minimum amount you can borrow from the Cashe app is INR 1000.
6. How long does Cashe take in Loan disbursal?
Cashe takes about 15 minutes to 20 minutes to disburse a loan to the applicant.
7. Can I prepay or pre-close my Cashe personal loan?
Yes, you can prepay or pre-close Cashe personal loan but you will have to pay the full amount as asked by the Cashe.