No joining & annual fee applicable on HSBC Credit Card
Go online to apply for HSBC Credit Card
HSBC Bank is one of the world’s most trusted banking organizations that brings a wide range of financial solutions to meet customer financial needs. The solutions also include credit cards, loans, banking services, and many others. If we talk about the HSBC Credit Card then you can earn reward points, discounts, cashback, gift vouchers, and enjoy many other benefits to keep your shopping desire high and strong. On top of that, there are no joining and annual fees for some of its cards, making one apply for those. You can even earn HSBC Credit Card Reward Points and redeem them by buying various vouchers from different brands. Let’s move on to all the credit cards that are offered by the HSBC bank.
List of Best HSBC Credit Cards in India January 2023
Take a look below to read out the benefits of credit cards offered by Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC), the extension of HSBC.
|HSBC Credit Cards||Joining Fee||Striking Features|
|HSBC Cashback Credit Card||- Joining Fee- INR 750|
- Annual Fee- NIL
|Earn unlimited cash back on all your transactions through this credit card|
|HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card||- Joining Fee- NIL|
- Annual Fee- NIL
|Grab Discounts on Flights, Movie Tickets, and earn thousands of reward points through it.|
|HSBC Smart Value Credit Card||- Joining Fee- NIL|
- Annual Fee- NIL
|This credit card has separate reward point offers on online transactions, dining, and telecom transactions.|
|HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card||- Joining Fee- NIL|
- Annual Fee- NIL
|This card gives you a lavish experience in which you enjoy golf games and airport lounge access.|
Features of All the HSBC Cards
In the table given above, you have seen the striking features of all the cards and now you must see the detailed features of each HSBC Credit Card.
HSBC Cashback Credit Card
The name says it all that you can earn a lot of cashback by using this credit card. You can make contactless payments through this HSBC Credit Card and it is globally accepted.
- Enjoy unlimited cashback on your transactions and save some bucks.
- Earn a cashback of 1.5% on the online transactions except for wallet recharges.
- Earn 1% cash back on offline transactions through this credit card.
- There is no joining fee applicable to this credit card.
- The joining fee of INR 750 will be waived off by spending INR 1 Lac annually.
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
This credit card gives you exclusive privileges and you can earn thousands of reward points through it. It will give you a good experience because it has a lot of offers.
- Get a maximum cashback of 10% up to ₹2000 with a spend of at least ₹10,000 within 60 days of card issuance.
- There is no joining and annual fee chargeable on this HSBC Credit Card.
- Earn 2 reward points per ₹150 spent on any category.
- Earn 5X reward points on purchases made after crossing a spend of up to ₹4 lakhs in a year with a maximum of 15000 accelerated reward points.
- Enjoy heavy discounts at more than 700 restaurants in India.
- Enjoy 3 complimentary access to the airport lounges through this credit card.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver for transactions worth between ₹400-4,000, subject to a maximum of ₹3000 annually.
- Air Miles Conversion at Singapore Airlines, Jet Airways.
HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card
This credit card will enhance your lifestyle and you can grab the latest benefits available on this card. The features and benefits are given below:-
- Get 2 reward points for every ₹100 spent.
- Get a foreign markup fee of just 1.99% on this card.
- Enjoy great discounts at more than 700 restaurants in major cities
- Have online fraud protection and lost card liability cover.
- Avail of dedicated 24-hour concierge service.
- Complimentary green fees and golfers insurance.
HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
You must see the features and benefits of this HSBC Bank Credit card because it will save some bucks on various transactions.
- The joining fee and the annual fee of this card are NIL.
- You can earn a cashback of 10% with a maximum of up to INR 1000 during the first 60 days of the card issuance.
- Multiply your reward point 5 times by making online transactions, spending on dining, and, and telecom spendings.
- You can choose the EMI plan at an interest rate of 10.99%.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver at the refilling stations from this card.
- You can even win a BookMyShow Voucher worth INR 250.
Other Particulars of the Card
You have seen the HSBC Credit Card offers and features and now you should explore all the other details that are linked to this card. You must see the login process, eligibility criteria credit card bill payment process, and customer care number.
HSBC Credit Card Eligibility
Credit cards come to your grab only after you satisfy the below eligibility criteria. So, take a look.
- You should at least 21 years old at the time of application
- Both salaried and self-employed individuals must have a minimum annual income of ₹4 lakhs
- Few cards would require you to be the part of HSBC Premier Customers. To figure among that elite list, you must have a Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of ₹40 lakhs in a quarter
HSBC Credit Card Apply
You can easily apply for the HSBC Credit Card by filling up the form given above. All you need is to submit your details and the HSBC Customer Representative will contact you to discuss the card details and document verification.
On the other hand, you can visit the official website of HSBC Bank and click on the ‘Credit Card’ section. After that, you can see a list of cards one by one on your screen. Besides every card, there’s the ‘Apply Now’ button to click on. The moment you click, you will see a list of blanks and a tick box. You need to fill in your details in the space prescribed before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom. Post application submission, the bank will check the authenticity of the details mentioned. Once it finds the details true, the bank would approve an application provided you meet the eligibility.
HSBC Credit Card Login India
In order to log in to HSBC Credit Card, you will have to visit the official website of HSBC India. Then you will have to provide all the details related to your card as asked by the bank. Make sure that you keep your details confidential and do not share anything with anyone.
HSBC Credit Card Reward Points
The details of the Reward Points earned through HSBC Credit Cards are given below:-
- 3 Reward Points make 2 JP Miles.
- 2 Reward Points make 1 JP Miles.
- 1 Reward Point make 1 Kris Flyer Miles.
- 1 Reward Point make 1 Avios Miles.
How to Pay HSBC Credit Card Bill Payment Online?
With so many offers that are there on HSBC credit cards, it won’t be a surprise to see you shop galore. While you get busy shopping, HSBC will be busy charting out a bill which needs to be paid on or before the due date to avoid a default. So, if you have an Internet Banking access, you can add the card to the list of billers. It doesn’t necessarily mean that you can do that only when you have Internet Banking of HSBC. You can login via some other bank’s Internet Banking also and add your HSBC credit card there. Post addition of the card, you will receive an SMS of the instance. Much before the due date, you will receive a message of the card bill. So, you can arrange the funds and pay the bills online on or before the due date.
HSBC Credit Card Customer Care Number
Feel free to raise your credit card queries, be it the reward points or the statement, on 24×7 customer care number – 1860 108 7788 or 1860 500 2277. The customer care executives will give a patient ear to your queries and resolve them ASAP.