Personal Loan Rates 2018545 views
Table of Contents
About Federal Bank Personal Loan
Known as a major Indian commercial bank in the private sector, Federal Bank is no doubt a renowned on which you can trust. Over the years, this bank with its commitment and quality services has served millions of people. With its best of banking products and services, this bank is known for fulfilling the different needs of people. Moreover, among its many products, personal loan is undoubtedly considered as best in fulfilling all your personal requirements.
Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
Yes, no matter what your personal financial needs are- such as whether its your child’s higher education, a foreign trip with family or home renovation, you can easily avail personal loan, and meet all your personal needs. However, if you are a first time personal loan buyer, and looking for the information regarding it, don’t worry. Read this article further to know about the personal loan details offered by Federal Bank.
Federal Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rates (in p.a.)||11.75% - 14.65%|
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹10 lakh|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the loan amount|
|Pre Closure Charges||Nil|
To avail the personal loan in Federal Bank, you need to fit into the below eligibility criteria.
- Minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years
- Maximum age of the applicant should be 55 years
- Salaried individuals with minimum monthly salary of ₹50,000
Federal Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Suppose, Rakesh Jain wants to avail a loan of ₹5,00,000 Lakh. Federal Bank is ready to offer him the said loan amount at an interest rate of 14% per annum for a tenure of 4 years. So, let’s find out his EMIs, Interest Outgo and Total Amount payable via using the EMI Calculator.
Just take a look at the below table to know the calculations of the same.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate||Tenure||Monthly Instalment||Total Interest Amount||Total Amount|
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Documentation Required for Federal Bank Personal Loan
Next, thing on which you need to pay attention is the documentation required to get the personal loan in this bank.
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport)
- Copy of PAN Card
- Latest Passport size photo of the applicant (2 copies)
- Latest salary certificate/Last 3 months salary slips
- Form 16/Income Tax Returns( last 2 years)
- Last 6 months salary account statement
- Loan application form duly signed
Federal Bank Personal Loan Application
When it comes to your personal loan application, you can either apply online or visit the bank branch in person for the same. Whether you are applying online or offline, the first step is to fill an application form as without filling and submitting the same, you won’t get the loan. It is mandatory to submit your loan application with the required application form as it makes the process smooth and hassle-free for both the parties.
Features and Benefits
- Attractive interest rates
- No Guarantor/ surety required
- Flexible repayment options
- Loans available for various needs
- Minimal Paperwork
- Quick processing & Disbursal
- Enjoy the convenience of doorstep service