Personal Loan Rates 2017 102 views
Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Personal Loan Bengaluru
Dena Bank is one of the eminent commercial banks which has its headquarters based out at Mumbai. The Government of India nationalizes this bank in 1969 combined with 13 other major banks. Dena Bank has set up its presence in Bengaluru through some of its branches. The staff of Bengaluru is skilled enough to take the bank to higher levels in terms of dedicated customer service by devoting themselves with full interest. The bank provides a bouquet of banking products and services such as Deposits, Loans, Investment Services, Small and Medium Enterprises. Apart from regular loan products, a personal loan is one such loan widely regarded by people of Bengaluru and outside cities to fulfill their personal interests.
A Personal loan is offered by Dena Bank with the name “Dena Suvidha Personal Loan” to fulfill different personal objectives like higher education, for marriage, for travelling abroad, for medical emergencies and much more. The loan is provided at a highly competitive interest rate with a very minimal and trouble-free documentation processes. Dena Suvidha Personal Loan is very much customer-centric as it provides the flexibility in its repayment procedure to be made through 36 EMIs. Moreover, the repayment can be made upto 3 years as well. The bank also provides the balance transfer provision at a lower-interest rate along with the advantages of providing securities/collaterals and guarantors as well as co-applicants for strengthening the profile of the borrowers. With the integration of technology, the personal loans can be offered through the medium of ECS(Electronic Clearing System) or SI(Standing Instructions) to make automated debits from their Dena Bank account. For availing Personal Loan from Dena Bank, the applicants need to comply the prescribed eligibility criteria. As the personal loan is availed by salaried employees, they need to possess a minimum monthly salary of ₹ 15,000/. The salary disbursement can be made by Dena Bank or they need to produce an undertaking from their respective employer. Nevertheless, simple disbursement of loan directly to an individual’s salaried account in no time creates a laudable demand for such personal loan.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Bengaluru at a glance
13.00% - 14.00%
|Loan Amount||Minimum ₹ 15,000/-
9 times of NMI* ( repayable in 36 months) /
6 times of NMI* ( repayable in 24 months) /
3 times of NMI* ( repayable in 12 months) or Rs.1.00 lac whichever is less.**
*NMI means Net Monthly Income i.e. Gross Salary – Deductions
|Tenure||Upto 3 years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You should be a permanent employee between 24 to 55 years with a work experience of atleast 2 years in a Govt. or PSU/reputed organization.
- Your gross monthly income should be atleast ₹ 15,000/-
- You can either furnish an undertaking from your employer or can undergo a salary disbursement arrangement with the bank.
Salaried employees need to produce the following documents (Self-attested copies):
- Two passport sized photographs of applicants along with the co-applicants and the guarantors.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Proof of age : Copy of a valid PAN card or Passport or Driving License or School Leaving Certificate.
- Proof of Income and Occupation: Latest salary slip / current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16 from the employer.
- Bank statement for 6 months where the salary is credited.
- Latest 3 months salary slip showing all deductions.
- Appointment letter/increment letter from employers for annual benefits.
- Brief profile of the company where employed.
- Other documents are also required in accordance with the bank’s rules and regulations.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Bengaluru
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Bengaluru
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Kempegowda Rd.)||Kempegowda Road, PB No.9901, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560009||BKDN0610078||560018002||080-2200676/2268918|
|JC Road||2, Corporation Shops, Jayachamrajendra Road, Bangalore - 560002||BKDN0610279||560018003||080-2226661/2247983|
|Budigere||433, Main Road, TAL. Devanahalli, Via Sulibele, Dist. Budigere||BKDN0610433||NON-MICR||080-27604181|
|Indira Nagar||No.2990/C, 12th Amain, Hal, II Stage, Indira Nagar, Bangalore - 560038||BKDN0610521||560018006||080-5281667/5200704|
|Brigade Road||Sri Sabari Complex No. 24, Resedency Road, Bangalore - 560025||BKDN0610670||560018004||080-25588463|
|Jayanagar||36 By A Cross, 9TH Main Road, 5TH Block, Jayanagar, Dist. Bangalore, Karnataka||BKDN0610930||560018007||080-22445563 / 22446944|
|Nagashetti Halli||Maruthi Complex, 1st Floor, Nagasetty Halli||BKDN0611080||560018010||080-3416829/3414386|
|JP Nagar||127 / A, 8th Main, J.P.Nagar, III Phase, Bangalore - 560078||BKDN0611150||560018011||080-6580826|
|Nagarbhavi||5.SRS Complex, 80 Feet Road, NGEF Layout Bangalore - 560072||BKDN0611192||560018012||080-23212937|
|Chola Nagar||# 38 , C I L Main Road, Thimmakka Layout, Near Acharya Institute, Cholanagar, Bangalore - 560032||BKDN0611213||560018013||080-23530004|