Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Personal Loan Ahmedabad
Owned by the government of India, Dena Bank is one of the prominent commercial banks today. This public sector bank offers unmatched banking products and services like deposits, loans, international banking, corporate banking, priority banking as well as products to service the needs and requirements of small and medium enterprises to the people of Ahmedabad and outside regions. The bank, among its various services, offers personal loan which fulfills the needs of your family. Be it funding a marriage or a family function, travelling abroad or celebrating a festival or relating to funding the medical expenditures or educational purposes or simply a vacation or an unforeseen calamity, Dena Bank Personal loan covers it all.
To avail Dena Bank Personal loan, Ahmedabad residents need to comply the stipulated eligibility criteria. The salaried employees have a reason to rejoice as they need to have a minimum monthly income of atleast ₹ 15,000/-. They can look for salary disbursement with the bank or provide an undertaking from their respective employer.
The rate of interest offered by the bank is flexible enough to suit the pockets of applicants availing Personal Loan. However, the interest rates are charged on a daily reducing balance basis. The interest rates can somewhat vary from customer-to-customer and as per the categories of the customers which again is only based on the bank’s discretion. The customers can have the flexibility to repay their equated monthly instalments as the repayment can be made through either ECS(Electronic Clearing System) or SI(Standing Instructions) for making automated debits from their Dena Bank account. It’s not mandatory to open the savings account with Dena Bank, nevertheless, it’s required to do as the bank offers quite many additional services to the applicants if he/she is the account holder of the bank. Also, it becomes much easier to follow the monthly expenditures and thus can maintain a record with the bank without any difficulty.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Ahmedabad at a glance
|Interest Rate||10.00% - 15.60%|
|Loan Amount||Minimum ₹ 15,000/-|
9 times of NMI* ( repayable in 36 months) /
6 times of NMI* ( repayable in 24 months) /
3 times of NMI* ( repayable in 12 months) or Rs.1.00 lac whichever is less.**
*NMI means Net Monthly Income i.e. Gross Salary – Deductions
|Tenure||Upto 3 years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You should be a permanent employee between 24 to 55 years with a work experience of atleast 2 years in a Govt. or PSU/reputed organization.
- Your gross monthly income should be atleast ₹ 15,000/-
- You can either furnish an undertaking from your employer or can undergo a salary disbursement arrangement with the bank.
Salaried employees need to produce the following documents (Self-attested copies):
- Two passport sized photographs of applicants along with the co-applicants and the guarantors.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Proof of age : Copy of a valid PAN card or Passport or Driving License or School Leaving Certificate.
- Proof of Income and Occupation: Latest salary slip / current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16 from the employer.
- Bank statement for 6 months where the salary is credited.
- Latest 3 months salary slip showing all deductions.
- Appointment letter/increment letter from employers for annual benefits.
- Brief profile of the company where employed.
- Other documents are also required in accordance with the bank’s rules and regulations.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Ahmedabad
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Ahmedabad
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Gandhi Road||Gandhi Road, Ahmedabad||BKDN0110011||380018015||079-22130501/22139867|
|Delhi Chakla||Star House, Delhi Chakla, Ahmedabad||BKDN0110020||380018012||079-25620202, 25626382|
|Maninagar (West)||Char Rastamani Nagar (W)Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380008||BKDN0110068||380018022||079-2776748|
|Saraspur||Pith Bazar, Saraspur, Ahmedabad 380018 Gujarat||BKDN0110069||380018037||079-22921029|
|Ellis Bridge||Ellis Bridge, Pritam Rai Road Ahmedabad , Gujarat - 380006||BKDN0110097||380018014||079-6579892|
|Relief Road||Opp.Krishna Cinema Relief Road Post Box No.293, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380001||BKDN0110100||380018034||079-5357481/5356388|
|Asarva||Asarva Chakla, Ahmedabad - 380016||BKDN0110139||380018004||079-22136733|
|Navrangpura||Surya Complex Near Swastic Cross Rd.Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380009||BKDN0110151||380018028||079-6431390/079-6431687|
|Naranpura||53, Shalibhadra Society Naranpura Road |